It is amazing how arrogant some women will become when you sit them behind a computer.
So you're misogynist as well?
It is amazing how arrogant some women will become when you sit them behind a computer.
It is loyaldisciple not Lloydsdisciple..
I have given scripture only as it is written, stating personally I have no problem with a woman speaking nor singing in the church. And just as you, I do have a problem with a woman being a pastor. That is the main issue here. Not every scripture do I have to support 100% for it still to be supportive of the main point. It is clearly written that a woman is not to be a preacher. That is the main point of the thread and I am in agreement 100% with what the Bible says in that regard. I do not have any dislike for women in general. Only those who wish to skirt the truth in favor of their own desires.
It is called "modern day feminism". A disease that is destroying this country and the world more everyday.
It is amazing how arrogant some women will become when you sit them behind a computer.
Lloyd gets called into the office quite a lot...![]()
so maybe I should put away my notebook where I write sermons, aye?
hehe jk.
Something is wrong for sure. Maybe ya'll aught to change the name of the thread to "Let's talk about loyaldiciple" ?
To hard of a topic?
Something is wrong for sure. Maybe ya'll aught to change the name of the thread to "Let's talk about loyaldiciple" ?
Something is wrong for sure. Maybe ya'll aught to change the name of the thread to "Let's talk about loyaldiciple" ?