Are women allowed to Preach?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lytee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Don't be so mean to poor Pontiac. He is just crabby because he has no shins. They were shot off by the Japanese in Okinawa. He is only 4 feet tall now.

Very mature of you Tom, to resort to your third grade insults. You said you were looking for a woman. Why don't you hook up with Auntie and let her run the household and tell you what to do ? I am sure you would enjoy letting her boss you around, since you are so interested in agreeing with feminism.
 
Very mature of you Tom, to resort to your third grade insults. You said you were looking for a woman. Why don't you hook up with Auntie and let her run the household and tell you what to do ? I am sure you would enjoy letting her boss you around, since you are so interested in agreeing with feminism.

That sounds like a wonderful idea. AuntieAnt is a total hottie. She can boss me around anytime she wants.

By the way, 3rd grade was awesome. Too bad it wasn't invented yet when you were 8.

But I'm glad you just acknowledged you are Pontiac.
 
Ladies, just remember how the devil used the scripture against Jesus and wore the Lord down. Those who use the scripture in error to try to control you or manipulate you are themselves puppets for the devil. Put those who are in bitter rebellion against God on IGNORE.
Please ladies, don't dialogue with the devil. We don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in operation. Don't listen to them anymore.
:o

Ignore-Idiots-How-To-Focus.jpg

Be wise ladies. Don't believe one is leading you in the proper direction just because she is a woman. Any woman who ignores scripture is not going to be of any help to you. Her mind is corrupted by feminism and she is attempting to have others join her in that corruption. Society/feminism is of the devil itself as it disagrees with God's instructions. Anyone pushing these things cannot be listening to God. They can pretend to be, but they are not.
 
Do you realize I Corinthians 14:34-35 is speaking of women causing "confusion" or "disrupting" the church? Verse 34 says "keep SILENCE" (keep down confusion) and NOT "keep SILENT" (be quiet). Verse 33 tells you this when it says "God is not the author of confusion!"

Why did you not read surrounding verses for context?

More babble. Read the verses only and stop inserting your own words. They are extremely clear.
 
I don't belong to any church or any other organization. All organizations are highly corrupted in today's society.

Well then, you don't have a dog in the fight. You could be a man and lead a congregation, but instead you leave it to the women folk.
 
That sounds like a wonderful idea. AuntieAnt is a total hottie. She can boss me around anytime she wants.

By the way, 3rd grade was awesome. Too bad it wasn't invented yet when you were 8.

But I'm glad you just acknowledged you are Pontiac.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You said you wanted to meet mel85 just the other day. And also said you like to play hanky panky with yourself in another thread, so I figure maybe you and Auntie might make a good match. Give it a try. I bet it doesn't last a week. You just like to argue. I know you're not going to let any woman tell you what to do. If you were like that, you would already have a woman.
 
I have no idea what you're talking about. You said you wanted to meet mel85 just the other day. And also said you like to play hanky panky with yourself in another thread, so I figure maybe you and Auntie might make a good match. Give it a try. I bet it doesn't last a week. You just like to argue. I know you're not going to let any woman tell you what to do. If you were like that, you would already have a woman.

You just jealous, I have more game than you.
 
Well then, you don't have a dog in the fight. You could be a man and lead a congregation, but instead you leave it to the women folk.

I leave it to the men who are qualified under the terms of the BIBLE. I leave to the women, what God leaves to the women, which is helping man, not having authority over him. My dog in the fight is delivering God's truth. It is up to each individual whether they will listen to it or not.
 
I leave it to the men who are qualified under the terms of the BIBLE. I leave to the women, what God leaves to the women, which is helping man, not having authority over him. My dog in the fight is delivering God's truth. It is up to each individual whether they will listen to it or not.

I'm sure you won't find a congregation here.
 
I’m pretty certain he was being sarcastic.

Relax man. Take humour in once awhile.

He wasn't joking with you. He will likely take any woman on here he can get. He is tired of having sex alone. He has said he is oozing with testosterone and needs to breed. What he said on another thread.
 
You just jealous, I have more game than you.

I already told you how to get a woman Tom, but you won't listen. If you obey the scriptures as I suggested, I bet God would send you a woman. But I doubt he is going to send you any woman as long as you appear content with yourself.
 
I already told you how to get a woman Tom, but you won't listen. If you obey the scriptures as I suggested, I bet God would send you a woman. But I doubt he is going to send you any woman as long as you appear content with yourself.

I'm not taking woman advice from the guy who was previously posting as Pontiac, and trying to talk to married women. Then sent me a PM, telling me you were leaving cause the women act weird around here.
 
I'll take it one step further Mr. Lloyd the loyaldeciple Pontiac, ain't no one here listening to you. Save yourself some arthritis in your fingers, and move along.
 
[video=youtube;lfGCxKqytYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfGCxKqytYo[/video]

pastors.jpg

nature-landscapes_hdwallpaper_colorful-roses_1033.jpg
 
I'll take it one step further Mr. Lloyd the loyaldeciple Pontiac, ain't no one here listening to you. Save yourself some arthritis in your fingers, and move along.

You're the one acting very weird here Tom. If no one is listening then why do you keep replying ? Obviously you have me confused with someone else.
 
Are women allowed to Preach?

Can a man tell God who He can use?

"An elder must be a man of one woman..."
Tit 1:6


"A bishop has to be... a man of one woman..."

1Tm 3:2

Some offices in church are reserved for males, only. If not explicitly, then by example and teaching of apostles.

Tell me, how many apostles were women? What does it tell you?
 
Last edited: