Are you a Christian, religious, Pentecostal, believer, Catholic, devoted, saint......?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

I believe this thread asks the question what faith or denomination do we consider ourselves to be. I’m an in between. Technically I’m still a Baptist. Haven’t attended my old church since August of last year. I left in good standing and will always love my church family there. Easter I will be welcomed into the Catholic Church. My family feel the same way you do so they won’t be there. I respect that. I respect your opinion but it’s just that. An opinion. The only persons I worship are God our Father and Jesus Christ. I pray to Mary and the Saints. Trust me I know how many here feel about the Catholic faith. My inbox pretty much let me know how others feel since I shared that information. Huge part why I’ve stepped away from this forum. I was really enjoying it. I’ve not wronged or spoken harshly to anyone. My heart tells me to be kind to others. Because that’s the Christian way. How Christ like is it to belittle and hurt others because they don’t believe exactly as you do ? It’s not. I appreciate and respect you all.
I will be praying for you😀.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I believe this thread asks the question what faith or denomination do we consider ourselves to be. I’m an in between. Technically I’m still a Baptist. Haven’t attended my old church since August of last year. I left in good standing and will always love my church family there. Easter I will be welcomed into the Catholic Church. My family feel the same way you do so they won’t be there. I respect that. I respect your opinion but it’s just that. An opinion. The only persons I worship are God our Father and Jesus Christ. I pray to Mary and the Saints. Trust me I know how many here feel about the Catholic faith. My inbox pretty much let me know how others feel since I shared that information. Huge part why I’ve stepped away from this forum. I was really enjoying it. I’ve not wronged or spoken harshly to anyone. My heart tells me to be kind to others. Because that’s the Christian way. How Christ like is it to belittle and hurt others because they don’t believe exactly as you do ? It’s not. I appreciate and respect you all.
God speed your endeavor! I, personally, think it's comforting to know there's a host of heaven to pray to during struggles and labor here on earth. A lot of protestants believe in the communion of saints as well - or at least profess to and I know Jesus told us that God is the God of the living and not of the dead and that Abraham and Issac and Jacob still live!