Are You A Democrat,Republican,Independant Or Other-->Poll🤗

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What Is your political party affiliation?

• I'm a Republican.

• I'm a Democrat.

• I'm an Independent.

• Other I will explain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Things go a LOT better than with the system we currently use.

No more pandering to those who want to be like another nation...no more gubbermint cheese.

Just remember France....where they kill their kings too.

A king only exists because of popular support. Israel divided because most did not support the king.
Yes... France killed her kings and because of the nature of their revolutionary philosophy, fell into dictatorship. The nature of our revolution resulted in the freest and most successful nation-state on earth.

You want pure fascism? There are plenty of dictatorships that would be glad to have you and nothing is stopping you from realizing your dream.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yes... France killed her kings and because of the nature of their revolutionary philosophy, fell into dictatorship. The nature of our revolution resulted in the freest and most successful nation-state on earth.

You want pure fascism? There are plenty of dictatorships that would be glad to have you and nothing is stopping you from realizing your dream.
This guy seems a little unhinged. I had an exchange with him a while back and he was saying that gay people should go to jail just for being gay even if they haven't actually committed a crime
Now he's in here supporting fascist dictatorships

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
This guy seems a little unhinged. I had an exchange with him a while back and he was saying that gay people should go to jail just for being gay even if they haven't actually committed a crime
Well... homosexuals can be imprisoned in his dream world of absolute dictatorships.

N

notonmywatch

You don't have to be involved in politics to do good.
This is true. However, if you do good, then you might find yourself "involved in politics" in a manner that you never desired as Jesus, John the Baptist, Paul, and many others did in the hands of their executioners.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well... homosexuals can be imprisoned in his dream world of absolute dictatorships.
either trolling or completely disconnected from reality. He actually had the audacity to praise Saudi Arabia
The same country that didn't even let women have drivers license until like a decade ago
They also had slavery up until the 1960s

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Bull. You can chew gum and walk at the same time -- and should.
If you want to walk and chew gum at the same time then great for you. However, I disagree with your assertion that a person "should" both walk and chew gum. You think unless someone is involved politically they're only doing half their job. I'm saying that's bull.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I feel like people who don't vote shouldn't complain about the government

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Not what I said. Not even close.

And I don't want a fascist dictatorship. That isn't what a monarchy is.....what you are describing is not a monarchy. So far you have been wrong about me at every turn. Especially twisting things into something twisted....

You Wrong Dude!
Very WRONG

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
If you want to walk and chew gum at the same time then great for you. However, I disagree with your assertion that a person "should" both walk and chew gum. You think unless someone is involved politically they're only doing half their job. I'm saying that's bull.
And, you're entitled to your ... opinion. But, each of us we shall stand before Jesus and have our works -- and lack thereof -- judged. God made me -- and every other citizen -- a steward of what we've been given. We will have to make account for our choices.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well I said this on another thread but if Christians stopped voting, Republicans would never win another election

Dec 9, 2011
I see that there are no democrats,I voted that I am an Independent In this poll.

Sweetest1

Mar 17, 2023
I voted other because I'm Christian first and politics come way last. I feel all majors parties are very self absorbed and can't see outside of themselves.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I'm surprised no one is Democrat; at least no one is brave enough to admit it.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
I projenitated the "Christian Republican" government. In a Christian democratic way (not democrats), this is the government that God taught in the Bible. A total Godly government. Yes, "we the people, for the people, by the people", "ACCORDING" to God.

Dec 9, 2011
You don't have to be involved in politics to do good. The Christian right has brainwashed people to think the only way to get anything done is through political channels. But this is the lazy person's solution and 9 times out of ten nothing gets done.
You don't vote?

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
You don't have to be involved in politics to do good. The Christian right has brainwashed people to think the only way to get anything done is through political channels. But this is the lazy person's solution and 9 times out of ten nothing gets done.
I'm sorry, I hate arguing and don't want to start an argument here, but your response is simplistic nonsense, which is odd, because you don't sound stupid in your posts.

You ought to do all the good you can. This means walking and chewing gum at the same time. This means not letting satan take over our public institutions. That attitude would have left the slaves still enslaved, as it was Christians who started getting politically involved and speaking out against slavery.

You can do the former without neglecting the latter. The simplistic approach you take is the lazy approach.

Or, as a few of our earliest -- and wisest -- citizens have said...

Shall we establish nothing good because we know it cannot be eternal? Shall we live without government because every constitution has its old age and its period? Because we know that we shall die, shall we take no pains to preserve or lengthen our life? Far from it, Sir: it only requires the more watchful attention to settle government upon the best principles, and in the wisest manner, so that it may last as long as the nature of things will admit. ~ John Witherspoon

If the next centennial does not find us a great nation… It will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces. ~ Pres. James Garfield

Let not your children have reason to curse you for giving up those rights and prostrating those institutions which your fathers delivered to you. ~ Rev Matthias Burnet

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021

I don't want fascism either.
I don't believe in those governments either.
Don't want Marxism, or some other "ism".

A Monarchy where the king actually cares about the people of the country.

We will always have rich vx poor...but the poor and the wealthy get an equal voice when speaking with the King.

And there is freedom in a monarchy. More than with a democracy. The government is small....very small. Not intrusive. The citizens actually love their king and support him. Most are more concerned about their gardens and dinner table than what the government is doing or changing this year with officials trying to prove their worth.

It's a very very different type of system.

Currently we have plutocrats of Blackrock, Vanguard and etc literally writing all policies of our government with the politicians giving lip service and pandering to the people so they can get re-elected. The media outlets are owned and operated by these plutocrats...to sway public opinion. Then there's the conspiracy theorists with ludicrous ideas who peddle fear and nonsense for money.
None of this exists in a monarchy. It's not allowed.