Are you aware?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
The first thought I havethis morning was to write few ideas I had. Sometimes I have thoughtthat I´m too slow to type while I lack time to ponder what I thoughtbut, are you aware what´s misogyny or androgyny?



I have no idea about you(1).


I don´t how you´ve grown (2)


Do you love your father?


Do you love -equally-your mother?


If you see any difference in the size of that love, that´s normal!


It´s not easy to love several person the same amount or quality.


If you are a man you would love “easily” one, instead of the other.


If you are a woman, it´s expected you love a man more than a woman (and only you know whom you decided to love).


I started to believe misogyny or androgyny came to be so because someone has broken a heart. If you dislike a gender (even the human race) it´s because some hurt you so bad... I will not tell it more.


Think!


Are you aware of it?


Lesbians were so hurt that they tried another way.


Sodomy came “to be”because several things (several sins) were hindering the normal wayto express love and affection.


In fact homosexuality came to destroy love and the natural love bond a family should have.


A further thought: Do you believe Mary, the virgin, is the mother of God? (as Catholic say).How come that a creature gave birth a Creator?


Without offending your beliefs I want to tell you tht that “teaching” came as another add-on just to help millions of people to restore the wrong image a parent gave their sons or daughters.


Child abuse is not a newthing?
Incest is not a new thing!


Have you read about two daughters having sex with their dad? Read it on Gen 19:30 – 36.


The Bible could teach old things that are “forgotten” for those who want to ignore them,just like using your finger to hide the sun.


If you hate a person,whatever the type she / he is, it is because you felt hurt or offended and you can Google to read more on these simple ideas I haveleft.




If you truly want your life restored, please, I do beg you to read about hundreds a people who wrote about their life, their decisions and those things witnessing GOD is still alive loving you the way you are: The place and the condition you are aware of!


Hope you also enjoy this testimony, from a person whose heart was healed:




http://christianchat.com/testimonies/94191-saved-his-mercy-grace-freed-spirit-fear.html#post1582367