Are You Brave Enough to Post a Picture of Yourself?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'll have my sling shot and 3 pebbles ready(y)😊
Wow. A thoroughly Christian response. What do I say to that? LOL

I could say that God created Gojira for the purpose of taking on the three-headed guy, but neither actually exists (yet :D:))

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Haha . . . I appreciate your appreciation. As for your question if you think that it is good to find an "older" woman . . . why, yes! In my estimation, they view the "older" woman as "experienced" in that "certain realm," if you know what I mean. What the younger man doesn't realize is that while he's still raging at 40, his 60-year-old wife may not be, and he might not be attracted to 60-year-old women at age 40. So, I've thought it to be wise that folks try to stick within their own range of age. Doing so will lessen the potential stresses and strains that already come with a relationship. But, we're all different.

I think that it is best that everyone remain single, for, if we did, we would literally invite Christ to make His second appearance. Imagine that, that if the world just stopped pro-creating . . . Jesus would HAVE TO come to save His Holy Elect. :D

Men "can be" content with their wives as they grow older. I think that it comes down to this: Be wildly attracted to your soon-to-be wife! And women, be wildly attracted to your soon-to-be husband! If you're in the same range of age, and if you're both wildly attracted, you will grow old in a similar fashion. We just need to be smart in this specific area . . . and it is a seriously SIGNIFICANT area. :D
Not if either or both let themselves go. There is age and its effects, and then there is "I got her/him, so I don't need to try anymore."

I say work to impress like you did when you were after the other person or dating them. Stay in shape as much as health allows. Wear make-up, dress well when appropriate and possible (this is one I could do better at). Send your wife flowers while you're at work and write on the card "Just because..." Drive out to an isolated place and jump each other like baboons on crack -- in or outside of the car. Do chores that you don't want to do but that you know the other would really appreciate. You cook, she cleans, or vice versa. Okay, I think I've made my point.

Age sucks, but it doesn't mean we can't live or should stop trying. If you have a problem with lusting after the pretty young versions of the opposite sex, then ask God to give you eyes only for your spouse. I know some Christians who prayed for sexual coping mechanisms, and God gave it to them.

I didn't do it all perfectly by any stretch, but I can say that we had a good marriage before my honey went home.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Wasn't that because Goliath had four brothers? :unsure:
Hmm, yes, I heard a preacher say that once. Of course there is no evidence that his brothers were on the field.

I also heard a preacher say he got five stones to correspond to the five letters in the name Jesus. I've heard preachers say a lot of things. >.>

May 25, 2015
When my eyelashes were ON POINT.

I use mascara that makes them look wayyyy longer than they actually are, but the mascara is like, $40 :x I still use it to this day, but as I get older, the lashes aren't as long. Haha
10940522_10152435144876887_2217183789202603236_n.jpg 10354598_10152434947481887_6595206849097312462_n.jpg

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021

Mii

Mar 23, 2019

I use mascara that makes them look wayyyy longer than they actually are, but the mascara is like, $40 :x I still use it to this day, but as I get older, the lashes aren't as long. Haha
Mascara is $40?!?!?

Had no idea tbh. I guess the only time I ever bought make-up was as a family gift when I was a preteen. We each bought a gift for each sibling (6 in all) so I was like hmm...girl...makeup. Might have spent $5-10 on a Walmart set lol. It wasn't particularly a hit. Now I know why :p

It's a nice embellishment.

Mine were almost "too long" before they got singed once or twice.

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas

View attachment 235689 View attachment 235688
I used to use lash by lash because I don't like clumps, but now I haven't found a good one to move onto. Not paying $40, though. ;) You do look great!

May 25, 2015
I used to use lash by lash because I don't like clumps, but now I haven't found a good one to move onto. Not paying $40, though. ;) You do look great!
Yeah, I spend more money on makeup for good quality makeup. I haven't bought makeup in a while, though! :)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Never bought makeup in my whole life yet lol coz everytime I go to the makeup store I feel like buying mcflurry instead 😅 I start counting how many mcflurry I could buy with that one set of makeup lol so I'll always just leave the store empty handed 😁

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Okay... Melita has shown me that all bets are off, that the wacky selfie is permitted here.

ShineYourLight and was it... LoneGirl? I forget... and others here have shown us the attractive, even beautiful selfie. Well. Well.. well.. well...

My human avatar, Keith, has become an expert at the wacko selfie. Oh yes. Prepare yourselves. Maybe even pray.

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Yeah, I spend more money on makeup for good quality makeup. I haven't bought makeup in a while, though! :)
I reckon being single that is one thing I save money on. Although I always liked my ex in make up so truly did not mind the expense cause I liked it and she looked good in it. However, I would try and compliment her in it and was always a fail cause I am color blind.
So would be wow honey you look good in that color of lipstick.

I like that color of red, scarlet, burgundy, crimson,............always pausing waiting for her to let me know what the color was. Silly rabbit me though I always forgot I was dealing with a woman's product so it had to have pizazz, pop, and flash in the name, like a bedazzler loaded with sequins ready to turn that t-shirt into something flashy and popping.

She would reply back oh this color it is, morning mist fresh breeze rose petal explosion. I would give a thumbs up and say ohhhh cool, while my head thought what in the name of tarnation kinda color name is that..........LOL With my next thought being yeah I am just gonna pay for it no way am I gonna try and find that on no shelf.....LOL

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
And oh, I got movies.

Yes, you read that right.

Muahahahaha