Are You Brave Enough to Post a Picture of Yourself?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
View attachment 238146

My new pup named Shadow. He was a birthday gift.
My favorite breed!

That's a beautiful pup.

We have 2 Golden Doodles. One is past her expiration at almost 13, and 3 times we thought she was done in the past 1.5 yrs. The 1st, was Thanksgiving 2020! The vet said she may not last the weekend. Bleeding from spleen into stomach. They wanted to do an operation. We said no. But they did recommend a Chinese pill. Yunan Baio.

Just an insanely good medication. We thought this past weekend was it. Couldn't get up, Wouldn't eat since Thursday. Just as we thought it's over, she got up Sunday, ate, and went outside by herself. Yesterday she was back to begging for food and playing with the 1 year old!

Best of luck with Shadow.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
My favorite breed!

That's a beautiful pup.

We have 2 Golden Doodles. One is past her expiration at almost 13, and 3 times we thought she was done in the past 1.5 yrs. The 1st, was Thanksgiving 2020! The vet said she may not last the weekend. Bleeding from spleen into stomach. They wanted to do an operation. We said no. But they did recommend a Chinese pill. Yunan Baio.

Just an insanely good medication. We thought this past weekend was it. Couldn't get up, Wouldn't eat since Thursday. Just as we thought it's over, she got up Sunday, ate, and went outside by herself. Yesterday she was back to begging for food and playing with the 1 year old!

Best of luck with Shadow.
We now own two golden retrievers. The female is 1.5 years old and is the best dog we have ever had. Minimum training and she just lets my youngest roll all over her without one growl or anything. She is the first dog I can trust being off a leash and without a gate. Now she has someone she wrestles with. Funny because the pup just gets dragged and slung while playing but he loves it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What do they MEAN it's no longer available?!

Feh!

Back in the day you had to put the pic up somewhere else, then paste the link into a forum post with tags.

I don't even have that picture any more, so don't ask me to repost it now that we can post pictures directly on the forum.
Tinypic went bye bye some time ago...

"Due to an inability to support a high-quality free digital service that derives
100% of its revenue from ever declining on-site revenues, TinyPic has shut down
its operations. As previously announced on this website, September 16, 2019 was
the last day for our users to access their accounts to download their images."

Tinypic was associated with photobucket, which they are now recommending and I have never liked.

I have used postimages.org for quite some time as my image host. They require no
registration, allow for resizing on upload, give multiple options for displaying your
image, will not delete your file if you are inactive for a period of time, nor display an
alternate pic if you exceed bandwidth usage (the bucket does that), and, they are free :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Careful there! You could stab somebody to death with that.

L

Live4Him2

I don't know how I missed this thread until now, but that was certainly interesting.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I always get some sort of mental image of what people look like when I'm conversing with them or just reading their posts, and I'm NEVER even remotely close.

None of the guys look anything like I imagined (NOT that I sit around thinking about guys), except, obviously, those who I'd already seen profile pictures of.

The women?

Some of them I wasn't even familiar with, but the ones I know of...your faces seem to match your personalities.

I never really comment on women's outward appearances because there's a lot more to a woman than just outward looks, and just focusing on the same is a bit demeaning in my mind. I truly do care what's in a woman's soul and spirit.

That said...

Lord, have mercy!

A few of you are just stunning...and, even then, it's not just the outward. In other words, your faces seem to show something very appealing about your personalities as well.

Anyhow, definitely an interesting thread...despite a few chickens.

And Sudakar got banned (he needs a lot of help).

What more could a guy ask for?