Are you Christian by name or by heart?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

oncemore

YOU HAVE THE DESIRE!

ON YOUR HEART BUT SELF IS GETTING IN YOUR WAY THAT WHY YOUR SITTING IN THE BACK SELF IS WHAT HAS TO DIE SO CHRIST MAY RISE IN YOU. ROM.6. ROM.7 THE GOOD THAT I WOULD I DO NOT THE EVIL THAT I WOULD THAT I DO. WE ALL AS CHRISTIAN HAVE THIS HAPPENING TO US BUT ONE HAS TO LOOK TO GOD AND REMBER THAT HIS BLOOD IS WHAT HE SEE WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOU NOT YOUR MISTAKES THIS IS A TIME TO DRAW CLOSE TO GOD HE LOVES YOU THATS WHY HE DIE FOR YOU. PUT YOURSELF TO YOUR CROSS AND WATCH CHRIST WE COME UP AND YOU WILL DIE. JANGEL! HAS TO DIE IN CHRIST AND WHEN JANGEL DIES GOD CAN USE YOU STAY BLESSED YOURS IN CHRIST ONCEMORE!