I have always identified myself as a child of God because I know God will always love me even if the rest of the world rejects me.
No matter who you talk to you can always find at least one thing you disagree about. However you normally can find at least one thing you agree upon as well.
Someone told me once, that before you speak, you should learn to listen.
I respect what you and Eph610 are saying and I applaud it. Me personally, I will always use the term Christian and I couldn't care less who gets turned off by it. Heck, if people really want to get turned off by me all they need to do is see me not wearing a shirt.If we say "Christian" then that turns many people off
Hahahaha!!!I respect what you and Eph610 are saying and I applaud it. Me personally, I will always use the term Christian and I couldn't care less who gets turned off by it. Heck, if people really want to get turned off by me all they need to do is see me not wearing a shirt.![]()
I have James 1:19 taped on my steering wheel.More people should learn to listen before they speak. I learned that the hard way.
I respect what you and Eph610 are saying and I applaud it. Me personally, I will always use the term Christian and I couldn't care less who gets turned off by it. Heck, if people really want to get turned off by me all they need to do is see me not wearing a shirt.![]()
Is that so you don't have a fit of road rage? LOLI have James 1:19 taped on my steering wheel.![]()
I respect what you and Eph610 are saying and I applaud it. Me personally, I will always use the term Christian and I couldn't care less who gets turned off by it. Heck, if people really want to get turned off by me all they need to do is see me not wearing a shirt.![]()
Wise words. They make a lot of sense. Unfortunately, because they make sense, most people in the world will never heed them.