ARE YOU DRESSED?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Here I thought this was a literal question and I was going to reply that I was in my PJ's all day yesterday, that's the beauty of retirement. Today I joined the land of the living and have on regular clothes.

But I pray that I will always have on the Armor of God and be a representative and loving, kind witness for Him. We need His Armor and His protection and His Love and Salvation. Nice Blog and drawing.....God bless.