Are you prepared to be blessed by Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Are you prepared to be blessed by Jesus?

• “Get wisdom, get understanding; forget not; nor turn away from the words of my mouth. Prize her, and she shall lift you up; she shall bring you to honor when you embrace her.” (Proverbs 4.5,8).

Based on this verse, if you search the savvy of the Creator, certainly you will procure exaltation and honor. Nonetheless, take a look in what happen with Uziah and Ha-Satan (when he was a cherubim of the Creator) in virtue of them had been helped by the Creator:

• “But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to ruin. For he sinned against Jehovah his God, and went into the temple of Jehovah to burn incense on the altar of incense.” (2Chronicles 26.16).
  • “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you have spoiled your wisdom because of your brightness. I will cast you to the ground; I will put you before kings, that they may behold you.” (Ezekiel 28:17).

So, if Jesus doesn’t answer “yes” to our prayers, let’s do like Paul:

• “ and by the surpassing revelations, lest I be made haughty, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be made haughty. For this thing I besought the Lord three times, that it might depart from me. And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may overshadow me. Therefore I am pleased in weaknesses, in insults, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am powerful.” (2Corinthians 12.7-10)

That is to say, let’s worship and praise Jesus for our struggles and weaknesses, but always seeking in Jesus that His boons never keep us away from Him and His people.

In short: do you want to be greatly blessed? Remember Jesus' words and have a blessed week, always keeping in mind that with great powers come great responsibilities:

• “And that servant who knew his lord's will and did not prepare, nor did according to His will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he not knowing, and doing things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For to whomever much is given, of him much shall be required. And to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.” (Luke 12.47,48).
  • “But Jesus called them and said, You know that the rulers of the nations exercise dominion over them, and they who are great exercise authority over them. However, it shall not be so among you. But whoever desires to be great among you, let him be your servant. And whoever desires to be chief among you, let him be your servant; even as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.” (Matthew 20.25-28).