Are You Romantic?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GtrPkr

fine....FINE! Once I ate a pickled easter egg with a pabst blue ribbon beer and farted the star spangled banner! You happy!!! :p

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
Being a romantic is characterized by the expression of love. It is what I " do " for someone that extends that expression. It is what I do simply because I love enough to want to.

G

GtrPkr

"Because I love enough to want to"

THAT'S what I was waiting for!! Real romance is a reward, a symptom, a sure sign that you HAVE a loving relationship. Just about anything that you mutually agree upon can be "ROMANTIC". :cool:

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Most people find me aloof and cold. But if you are not most people, you will find out the true me, who is thoughtful and sweet. Sweet people are romantic naturally . Being romantic is all about sincere effort to express your affection. It does not really matter how you do it.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well, what romanic things can single Christians who are trying hard to kill their flesh, talk about?

My mind is quite blank on this issue.
We might be talking about something besides what you think we're talking about here. We're not talking romance as in sex, or things that stimulate lust. We're talking about nice, sweet, thoughtful things people do for each other.

Example: "Aww, my husband is so sweet! He got a copy of my car key made just so he could occasionally turn it on and check the gas gauge, and fill it up when it gets low. And all because one time I mentioned I don't like the smell of gasoline."

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
In ancient Rome, if you were excessively flatulent, your name would've been Gaseous Maximus Odiferous!

G

GtrPkr

Gaseous Offendeous Maximus!! 😁

G

GtrPkr

Once, I thought I had a very quiet and shy date... Until she cut a fart and flew out the window!

G

GtrPkr

We might be talking about something besides what you think we're talking about here. We're not talking romance as in sex, or things that stimulate lust. We're talking about nice, sweet, thoughtful things people do for each other.

Example: "Aww, my husband is so sweet! He got a copy of my car key made just so he could occasionally turn it on and check the gas gauge, and fill it up when it gets low. And all because one time I mentioned I don't like the smell of gasoline."
Ummmm.... something about that just doesn't sound right....

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Ummmm.... something about that just doesn't sound right....
Really ? My first thought was yes ! Thats so considerate ! I'd totally be happy with a guy that was thougful enough to make sure I was taken care of.

G

GtrPkr

But..... Why is she smelling gasoline?

G

GtrPkr

Lol... See, that would never have occurred to me. I thought the car was just sitting there leaking gasoline!

G

GtrPkr

You see what fart jokes lead to? Bad gtrpkr, BAD GTRPKR!!!

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
we write encouraging messages to each other using dry erase markers on the bathroom mirror :)