Are You Single?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Are You Single?

• Yes

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Dont know.

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
C

CaptainGoat

The main point I found out about reading posts about single people is that they are not married.
This can change though and can happen suddenly. It only takes ones signature on a piece of special paper...! And the "I do" words....!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The main point I found out about reading posts about single people is that they are not married.
This can change though and can happen suddenly. It only takes ones signature on a piece of special paper...! And the "I do" words....!
People do until they don't and then you need another piece of paper...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I did have a cat... two cats actually (not at the same time).. and two dogs too. I miss them all :(
This is my current furry purry cuddly squeeze:

LunaNov11-14e3.jpg

Her name is the same as Sailor Moon's cat :D

luna_by_pillara.jpg

^^ Luna

I tell people it is short for "Lunatic," though she is pretty sweet :)

Do you have any pets now?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
We just had our three year anniversary :D

My daughter up and decided one day that I had lived alone long enough after my previous cat had been put down five months earlier. That cat and I had been together for just over sixteen years. Her sister died in a tragic fall from my window ledge in 1998. That was a very sad day.

Luna.jpg

C

CaptainGoat

A lovely cat PIC. Sorry to hear of the loss of other cats.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
^^ That is Luna the day we first met her :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A lovely cat PIC. Sorry to hear of the loss of other cats.
Yes, losing pets can be difficult; the loss of love is always a tragedy. I am not going to make apologies for loving an animal or treasuring the love animals give in return... somebody has as their signature that they want to be the person their dog believes them to be. I like that :) Living up to people's expectations is pretty much impossible :(

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
It all depends on how you define single....

and the answer is yes.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I'm not single. I'm unwanted.

I don't play hard to get. I'm hard to want.

I have to be single. Women are the antithesis of me, and you don't put matter and anti-matter together without dire consequences.

J

joefizz

and a machine gun and a ball and chain....

J

joefizz

Do relationships with inanimate objects count? ;)
no because they can't irritate you to show affection,they just irritate you,quite a difference,hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!

J

joefizz

Sad pieces of paper.
yes they say"your spouse gets half of everything",and the tears that follow are dreadful,until you hear a hilarious joke then you forget about being sad and go to hardees for dinner,alone....With No Nagging!...hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!

J

joefizz

Am I single???
well to answer I'll ask....
do ducks have flat feet?
Is McDonald's popular?
in full house does michelle say"you got it dude"?
are tires usually round???
does a woman get upset when the toilet seat is left up???
did snow white sing "whistle while you work"?
is it dangerous when a man asks a woman's weight?
in the answer to these questions lies my answer!!!

C

CaptainGoat

I have to be single. Women are the antithesis of me, and you don't put matter and anti-matter together without dire consequences.
You mean women are the most opposite sex us men have?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

I dunno... in the Star Trek universe combining matter and antimatter can be very useful under the correct circumstances. :D