B
biblicalsandy
Guest
Woe is my heart broken, my eyes full of tears. What I have learned about scripture, and blessing the enemy.
I have seen so many insult others, putting them down (Is that a blessing?). We all know that someone is going to debate what is said...it is written it will happen (In a way it is a blessing, as it shows truth). Instead of me thinking I am better, or putting someone down. I silence within myself of those Kind of opinions, for they can only cause harm. For now on, you will only here scripture from me, not my views. This way it is not I that argue, but for those that do..they will be arguing with God! I see no need to slander others, if they slander me. I understand that God says there will be many! I understand that I may even be killed by another, even by one that says they are from God. If you look upon me with bruises on my face, there will be one on each cheek. For I will give both cheeks to my brother, or sister. Seriously, when thought about..I do not fear death from man, in fact I use to antagonize those that would come after me "Please do kill me, and set me free from what I see!" Not anymore, as I see I was trying to provoke someone into sin, while sinning in other ways too. Like suicide! It is okay to hate the sin, but not the sinner to the point we fall into sin. Everyone is breathing scripture, and when we react out of anger to destroy by hurting other..Are we saying that we do not like the truth that God has shown us in reality? Can any human stop God's prophecy? I do believe we can be saved from it, but only once Jesus comes back. To me blessing is giving scripture only, without adding opinion to it! How about a parable spoken if we do not think someone understands, and just letting them be if they want to detest or debate. Are we told to ignore such talk, when it contradicts God, to shun them..not continue in battle? Something to think about! Peace to all living scripture, and may God be with you all!
I have seen so many insult others, putting them down (Is that a blessing?). We all know that someone is going to debate what is said...it is written it will happen (In a way it is a blessing, as it shows truth). Instead of me thinking I am better, or putting someone down. I silence within myself of those Kind of opinions, for they can only cause harm. For now on, you will only here scripture from me, not my views. This way it is not I that argue, but for those that do..they will be arguing with God! I see no need to slander others, if they slander me. I understand that God says there will be many! I understand that I may even be killed by another, even by one that says they are from God. If you look upon me with bruises on my face, there will be one on each cheek. For I will give both cheeks to my brother, or sister. Seriously, when thought about..I do not fear death from man, in fact I use to antagonize those that would come after me "Please do kill me, and set me free from what I see!" Not anymore, as I see I was trying to provoke someone into sin, while sinning in other ways too. Like suicide! It is okay to hate the sin, but not the sinner to the point we fall into sin. Everyone is breathing scripture, and when we react out of anger to destroy by hurting other..Are we saying that we do not like the truth that God has shown us in reality? Can any human stop God's prophecy? I do believe we can be saved from it, but only once Jesus comes back. To me blessing is giving scripture only, without adding opinion to it! How about a parable spoken if we do not think someone understands, and just letting them be if they want to detest or debate. Are we told to ignore such talk, when it contradicts God, to shun them..not continue in battle? Something to think about! Peace to all living scripture, and may God be with you all!