ARK OF THE COVENANT PICTORIAL AND HISTORY LESSON.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jayhawk4

May 12, 2020
Love the video. I've always believed that God himself took the ark into heaven to preserve it and keep it from being defiled. Although the Axum Ethiopia location is compelling.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I am going to watch this later, thx for sharing:) it looks fascinating! I was thinking it's under the Temple Mount but I like hearing other theories also.

powderman

Apr 22, 2020
There were several things in the film not mentioned in the Bible to my recollection, so there must be other sources, maybe the Jews Torah?? Don't know. I have always believed that the Jews have it.
That dome of the rock on the Temple mount desecrates Holy ground and should have been destroyed MANY years ago. It is satans lair, an abomination. Every mosque in Jerusalem should be destroyed. Muslims have NO business in God's Holy city.

Feb 28, 2016
KU,
there was ALREADY an ARK in Heaven = remember, God used and uses the physical to represent the Spiritual/Heavenly...
He for sure used 'the earthly waters' to represent The Holy Spirit...
REV. 11:19.
And the Temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His Temple the ark of His testament:
and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
HEB. 8:5.
Who serve unto the 'example and shadow of heavenly things', as Moses was admonished of God
when he was about to make the tabernacle:
for, See, saith He, that you make all things according to the pattern showed to you in the mount.

in other words; the physical Tabernacle represents the Spiritual Tabernacle in Heaven, it is but a
shadow of things to come'...

Apr 25, 2020
To all of the Jews reading this right now, God told me to tell you:

According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. Haggai 2:5