Armed SWAT Team in Arizona Breaks Down Door of Family with Unvaccinated Child.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
What is well publicized is that vaccinations, among its many harmful side effects, is that they tend to instigate a development through brain chemistry changes of addictive personality traits.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
You dont history, your doomed to repeat it.
It rarely starts out with a bang. Always a slow drop.
Look at Hitler, to name just one of dozens of famous examples.
Then, before you know it, your freedoms are all just about gone.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Yep. The two radical liberal states, California, and now NY.
Bastions of civil rights and individual freedom. Uh huh. I see how that goes.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
What's next? Are they going to give us a seal or number on our forehead?
Oh how much longer must we dwell in you, wicked and perverse generation.

R

Rasputin_OZ

I'm not sure where I fall on this, but I've always been confused as to how an unvaccinated person can be a threat to a vaccinated person?
The issue is that viruses can mutate when the enter human as they react to the humans antibodies etc

This mutation is what makes non vaccinated dangerous to the vaccinated.

Lets remove breeding grounds for mutations by everyone being vaccinated.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I have a better, safer and cheaper way.
But in this fallen cynical world only a third of the people might believe it will work, and only about 15% of them will be able to do it.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
The issue is that viruses can mutate when the enter human as they react to the humans antibodies etc

This mutation is what makes non vaccinated dangerous to the vaccinated.

Lets remove breeding grounds for mutations by everyone being vaccinated.
And if my child gets some irreversible life long ailment from those vaccinations, are you going to make it right?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
the anti-vax movement is mostly propaganda and misinformation.
if you don't want to vaccinate then you need to homeschool your kids

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
European countries are having measles outbreaks right now due to antivax propaganda.

L

Locoponydirtman

There are studies that suggest a link between naturally acquired measles infection and a reduced risk of Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas, as well as a reduced risk of atopic diseases such as hay fever, eczema and asthma. In addition, measles infections are associated with a lower risk of mortality from cardiovascular disease in adulthood. Moreover, infants born to mothers who have had naturally acquired measles are protected from measles via maternal immunity longer than infants born to vaccinated mothers.
https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/measles/dis/

So who is shoveling propaganda, again who has power and authority and controls the media? More 1984 live and in person.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
anti-vax propaganda needs to be banned from all social media
typically I'm not a fan of censorship but that's the one thing that should not have a platform. We're already saying the repercussions with measles outbreaks in Europe

K

Karraster

There are studies that suggest a link between naturally acquired measles infection and a reduced risk of Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas, as well as a reduced risk of atopic diseases such as hay fever, eczema and asthma. In addition, measles infections are associated with a lower risk of mortality from cardiovascular disease in adulthood. Moreover, infants born to mothers who have had naturally acquired measles are protected from measles via maternal immunity longer than infants born to vaccinated mothers.

So who is shoveling propaganda, again who has power and authority and controls the media? More 1984 live and in person.
When will you get it thru your critically thinking mind that we need manmade junk injected into our bloodstream by Big Brother? I don't know how mankind has survived these thousands of years without it.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
When will you get it thru your critically thinking mind that we need manmade junk injected into our bloodstream by Big Brother? I don't know how mankind has survived these thousands of years without it.
they haven't. That was a time before modern medicine when a person was lucky to live to be 40.

also Big Brother isn't a real thing

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018
So you say...

You have no clue how the immune system works?
Have you read up on vaccinations at all?
Clearly you don't understand well how the immune system works, nor appreciate the gravity of ignoring a doctor's urgent orders to take your sick, feverish, unvaccinated child for treatment.

A child can seem absolutely fine even if they are seriously ill. It's best to listen to professionals.

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018
Well, the short answer is, for most of humanity's history, a large percentage DIDN'T survive without it. We only have to step into an unvaccinated population to see that the infant mortality rate is orders of magnitude higher than in developed, vaccinated populations.

Vaccination should be mandatory for precisely that reason.

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018

So who is shovelling propaganda, again who has power and authority and controls the media? More 1984 live and in person.
This is spun research. What the studies your source cites actually found is that more robust children with better performing immune systems are the children who tend to survive measles. It follows logically that those same robust, high immunity children would be less likely to develop cancers.

We can't test your hypothesis on kids who didn't survive measles, because they are dead.

At any rate, your source is a known to be a staunch anti-vaccination movement. Bias is inherent.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
anti-vax people shouldn't even have children

U

UnderGrace

Clearly you don't understand well how the immune system works, nor appreciate the gravity of ignoring a doctor's urgent orders to take your sick, feverish, unvaccinated child for treatment.

A child can seem absolutely fine even if they are seriously ill. It's best to listen to professionals.
The professionals learn about medicine........ i.e. disease >>>>> treatment >>>>> drugs (big pharma)

Perhaps look up and see how many die each year because of medical doctors and their drugs

Best to do your own research always.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I wonder why polio doesn't exist anymore. Oh yeah we eradicated it with vaccines