Armor of God Bible Study

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
Hi, all! I have started an online Bible Study on the Armor of God from Ephesians. This study is taking place on Facebook on my Bible Study Page, but as many don't use Facebook and we are not encouraged to send you to other sites for our own reasons, I have finally uploaded the videos to You Tube! So, as I post this, we are on week five. There will be at least two more weeks, three if I do a conclusion study. Anyway, the PDF of each study is available in Google (I will post those links) and the videos will be shared here. I will post all five of the current ones right away. The next few will be posted on Sundays...in most cases. Please, feel free to post your thoughts. The first few videos are a bit distant because I was following a different study, but the other three improve, as I wrote them myself. :) Thanks!
 
Here is week six: the helmet of salvation

[video=youtube;4irqOcyLwtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4irqOcyLwtM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here is the link for the pdf: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzzRNnvqiAhpMlc0RW9UbW9FMUk/edit
 
Ephesians 6 is a great chapter; there is a book about it by William Gurnell called The Christian in Complete Armour.