Art Bell Dead

  • Thread starter Thread starter Huckleberry
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Huckleberry

Guest
Art Bell died yesterday.
I liked listening to him back when he did C2C.
Never really warmed up to Noory.
 
Art Bell invented conspiracy talk radio .
UFOs ,Bigfoot Ghosts ,and general conspiracy topics were on his late night show .
If it was Waco he had it .
Blessings
Bill
 
He was probably before my time.
Hardly.
Joe Pyne was before your time.

Kent Hovind was on C2C sometime in the late 90s,
and I think he had a profound affect on Art Bell.
From then on Bell seemed to coyly play "devil's advocate" in defense of the Bible.

Bell died yesterday, Friday the 13th.
That's how he would have wanted it.
 
I hadn't heard this before now. I will miss him. I know he had a relatively young wife and child.