Articles Writing Help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

msound

Dec 30, 2021
Hi there mates!

Im wondering me if anyone here, a good samaritan could help me with the writing of my Linkedin articles, Im originally from Spain, I enjoy wrting in English and I think it will help me in the long run to connect with more artists all over the globe.

I guess is not that bad, I used to live in London for about 5 years but when it comes to writing... you know, might have some mistakes I can not spot myself, here is a link to the article, if anyone feels like reading and helping, god bless you!

Have a nice day!

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6889138351702642688/

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hi there mates!

Im wondering me if anyone here, a good samaritan could help me with the writing of my Linkedin articles, Im originally from Spain, I enjoy wrting in English and I think it will help me in the long run to connect with more artists all over the globe.

I guess is not that bad, I used to live in London for about 5 years but when it comes to writing... you know, might have some mistakes I can not spot myself, here is a link to the article, if anyone feels like reading and helping, god bless you!

Have a nice day!

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6889138351702642688/
I looked in your profile, and the only thng that seemed the lightest offish iw the Madrid Community, of Madrid. The of may be omitted for it should be grammatically understood, however it is not an absolute need, just not truly necessary.

I live in Spain, retitred, very old, dand I love Skpain, though I have made my home in Torrevieja, you know, Alicante.

God bless you. Keep up your works.

msound

Dec 30, 2021
Thanks Jaume, what about the article, all ok?

Yeah the Madrid thing comes like this by default, not sure I can change that, will try tho.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Yeah the Madrid thing comes like this by default, not sure I can change that, will try tho.
It is fine the way it is, but people will note it. Perhaps you hav e created a nicer way of translating it. De verdad, no importa ningun.. My Castillano is atrocious....

msound

Dec 30, 2021
I did not use any translation app or soft, I actually wrote that article back in 2016 and I have decided to share it on my new linkedin, just for fun, Im planning to do more, see what happens :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

I did not find it. Your profile is well written. Forgive my inability.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I possted in your thread in linkedin. Your advice is very sound. I like the advice to like what you create...............

msound

Dec 30, 2021
Thanks Jaume, I saw your reply, yeah is from the sound engineer perspective!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thanks Jaume, I saw your reply, yeah is from the sound engineer perspective!
I am impressed, and I have had some experience with professionals in my day. As a total amateur I helped a band get together that was actually in one of the Beach moves of the early 60's. I even gave them their name, The Pyramids. They were lousy, but they did get some music out .. .... and so it goes.

I really love Spanish music, and I fell it has been overlooked by many peoples who just do not know what they are missing. Of course I love Country and Western along with a lot of other music. Music is music, if a person truly listens.

msound

Dec 30, 2021
Oh nice man, my dad is a musician and he started professionally in 1968, those were the days mate... amazing records, good business and all live music in the studio!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I am just about eight ears before your Dad. One of my sisters was president and c0founder of the Presleyettes, yup, you guessed it, an Elvis Presley fan club out of Long Beach, California.
I actually spoke to Elvis on the telephone while he was staying at the Beverly Wilshire (I think.) He was there under the name, Cliff Reno.
My eldest sister was married to the drummer of Dick Dale and the Deltones. I used to go to their place with him and my sister. I believe one of there instrumental hits was Maseru,, not certain
Then there were the many weekend nights I would go to see something called "Hometown Jamboree," hostsed by Cliffie Stone, and he had lots of country and western singwers. The one best known was Tennessee Ernie Ford, who later had his own kind of show out of San Francisco. I liked his music a ot, along with a lot of other c and W singers.

Sorry to be so long winded. God bless ou, forgive my on and on............

msound

Dec 30, 2021
WOW amazing story Jaume, been a pleasure talking to you, thanks for your help and kind words, stay blessed!

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
Very nice work overall. Number 36, however, is worded awkwardly.

36. Go to live shows and listen how live musicians sound like.

I suggest something along these lines, based on what I perceive to be a potential match for what you are truly trying to convey:

Go to live shows and listen to the way musicians perform.

Go to live shows and listen to the way musicians perform in front of audiences.

Go to live shows and listen to the sounds the musicians get out of their instruments.

Go to live shows and listen to the sounds the musicians use to replicate their performances on studio recordings.

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks EternalFire!
My pleasure.

The opening sentence also needs a minor tweak, just the insertion of the indefinite article “a” before “few.”

Original: I´m going to list few tips I wish I knew when I started producing music 20 years ago.

Updated: I´m going to list a few tips I wish I knew when I started producing music 20 years ago.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
All good though I have a question do you really listen to music 24 hours a day?! Even when sleeping? I dont know if I could do that myself I think I might have to have some silent times every once in a while.

Plus some songs/tracks would annoy me over and over if they played too much. Though there would be gems I could listen to over and over but not for 24 hours.

msound

Dec 30, 2021
Hi Lanolin, thats just a funny expression to say listen to a lot of music, believe or not, I met some composers and producers that do not listen to music much.