ARTWORK BY JOIDEVIVRE

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hey everyone! We all know that Joidevivre is a wonderful, beautifully talented person and artist. I have collected many of her pictures, which she has graciously given me permission to use in this thread. Thank you, Joi. :) This thread is dedicated to you and your amazing artwork. :o The picture below is one of my favorite pictures by Joidevivre, both because I like the verse and I love sunflowers. :) Joi, you bring sunlight and beauty into all of our lives, and we love you very much. :o I would be greatly honored if you would contribute more of your art to this thread, Joi. :) I hope everyone enjoys this thread as much as I do. :o

View attachment 133126



How did I not know this?! Like for all of these,beautiful!
 
I am going to have to go through my pictures and maybe send you some more.

I just had no idea they would be so appreciated.
 
I am going to have to go through my pictures and maybe send you some more.

I just had no idea they would be so appreciated.


Your talent is a gift from God. Of course we appreciate your work. :) RickyZ and I are art collectors of yours. :o
 
.
. . .
138418d1446043065-artwork-joidevivre-philip-3-forgetting.jpg


This is very nice :)
 
I used to love Joi's sketching, I wonder why she stopped posting them.
 
I love her Artwork, but I have a lot of trouble pronouncing her Screen Name........toungeling twisteling it is
 
love the pics --- thanks for sharing.
Joidevivre, you have a wonderful gift! My kids are gifted with the ability to draw and I just love the artwork they come up with. such a blessing!
 
love the pics --- thanks for sharing.
Joidevivre, you have a wonderful gift! My kids are gifted with the ability to draw and I just love the artwork they come up with. such a blessing!

My french is next to zero, but I think it means (the) joy of life (should at least be easier to pronounce :p )
 
My goodness - never thought about my name - it does mean joy of life and is French. Just call me Joi or joy. I guess I should think about posting. Been busy with preparing devotional material to go with red bird and also teaching two classes a week and counseling a few privately. I am glad to know that people remember and appreciate.

I will begin to put my devotional thoughts once again on Red Bird meditations. I admit - I got very lazy. In many ways, this has been a difficult year - I find it difficult to "settle" for lack of a better word. I start something - then feel like leaving it. I have been missing the excitement I used to feel about art. Pray for me my wonderful friends.

Joi