As in the days of Noah... ALL flesh had CORRUPTED itself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2022
I'm sorry, but this post belies pure ignorance.
Rumble is a video sharing platform. Like Youtube, only far less cencoring.

Are ignorantly suggesting that video of the Queen lighting the triple stranded DNA that lights up the tree of knowledge is fake?

How bout Bing? Is that ok?

Clip: Queen Lights Photonic Jubilee "Tree Of Knowledge" 3-Strand DNA - Bing video
It's more than just a place to share videos.

Rumble is where the original rumor about the vaccine having metal and people were becoming magnetic when it was proven if you wet objects before sticking them onto the body it appears to be stuck. Since plastic sticks to the body are you also claiming the human body is made up of plastic?

I didn't take the vaccine because I am asymptomatic and did not require it. But the information coming from Rumble is as false as Bidens claim the 2020 election was fair.

Only a moron would believe mrna could triple coil the helix creating a 3rd strand.

Jun 20, 2022
The video showing helix of DNA with 72k factors from mother and father equaling 144k and adding a 3rd equals 216....>

Forgot to tell us the Man of Sin was revealed and sat on the Temples Throne claiming to be God.

The stupid is real on the Rumble site!!

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
All I see are lights.

It was widely televised on MSM and is still available on Youtube.

As in the days of Noah some people will be eating, drinking & marrying carelessly when the judgement comes & takes them
by surprise. Jesus defined what he meant. He didn't allude to nephelim, DNA, aliens AI or vaccines :alien::rolleyes:.
He simply told us that many better-off non-believing people will be taken by surprise.

Jun 20, 2022
I'm not beheaded nor was instructed to take the number and image of the Beast.

According to Rumble, it's already been employed but nowhere like the Word of God instructed us.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
All I see are lights.

It was widely televised on MSM and is still available on Youtube.

As in the days of Noah some people will be eating, drinking & marrying carelessly when the judgement comes & takes them
by surprise. Jesus defined what he meant. He didn't allude to nephelim, DNA, aliens AI or vaccines :alien::rolleyes:.
He simply told us that many better-off non-believing people will be taken by surprise.
Simply incredible you can't see that those lights are DNA, but whatevs.

As for the eating and drinking, although it's been addressed several times here, the word Jesus uses for eat, is "Trogo". And it means to Gnaw, Munch or Crunch. ,

Trogo is ONLY ever used in referring to eating human flesh. Such as when Jesus talks about having to eat his Flesh and drink His Blood.
OTHER Greek words for eating are used in Scripture to denote "normal" eating, such as ESTHIO.

I would suggest reading the thread to get a better understanding of what happened in Noah's days, so as to better understand what is happening now.

BTW, People have been "normally" eating, drinking, and getting married carelessly since Jesus ascended. There is a difference as I outlined that marks the eating, drinking, and marrying when Jesus returns.

But the marriage is also interesting. There were unnatural, UN God ordained marriages happening in Noahs time, Angel with human women, and today, we find LEGAL, unnatural, UN God ordained marriages happening with homosexuals, and very shortly with throuples!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The video showing helix of DNA with 72k factors from mother and father equaling 144k and adding a 3rd equals 216....>

Forgot to tell us the Man of Sin was revealed and sat on the Temples Throne claiming to be God.

The stupid is real on the Rumble site!!
Sorry I can't entertain small minds. Have a good day1

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This a definition of a Triple Helix.

Triple-stranded DNA (also known as H-DNA or Triplex-DNA) is a DNA structure in which three oligonucleotides wind around each other and form a triple helix. In triple-stranded DNA, the third strand binds to a B-form DNA (via Watson–Crick base-pairing) double helix by forming Hoogsteen base pairs or reversed Hoogsteen hydrogen bonds.

Here is a picture:

1668096729219.jpeg

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
This a definition of a Triple Helix.

Triple-stranded DNA (also known as H-DNA or Triplex-DNA) is a DNA structure in which three oligonucleotides wind around each other and form a triple helix. In triple-stranded DNA, the third strand binds to a B-form DNA (via Watson–Crick base-pairing) double helix by forming Hoogsteen base pairs or reversed Hoogsteen hydrogen bonds.

Here is a picture:

View attachment 245187
Irrelevant. Sometimes decoration is just that. As in 3 strands to plait hair or a Celtic cable knit.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Well, there's no question it has three; however, I'm a little skeptical about the whole corruption of DNA angle. To me it seems more like a PC/unity thing. That is, no longer male/female but male/female/queer (or whatever). The tree and the Commonwealth of Nations globe on the podium also suggest unity. The whole thing screams globalism.

nearest gas station with car wash

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Well, there's no question it has three; however, I'm a little skeptical about the whole corruption of DNA angle. To me it seems more like a PC/unity thing. That is, no longer male/female but male/female/queer (or whatever). The tree and the Commonwealth of Nations globe on the podium also suggest unity. The whole thing screams globalism.

nearest gas station with car wash
There is no question it screams globalism. But there is a much more sinister, evil thing going on here.

Just examine the optics.

So it's definitely a triple helix, as opposed to the human double helix. The Queen, relinquishes her crown, and in the middle of the crown is a blue globe, presumably representing the world.

So an introduction of a 3rd strand, handed off by a ruling monarch, to some other ruler, which then races to the Tree of Knowledge!

I am more and more convinced that the Temple Jesus speaks about the evil one sitting in, IS US! WE, Scripture tells several times are the Temple of God.

And God's Temple is composed with chromosomes of DNA, of which EVERY one has His Name and Image. So by altering your genetic structure, you no longer have His Name. That's why these people that accept this thing are forever lost.

There are more complicated Professors and videos that go through this, but this short one does the trick, and is mind blowing.
Check this out:

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Okay, according to this video, the name YHWH in DNA is derived by the sequencing of the nucleic acids and the so-called sulfuric bridge. A sulfuric bridge is laid down after 10 nucleic acids are laid down; then after every 5 nucleic acids, then after 6 nucleic acids; and finally after 5 nucleic acids. Apparently the sulfuric bridge is what holds the DNA together. The sequence of 10-5-6-5 yields YHVH when you replace the numbers with their corresponding Hebrew letter.

The idea is easy enough to comprehend but I wonder how scientifically accurate it is. It seems a lot of deeper investigation would be necessary to know if it holds water. It wouldn't surprise me though if the Lord did encode His name in our DNA.

But as for Elizabeth's Jubilee lights, I'm more inclined to see it as artistic license; it could mean all kinds of things. That's the purpose of art, to make people think. I don't see anything sinister in the Jubilee lights per se, but there's no doubt there are scientists who would like to do all kinds of things if they thought they could get away with it. And Satan's hands are in everything of this world.

Jun 20, 2022
Sorry I can't entertain small minds. Have a good day1
LOL!!

You quoted a post where the video creator is projecting the MOB is currently in play by way through DNA/Mrna.

There IS NO MOB until the Man of Sin sits on a throne inside the Temple that HAS NOT BEEN REBUILT yet and then forces humanity to accept his Number and Image.

So the video is as FAKE as it gets. Some mental reject creating a speculation that is not even Biblical.

And because I call it for what it is I have the small mind?

Keep on being a Sucker!

You play the role like a genuine Pro!!

Jun 20, 2022
Okay, according to this video, the name YHWH in DNA is derived by the sequencing of the nucleic acids and the so-called sulfuric bridge. A sulfuric bridge is laid down after 10 nucleic acids are laid down; then after every 5 nucleic acids, then after 6 nucleic acids; and finally after 5 nucleic acids. Apparently the sulfuric bridge is what holds the DNA together. The sequence of 10-5-6-5 yields YHVH when you replace the numbers with their corresponding Hebrew letter.

The idea is easy enough to comprehend but I wonder how scientifically accurate it is. It seems a lot of deeper investigation would be necessary to know if it holds water. It wouldn't surprise me though if the Lord did encode His name in our DNA.

But as for Elizabeth's Jubilee lights, I'm more inclined to see it as artistic license; it could mean all kinds of things. That's the purpose of art, to make people think. I don't see anything sinister in the Jubilee lights per se, but there's no doubt there are scientists who would like to do all kinds of things if they thought they could get away with it. And Satan's hands are in everything of this world.
It's easy to Google, but during the funeral for the queen her favorite portion of Scripture was read, her example of how yearly during Christmas events she invited the masses to follow Christ as Lord and Saviour, and it was noted she was quoted as saying she wished Christ would return during her lifetime so she could lay her crown at his feet.

Now those are FACTS about the queen. So I hardly doubt she was involved with a worldwide scandal using DNA to manipulate humanity.

But fortunately for us, we have followers of conspiracies who give us great material to laugh at.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
There is no question it screams globalism. But there is a much more sinister, evil thing going on here.

Just examine the optics.

So it's definitely a triple helix, as opposed to the human double helix. The Queen, relinquishes her crown, and in the middle of the crown is a blue globe, presumably representing the world.

So an introduction of a 3rd strand, handed off by a ruling monarch, to some other ruler, which then races to the Tree of Knowledge!

I am more and more convinced that the Temple Jesus speaks about the evil one sitting in, IS US! WE, Scripture tells several times are the Temple of God.

And God's Temple is composed with chromosomes of DNA, of which EVERY one has His Name and Image. So by altering your genetic structure, you no longer have His Name. That's why these people that accept this thing are forever lost.

There are more complicated Professors and videos that go through this, but this short one does the trick, and is mind blowing.
Check this out:

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
It's easy to Google, but during the funeral for the queen her favorite portion of Scripture was read, her example of how yearly during Christmas events she invited the masses to follow Christ as Lord and Saviour, and it was noted she was quoted as saying she wished Christ would return during her lifetime so she could lay her crown at his feet.

Now those are FACTS about the queen. So I hardly doubt she was involved with a worldwide scandal using DNA to manipulate humanity.

But fortunately for us, we have followers of conspiracies who give us great material to laugh at.
Well, the Jubilee lights weren't created by the Queen but a team of artists. The Queen was probably clueless.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I mean, just a bit weak.

I get the pride many Brits feel about the Monarchy and the immense legacy and impact your little Island has had on history around the world.

So it's probably a tough pill to swallow that the Queen was, and the King is, virtually evil incarnate through and through.

Jun 20, 2022
Well, the Jubilee lights weren't created by the Queen but a team of artists. The Queen was probably clueless.
Agreed 100%

But to read some of the most recent posts within this Thread, one is being swayed to think the queen was part of the entire hidden message underlying Mrna for the purpose of Satan and his plan.

If it wasn't for the fact these conspiracy suckers VOTE REPUBLICAN, I would believe that a sanity test should be implemented just to have the right to VOTE.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I think the thing about Noah's time is that the angels of Noah's time brought with them a lot of heavenly knowledge, things like forged weapons, astrology, things that were new and novel to humans at that time. However, in modern society, high-tech is such a thing, people get lost in these things, even arrogantly think that they are gods.