As tensions with Trump deepen, Europe wonders if America is lost for good.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I don't think the globalists really want the whole world under their thumb, I think that's just sort of their cover story because you never do see them say we should "diversify" China or say that Saudi Arabia should be "multicultural". Nevertheless that's a whole other big can of worms I suppose lol.

True President Trump goes against their grain pretty hard, and that's why we love him and that's why God appointed him for God does love us in America still because we still love God in America. God Bless America.
Amen! :cool:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
well, many of us here in America see all the muslim crime, and the constant rhetoric from e.u. politicians about bringing in more and more, we think euorpe has fallen....
Well, they have definitely fallen in love recently.......LOL!

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
What an absolute joke. Europe has chosen to destroy itself, therefore they oppose Trump and his healthy nationalism and desire to put America first. Each of those Western European political leaders should have done the same instead of become globalist elitists.

As to a combined European army, they will probably all run away if Putin decides to invade Western Europe.
If anyone is interested, I have a few French battle rifles for sale... they are in great condition... never been fired, and have only been dropped once...

Dec 12, 2013
If anyone is interested, I have a few French battle rifles for sale... they are in great condition... never been fired, and have only been dropped once...
What kind migo....I had a FRENCH MAS 7.5 X 54 once and regret selling it....oh wait....was that a joke HAHA

Katharina

Jan 22, 2018
I hope the EU-Army does not come in existence. EU is not really democratic and I am afraid an EU-Army would be out of democratic control.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I hope the EU-Army does not come in existence. EU is not really democratic and I am afraid an EU-Army would be out of democratic control.
1. The creation of the EU army was blocked by the UK (saying that an EU army would be a rival to NATO) but since the UK is leaving, the full blood EU army is free to go.

2. There is already EU rapid reaction force, Eurocorps, consisting of several EU battlegroups, under the command of the EU Council.

3. 22 of 27 EU countries are in NATO, so there is already a military cooperation between the vast majority of EU countries in place.

4. Article 42 of the European Union Treaty already says that if some [EU] member is a victim of armed aggression, other EU members have an obligation to help with any possible means.

----

So far, everything is prepared, the only thing [yet] missing is a central command, which is being blocked by the UK. But the UK is leaving the EU in a near future.

https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headQuarters-homepage/33557/eu-battlegroups_en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICsVWGq_rWU

----

Germany and the Czech Republic are already building the core of the EU army - some Czech and Romanian special forces are being integrated into the German army:

[video=youtube;hajJ_Z5nF14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hajJ_Z5nF14[/video]

AngelFrog

Feb 16, 2015
What an absolute joke. Europe has chosen to destroy itself, therefore they oppose Trump and his healthy nationalism and desire to put America first. Each of those Western European political leaders should have done the same instead of become globalist elitists.

As to a combined European army, they will probably all run away if Putin decides to invade Western Europe.
Amen!
Politicians, the swamp creatures in D.C., and those abroad who speak ill of our president, hate him because he's not like other presidents in recent history. I.E. able to be persuaded to join the swamp. Unlike others in office he's not able to be bribed by special interests, he's not able to be intimidated because he's narcissistic. Which is great! Because as he has put his surname on every building and property he's built or developed all over the world, it is assured now that he's in the greatest house ever made in America, our, his, White house, he's going to leave a great legacy, a proud legacy, with his name on it. And for all of history. Something his children, grandchildren, and all generations after, can look back on and be proud that Donald J. Trump was their ancestor and president of the most powerful nation on earth.

As a developer he has relationships with these world leaders he now meets with as president. As a businessman he knows how to negotiate and make deals that benefit, not deplete, America. And he's a patriot because his family lives here. He's not going to do anything that's going to further destroy this country and our national security or our economy. That's the other reasons the swamp people hate him.

He's got 8 years, being he'll be re-elected in 2020, to heal and correct what wicked people in office have done before he got there. God be with him.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I don't think the globalists really want the whole world under their thumb, I think that's just sort of their cover story because you never do see them say we should "diversify" China or say that Saudi Arabia should be "multicultural". Nevertheless that's a whole other big can of worms I suppose lol.

True President Trump goes against their grain pretty hard, and that's why we love him and that's why God appointed him for God does love us in America still because we still love God in America. God Bless America.
China Is already under globalist control. they just , with apple computers , set up a social credit system.( apple gave the gov. the encryption codes to the Chinese I cloud. ).
look it up. scary stuff.

Dec 12, 2013
Yep! It was a semi-auto.
My bolt action was as crisp and accurate as could be.....the whole weapon was dated 1939 except the barrel which was dated 1945 and it was as slick as a mirror with perfect grooves....tells me it was re-barreled right before the German soldier carrying it got killed...My grandpa picked it up off a dead German and sent it back home.....at the time I could only find 105 FMJ's for it (about $40) out of California and the writing on the sides of the boxes was in Farsi....and the casings were not re-loadable....a few years after I got rid of it I started finding rounds for it loaded with like 150 something grain lead bullets......I should have kept it, but had a child born with muscular dystrophy and as he racked up a Million in debt I had to sell almost all my weapons, 4-wheeler, camper etc. to try and pay for insurance and cover costs not covered by insurance.......

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
As tensions with Trump deepen, Europe wonders if America is lost for good.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...merica-is-lost-for-good/ar-AAxw4Je?li=BBnb7Kz

All the while they are working together to bring the power to Europe, and makes Europe to be the good guy, and America to be the bad guy, and America takes a back seat and joins them, and soon the ten horn kingdom, the world split in to ten sections with a leader in each section.

Key German leaders want to end sanctions against Russia.Such a decision might seem like a minor piece of economic news, but it could be the beginning of a major break between Europe and America and the separation of Germany from the Western security alliance.

Also many are calling for a combined European army.
I Have been hearing some disturbing things going on in the world having to do with Islam and liberal leanings of different countries. The UK is reported to have very controlled freedom of the press and freedom of speech. One man named Tommy Robinson who has been a controversial figure in the UK was recently jailed and sentenced to jail for 13 months all in just a few hours for speaking up against Islamic men who raped young girls in his country.

I see that freedom of speech is falling by the wayside in many countries and now in the U.S. I voted for President Trump and have seen so much false reporting going on in our main stream news media that I no longer look to them for my news. We go on social media instead. FoxNews is not perfect but it's better than the liberal media we have here. Many things are happening in the world that even Foxnews is not reporting it all unless many subscribers post incessantly about it.

I think America is one of the last really free countries and that., in just certain areas here. So much has globalism made it's way into our societies.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
1. The creation of the EU army was blocked by the UK (saying that an EU army would be a rival to NATO) but since the UK is leaving, the full blood EU army is free to go.

2. There is already EU rapid reaction force, Eurocorps, consisting of several EU battlegroups, under the command of the EU Council.

3. 22 of 27 EU countries are in NATO, so there is already a military cooperation between the vast majority of EU countries in place.

4. Article 42 of the European Union Treaty already says that if some [EU] member is a victim of armed aggression, other EU members have an obligation to help with any possible means.

----

So far, everything is prepared, the only thing [yet] missing is a central command, which is being blocked by the UK. But the UK is leaving the EU in a near future.

https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headQuarters-homepage/33557/eu-battlegroups_en

----

Germany and the Czech Republic are already building the core of the EU army - some Czech and Romanian special forces are being integrated into the German army:

[video=youtube;hajJ_Z5nF14]
Thank you trofimus for this news , yet i have been reading bits and pieces upon this EU Army for quite some time . It is truly astonishing that no one else has replied to what you have offered to share ???

Shalom

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I very nearly had to finance a surgery. Looking down that barrel was horrifying.

No, nimrods. Socialized medicine is not the answer unless you want to call a roll of duck tape, aspirin, and a pat on the back American healthcare.

My bolt action was as crisp and accurate as could be.....the whole weapon was dated 1939 except the barrel which was dated 1945 and it was as slick as a mirror with perfect grooves....tells me it was re-barreled right before the German soldier carrying it got killed...My grandpa picked it up off a dead German and sent it back home.....at the time I could only find 105 FMJ's for it (about $40) out of California and the writing on the sides of the boxes was in Farsi....and the casings were not re-loadable....a few years after I got rid of it I started finding rounds for it loaded with like 150 something grain lead bullets......I should have kept it, but had a child born with muscular dystrophy and as he racked up a Million in debt I had to sell almost all my weapons, 4-wheeler, camper etc. to try and pay for insurance and cover costs not covered by insurance.......

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Some of you really should make up your minds. Is Europe destroying itself, being one of ten world regions or being the whole Beast. Also which bit of Europe are you talking about? All these migrants are found mainly in Germany,France and Italy. In Britain most of our migrants are from Poland and other Eastern European countries with Christian backgrounds. The Muslims here have very little to do with the influx on the mainland. They are mainly from Bangladesh and Pakistan and came here years ago. A large proportion were born here. I understand that the US has a large home grown Muslim population itself. I wonder how you are going to cope with them.
Sharia law in the United States of America has reached penetration phase 3 (see Spread of Islam).

As the number of court cases in which civil law and Sharia law clash rose across America, many American states introduced bills banning their state courts from accommodating Sharia law.

Many of those bills have been stalled by the Muslim Brotherhood, which accuses the bills' sponsors and supporters of Islamophobia, campaigns against their re-election, and sues in court. States that have managed to pass Sharia law-blocking legislation, known as "ALAC" (American Laws for American Courts), are listed on Islamization of America.

While fighting to a draw in many state legislatures, Sharia law has been advancing faster, in many cases unopposed, in other American institutions, as follows:

● An increasing number of America's public schools are commemorating Muslim holidays, serving Halal food, and holding Islamic prayers towards Mecca. In 2014, Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado became the first American high school to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, replacing "One nation under God," with "One nation under Allah" (see Allah Moon God).

● Bill Clinton was the first US president to hold a White House Eid al-Fitr dinner at the end of Ramadan, the Muslim month-long, dawn-to-dusk fast. Eid al-Fitr includes six Takbirs, the raising of hands and shouting, "Allahu Akbar!" to declare that Allah is "greater" (than the God of Christianity and the idols of other religions - see Jesus vs. Muhammad and Halal). Every US president since Clinton, including George W. Bush, held this blasphemous dinner for a total of 20 years (1996 to 2016) until Donald Trump scrapped it in 2017.

● In 2000, the Republican National Convention became the first US presidential convention to open with a Muslim prayer to Allah.

● In 2007, Quran for the first time was used to swear into office a new US Congressman, Keith Ellison (right). In 2017, this former spokesman for Nation of Islam became the second highest leader of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

● In 2009, a Christian US soldier at Baghram Air Force Base in Afghanistan received Bibles in two local languages from his American church as planned. The US army confiscated those Bibles and instead of at least returning them to his church, burned those Bibles. When Terry Jones, a pastor in Florida, announced his plan to burn a copy of the Quran in 2010, General David Petraeus, the commander of the US military in Afghanistan, publicly objected to his plan, while US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denounced his plan as "disgraceful" (see Bible vs. Quran and War against Islam).

● In the landmark 2010 pro-Sharia ruling on S.D. v. M.J.R., Judge Joseph Charles Jr. of New Jersey concluded that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had raped (see Taharrush) his Muslim ex-wife. After testimony from the Muslim man's imam, the judge denied the ex-wife's request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man's "belief."

● To attract and manage Muslim wealth, an increasing number of American financial institutions quietly began taking steps to become Sharia-compliant. This includes donating a percentage of their annual profits to Islamic groups that are designated by their Sharia-compliance advisors, many of whom belong to the Muslim Brotherhood and funnel funds to Jihadi groups (the donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad), including Hamas and Hezbollah. http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-sharia-law.html

M

Miri

I Have been hearing some disturbing things going on in the world having to do with Islam and liberal leanings of different countries. The UK is reported to have very controlled freedom of the press and freedom of speech. One man named Tommy Robinson who has been a controversial figure in the UK was recently jailed and sentenced to jail for 13 months all in just a few hours for speaking up against Islamic men who raped young girls in his country.

I see that freedom of speech is falling by the wayside in many countries and now in the U.S. I voted for President Trump and have seen so much false reporting going on in our main stream news media that I no longer look to them for my news. We go on social media instead. FoxNews is not perfect but it's better than the liberal media we have here. Many things are happening in the world that even Foxnews is not reporting it all unless many subscribers post incessantly about it.

I think America is one of the last really free countries and that., in just certain areas here. So much has globalism made it's way into our societies.

He is a rather unpleasant person to start off with and was jailed for
Contempt of court. The EDL generally tend to be unpleasant people
not the sort of people you would wish to mingle with, extremely
racist, violent.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/why-was...and-why-were-reporting-restrictions-in-place/

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
He is a rather unpleasant person to start off with and was jailed for
Contempt of court. The EDL generally tend to be unpleasant people
not the sort of people you would wish to mingle with, extremely
racist, violent.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/why-was...and-why-were-reporting-restrictions-in-place/
Yes., that is what many on 'one' side of the fence say and then there are many on the other side of the fence who say something TOTALLY different..... much like here in America. People call our president a racist and a sexist and a child abuser, violent etc... among other wacky things and all these accusations are totally false. But because the main stream media report it that way..... many Americans who don't know any better believe it. It's called fake news.

Same with immigration in our country. The main stream media reports our President and all conservatives who agree with him to be hateful against immigrants legal and illegal. That is also totally FALSE. I have learned through a major process of educating myself and listening to both sides. I've discovered I prefer to get my news from many of the conservative sources and groups and people on line and none of them believe what you said about Tommy Robinson. One of many ways to tell about people or groups of people is are they pro abortion? Are they pro Islam? pro government? Big government., Anti God.??

Tommy Robinson is not a Christian but he has been in the spot light for a few years and has changed a lot from the time he first began reporting from a conservative view point. I would check out the conservatives in your country Miri because the liberals in government are destroying one country after the next with REAL racism and hatred. I will post the links I know about so you can get a different picture of what is happening with Islam and those who appose it not only in your country but in mine. Fake news is a real problem every where.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
We may not wish to mingle with EDL Miri but I have a sneaking suspicion that there are some on here that would.
I'm sure you're right tanakh..... I'm sure in this case anyway.... you are right.