Ask the user below you a Question...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Here's how it works: :sneaky:

You ask a question about the user below you, like "What is your favorite color?", "What are u having for dinner?" etc..

Then the next person answers that question and asks a new question. :) Have fun!

I'll start:

What country or city would you love to visit?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Here's how it works: :sneaky:

You ask a question about the user below you, like "What is your favorite color?", "What are u having for dinner?" etc..

Then the next person answers that question and asks a new question. :) Have fun!

I'll start:

What country or city would you love to visit?
Nazareth.

What country would you NOT want to visit, ever?

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Today it is Danger Scene, American Dream....

If it was possible would you live in space, the ocean, or just some place on good slid earth?
I'd live in space. As long as I could still get to earth to do my shopping :D

New change in rules!!
You can now ask ANY question.
It doesn't have to be about the next person.

;)

Next question:
Who did/do you look up to the most besides Jesus or God? :D

danja

Nov 28, 2014
My father :)

How would you describe yourself in three words ?

Aug 2, 2009
Im always curious. Always trying to feed my brain new knowledge.

What are u doing for christmas?

R

RodB65

Don't know yet.

If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Don't know yet.

If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Absolutely. Women have extremely long-range hearing..

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Aug 2, 2009
Absolutely. Women have extremely long-range hearing..

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?
I hate to say it but there was this job offer that I passed up 30 years ago and I still think it was the biggest mistake of my life. :( (I took a different offer from another company instead)

Whats your favorite christmas dish?

Oct 13, 2018
Pigs in blankets

Which singer would you love to see live in concert (living or dead)

R

RodB65

South Alabama!

Who won the thread "last one to post wins"?

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Yours truly.

Country or City?

Country life is good life 😊 City life is too much for me 😥

When I was in my 20's I really find time to wrap gifts but since I reached the age of 30 and now that i am old 😂 I find myself giving money instead of giving gifts because I feel like it is more practical than wasting nice paper wraps 😊 and besides if you will give cash the person can decide what he/she wants to buy with the money...So my question is...

Gifts in wraps or cash?

Dec 9, 2018
Country life is good life 😊 City life is too much for me 😥

When I was in my 20's I really find time to wrap gifts but since I reached the age of 30 and now that i am old 😂 I find myself giving money instead of giving gifts because I feel like it is more practical than wasting nice paper wraps 😊 and besides if you will give cash the person can decide what he/she wants to buy with the money...So my question is...

Gifts in wraps or cash?
I think that's a really difficult choice but I tend to make my decision based on the individual person. Usually I do try to pick out something for each person because I think gifts can reflect more accurately the time that you've invested in thinking about that person and their likes, dislikes, interests, tastes, or even things that might possibly please them. On the other side of it though, part of that thoughtfulness might be to give them cash because you know that it would help them the most. (And I do hate the idea of gift wrap. I am always really torn about using it-- no pun intended. I just hate the waste although I do understand that the opening of the gifts seems to be really special or important to some people... especially children.)

What are the top 5 traits/qualities or values that you would really love to have in a spouse or significant other?

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
What are the top 5 traits/qualities or values that you would really love to have in a spouse or significant other?
1. Being good at pranks or at least accepting of the prank lifestyle.
2. Blonde hair, or brown. Even black. Pink maybe. Just not green.
3. If they can sing that would be cool.
4. Not lactose intolerant. I eat way too much ice cream and if they can't too, then what's the point?
5. Between 5'2'' and 5'7''.

If you could have your dream job, what would that be?