Asking for a prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 17, 2018
Hey there I got saved by jesus and he told me through some.on his vessel to stay sharp and to watch over and I haven't and now I got lot of doubts and stuff and I'm worried all the time with questions like if this is the true and etc etc if someone can pray for me that god come into my heart again and to wash all these thoughts :). God bless you all. Thanks

U

Ugly

Having doubts is not wrong. In fact its pretty common and can be helpful in the long run.
Thomas, the Apostle that replaced Judas, said he would not believe Jesus rose from the dead until he saw and experienced seeing him.
When Jesus did arrive and prove his resurrection to Thomas he did not condemn Thomas for doubting. Jesus actually said Thomas was blessed.
If you have doubts why not look into getting them resolved instead of hoping they go away? Here you have an opportunity to strengthen your faith while also growing and learning.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hello, first I want to say, if you truly asked GOD into your heart. if you believe he is the son of GOD, he died for our sins and arose on the third day, and is coming back to receive us one day. well if the answer to that is yes. No wonder your having such a hard time. satan has lost again and he is going to try every thing to get you to doubt to have bad thoughts and to even probably slip and sin again But we all do we aren't perfect but Jesus paid the price. when you asked Him into your heart, you belong to him now. no one can take you from him. Dear father I pray for some one to come along side and disciple and encourage.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless KnowTheTruth and this prayer. Remove doubt and bless the faith to increase. Lord please bless with your understanding and you be glorified. Lord bless KnowTheTruth and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying, asking God to surround you with His infinite love, care and give you wisdom as you lean upon Him. May He speak to you in a special way and clear your doubts in the days ahead.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for KnowTheTruth. Let his faith grow stronger, and cast all doubts away and let him know he is saved. Let him be a fruitful vessel for thy kingdom. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
We all struggle with our identity in Christ. I'm working through some of these same issues. I pray that your faith is strengthened and that you will learn about your true identity. You are loved, you are redeemed, you are child of God, you are worthy, you are beautiful. God says all of this about you. Read your Bible and learn about God's identity and your identity in Him. Know that you are His beloved.