assurance of Gods love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I would like prayer for an unnamed chatter here that the Lord would give her the assurance of his love, and of her salvation. Also for healing of severe depression and possible mental illness.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord!!

God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

Dear God praise you for allowing us the opportunity to come together and bless Your Holy name. Please keep anyone from depression and mental illness from forgetting your love. Send Your mercy and grace for we know we can not do it alone. Only through Your power and love is anything good possible in this world. Lord you catch our tears as they fall and you comfort us as we weep and we praise your Holy name. Please Lord take depression and all thoughts of mental illness away from anyone who suffers and remind them of your holy words.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

We are but flowers quickly fading but YOU tell us who we are: We are Yours!

YouTube - Who Am I Casting Crowns

S

Scottybrandon

I pray that God will reveal himself in such a cool way that he will never leave her mind.

S

sinnomorePTL

May God bless the one this speaks of with the gift of faith overwhelming, wisdom, peace, tranquility and joy beyond measure, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
brother Gary
I would like prayer for an unnamed chatter here that the Lord would give her the assurance of his love, and of her salvation. Also for healing of severe depression and possible mental illness.