Astronauts Report Seeing Angels In Outer-Space/Hubble has pictures of Angels and White Floating City!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 5, 2020
Typically, Government Agencies and Science will shut these findings down. I am going to show you THREE INCREDIBLE HAPPENINGS THAT DEAL WITH GOD THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN TRYING TO KEEP HUSH HUSH!

(1) Russian Astronauts verify seeing real ANGELS in Space

(2) The Hubble Telescope has actual pictures of ANGELS flying in Space around Earth's orbit

(3) The Hubble Telescope has hundreds of pictures of a City, all white, it's a real city, floating in Space (NEW JERUSALEM)?

(1)
Astronauts Report Seeing Angels In Outer-Space
POSTED ON MAY 23, 2011 BY LINDA

According to inside sources at the space centres in Houston, Texax and Cape Canaveral, Florida, angels have been sighted by astronauts during most missions they've flown - – one astronaut even claims a heavenly being hovered over him on a space walk!
And their colleagues in Russia have also made similar claims.

This report appeared in the Sunday supplement of many newspapers:

" Something occurred with the Soviet Cosmonauts in the Salyut 7 that orbited the earth in 1985. This is a rather hushed secret that has been leaked to the west . . .

The six Soviet Cosmonauts in 1985 saw "celestial beings" on the 155th day aboard their orbiting space station. This was first reported by Cosmonaut Vladimir Solevev and Oleg Atkov as well as Leonid Kizim. This is what they said, "What we saw were seven giant figures in the form of humans, but with wings and mist-like halos as in the classic depiction of angels."
As the Cosmonauts were performing medical experiments in Salyut 7 high above the earth, a brilliant orange cloud enveloped them, blinding them temporarily, and when their eyes cleared, they saw the angels.

The heavenly visitors, they said, followed them for about 10 minutes and vanished as suddenly as they had appeared. However, 12 days later, Cosmonauts Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk, and Vladimir Dzhanibevok, who had just joined the others on the space station, also saw the beings. "They were glowing," they reported. "We were truly overwhelmed. There was a great orange light, and through it, we could see the figures of seven angels. They were smiling as though they shared a glorious secret, but within a few minutes, they were gone, and we never saw them again."
What do you think? Did the 'Astronauts really see 'angels'? Share your thoughts and join in the discussion below.

https://www.angelreach.com/uncategorized/astronauts-report-seeing-angels-in-outer-space/

(2)

Researchers were especially interested in a series of photos made on Earth’s orbit. One could see seven luminous objects on them. John Pratchett, an engineer of Hubble project, said that he had seen those creatures himself.

According to him, they were live objects up to 20 meters tall, and their wing spread could be comparable to the length of a modern jetliner. It was also said that US astronauts on board NASA’s space shuttles also encountered angel-like creatures.

https://anomalien.com/astronauts-in-space-saw-giant-angels-and-other-unexplained-phenomena/

(3)
On December 26, 1994, Hubble telescope transmitted hundreds of photos depicting a large white city floating in space. US authorities did not expose the photos to the general public, of course, although it was rumored that US officials treated NASA’s report very seriously.

https://anomalien.com/astronauts-in-space-saw-giant-angels-and-other-unexplained-phenomena/

I love it when God decides to show off and how Science tries to hide these TRUTHS!

Praise YOU Almighty God for giving non Believers signs that confirm what us true Believers have already known within our Souls!

Apr 5, 2020
Here is the NASA Hubble picture of the floating white city I think is New Jerusalem.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I dunno................maybe this should be in the Conspiracy Theory Forum?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Typically, Government Agencies and Science will shut these findings down. I am going to show you THREE INCREDIBLE HAPPENINGS THAT DEAL WITH GOD THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN TRYING TO KEEP HUSH HUSH!

(2) The Hubble Telescope has actual pictures of ANGELS flying in Space around Earth's orbit

(3) The Hubble Telescope has hundreds of pictures of a City, all white, it's a real city, floating in Space (NEW JERUSALEM)?
Any actual photographs, or just more Computer Generated Images?

Apr 5, 2020
Any actual photographs, or just more Computer Generated Images?

According to the Hubble Engineer, these images are legit. I can only assume he is telling the truth with this claim:

Researchers were especially interested in a series of photos made on Earth’s orbit. One could see seven luminous objects on them. John Pratchett, an engineer of Hubble project, said that he had seen those creatures himself.

According to him, they were live objects up to 20 meters tall, and their wing spread could be comparable to the length of a modern jetliner. It was also said that US astronauts on board NASA’s space shuttles also encountered angel-like creatures.

On December 26, 1994, Hubble telescope transmitted hundreds of photos depicting a large white city floating in space. US authorities did not expose the photos to the general public, of course, although it was rumored that US officials treated NASA’s report very seriously.

Apr 5, 2020
LinkedIn Is Most Adopted and Credible Social Media Platform ...
www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-most-adopted...
Sep 19, 2016 · The 2015 edition of Washington in the Information Age, research by the National Journal found that, among Washington Insiders, LinkedIn is the most popular, most credible and has the fastest ...

• The Hubble is a space telescope. This means it is placed beyond the atmosphere and operates from space. This makes it to work much better than ground based telescopes by eliminating the observatory problems that are created by the atmosphere.
Celestial city of New Jerusalem photographed by NASA’s Hubble ...
www.linkedin.com/pulse/celestial-city-new-jerusalem-photographed-nasas-hubble-vasko-nikolov-6076884986600968192

Outsiders ranked linkedin as most adopted and credible site platform.

Apr 15, 2017
Angels are unseen to the naked eye.

Angels are sent to minister to the saints but they do not see them.

But the wicked get to see them.

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, what God has in store for them that love Him, and the natural man does not understand the things of God, but He reveals the kingdom to the saints by the Spirit, but the wicked get to see the New Jerusalem.

When Thomas seen Jesus in the flesh, and knew He rose from the dead he said my Lord, and my God, and Jesus said Thomas believed because He has seen, but blessed is the person that has not seen but still believes, but the wicked get to see angels, and the New Jerusalem.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, but the wicked get to see angels, and the New Jerusalem.

Saints do not get to observe these things, but the wicked get to see angels, and the New Jerusalem.

For the wicked would see them first, and then show them, but the saints are the last to know although they belong to the kingdom.

We walk by faith, not by sight, but the wicked get to see.

It does not make sense to me.

But they seen nothing like all the other outlandish claims they make that cannot be proven.

The new age movement and science go hand in hand, which the new age movement says evolution is religion.

And the new age movement believes there is aliens that are on earth in human form helping mankind to come together for peace on earth.

And Jesus evolved to be an ascended master and avatar as well as other ascended masters.

And Lucifer is a Solar Angel that descended from the planet Venus eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then animal-man, and will help them to evolve to be greater and spiritual.

And they interpret the Bible as the saints are going to be greater and spiritual like the Bible says, but not by a personal God, and not by Jesus being the Savior, but evolving to be greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ, Lucifer, who they look at as the good guy.

So they want to cause the world to believe there is angels, aliens, and that they want to help mankind, so do not be afraid but accept them.

But they are the fallen angels that have deceived the new age movement that they are there to help them, for the new age movement is of seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

I know people want to believe it, but I do not believe it.

For it is of faith which is the evidence of things not seen, but the wicked get to see.

And blessed is the person that has not seen but still believes, but the wicked get to see.

And eye has not seen, nor ear heard of the kingdom of God, but the wicked get to see.

And we walk by faith, not by sight, but the wicked get to see.

So how can these things actually be true if saints cannot even see for it is of faith.

Apr 5, 2020
Angels are unseen to the naked eye.

Angels are sent to minister to the saints but they do not see them.

But the wicked get to see them.

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, what God has in store for them that love Him, and the natural man does not understand the things of God, but He reveals the kingdom to the saints by the Spirit, but the wicked get to see the New Jerusalem.

When Thomas seen Jesus in the flesh, and knew He rose from the dead he said my Lord, and my God, and Jesus said Thomas believed because He has seen, but blessed is the person that has not seen but still believes, but the wicked get to see angels, and the New Jerusalem.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, but the wicked get to see angels, and the New Jerusalem.

Saints do not get to observe these things, but the wicked get to see angels, and the New Jerusalem.

For the wicked would see them first, and then show them, but the saints are the last to know although they belong to the kingdom.

We walk by faith, not by sight, but the wicked get to see.

It does not make sense to me.

But they seen nothing like all the other outlandish claims they make that cannot be proven.

The new age movement and science go hand in hand, which the new age movement says evolution is religion.

And the new age movement believes there is aliens that are on earth in human form helping mankind to come together for peace on earth.

And Jesus evolved to be an ascended master and avatar as well as other ascended masters.

And Lucifer is a Solar Angel that descended from the planet Venus eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then animal-man, and will help them to evolve to be greater and spiritual.

And they interpret the Bible as the saints are going to be greater and spiritual like the Bible says, but not by a personal God, and not by Jesus being the Savior, but evolving to be greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ, Lucifer, who they look at as the good guy.

So they want to cause the world to believe there is angels, aliens, and that they want to help mankind, so do not be afraid but accept them.

But they are the fallen angels that have deceived the new age movement that they are there to help them, for the new age movement is of seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

I know people want to believe it, but I do not believe it.

For it is of faith which is the evidence of things not seen, but the wicked get to see.

And blessed is the person that has not seen but still believes, but the wicked get to see.

And eye has not seen, nor ear heard of the kingdom of God, but the wicked get to see.

And we walk by faith, not by sight, but the wicked get to see.

So how can these things actually be true if saints cannot even see for it is of faith.

Did you know that according to PEW Research, a system designed by Scientists and operated by Scientists did a questionnaire to all fields of Science, and to those Scientists within those fields asking if they believed in the God of the Bible or a Higher Supreme Being known as God?

And the result was overwhelmingly shocking!

Over 51% confirmed they not only believed in Yahweh/Yeshua, but they read their Bibles and attend regular church services.

So your post is way off the mark, because many of those Scientists involved in these articles and sightings are Believers in the same God as both YOU and Myself!

Jul 20, 2019
Sigh. The demonic mentality strikes again, that hoax has been around for ages. Nice try though. I see a lot of new age dogma appearing too these days and talk about sex, its everywhere, on car forums, here, on sewing forums, anything that makes something good is perverted . Roaming around this forum can be tiring at times, we sure have a supernatural war on our hands here.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Did you know that according to PEW Research, a system designed by Scientists and operated by Scientists did a questionnaire to all fields of Science, and to those Scientists within those fields asking if they believed in the God of the Bible or a Higher Supreme Being known as God?

And the result was overwhelmingly shocking!

Over 51% confirmed they not only believed in Yahweh/Yeshua, but they read their Bibles and attend regular church services.

So your post is way off the mark, because many of those Scientists involved in these articles and sightings are Believers in the same God as both YOU and Myself!
Can you find the link to that? It would be nice to read.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia

(1)
Astronauts Report Seeing Angels In Outer-Space
POSTED ON MAY 23, 2011 BY LINDA

According to inside sources at the space centres in Houston, Texax and Cape Canaveral, Florida, angels have been sighted by astronauts during most missions they've flown - – one astronaut even claims a heavenly being hovered over him on a space walk!
And their colleagues in Russia have also made similar claims.

This report appeared in the Sunday supplement of many newspapers:

" Something occurred with the Soviet Cosmonauts in the Salyut 7 that orbited the earth in 1985. This is a rather hushed secret that has been leaked to the west . . .

The six Soviet Cosmonauts in 1985 saw "celestial beings" on the 155th day aboard their orbiting space station. This was first reported by Cosmonaut Vladimir Solevev and Oleg Atkov as well as Leonid Kizim. This is what they said, "What we saw were seven giant figures in the form of humans, but with wings and mist-like halos as in the classic depiction of angels."
As the Cosmonauts were performing medical experiments in Salyut 7 high above the earth, a brilliant orange cloud enveloped them, blinding them temporarily, and when their eyes cleared, they saw the angels.

The heavenly visitors, they said, followed them for about 10 minutes and vanished as suddenly as they had appeared. However, 12 days later, Cosmonauts Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk, and Vladimir Dzhanibevok, who had just joined the others on the space station, also saw the beings. "They were glowing," they reported. "We were truly overwhelmed. There was a great orange light, and through it, we could see the figures of seven angels. They were smiling as though they shared a glorious secret, but within a few minutes, they were gone, and we never saw them again."
What do you think? Did the 'Astronauts really see 'angels'? Share your thoughts and join in the discussion below.

https://www.angelreach.com/uncategorized/astronauts-report-seeing-angels-in-outer-space/

(2)

(3)

I love it when God decides to show off and how Science tries to hide these TRUTHS!

Praise YOU Almighty God for giving non Believers signs that confirm what us true Believers have already known within our Souls!
What a joke.
Probably placed there to see how gullible some Christians can be.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
What a joke.
Probably placed there to see how gullible some Christians can be.

*shrug* it sells copies of the weekly world news.

images.jpg

what i find really surprising tho is that it turns out the Hubble telescope isn't a telescope at all, it's a mars rocket?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Apr 3, 2019
This is from the about us:

Weekly World News is the only publication in the world to cover the exploits of Bat Boy, Manigator, The Lake Erie Monster, Ph.D. Ape, P’Lod the Alien, Itty Bitty Elephants, Bigfoot Hooker and many other beings that the mainstream media refuses to cover.

E

EleventhHour

*shrug* it sells copies of the weekly world news.

View attachment 216959

what i find really surprising tho is that it turns out the Hubble telescope isn't a telescope at all, it's a mars rocket?

So you mean that really isn't New Jerusalem in outer-space.... all these years I have been waiting for it to come down. :(
I am so disappointed, feel the same as when Hal Lindsey let me down... I can never catch a break.