At Target this week
I was signing a Christian Song while looking for a belt. Men's belts are near the women's changing room. Four female workers there came out swearing --- F word, degrading my faith, and racist statements about me. They covered their name tags. Emily was the only one who told me her name --- She only used bad language. They called Security(nice and professional like their manager). I emailed them and other House Medical Churches under my Authority. In the USA our numbers are well over 250,000. I was one of the people who started this around 2015? unsure about the year. I sent the same email to all demanding that all but Emily be fired. Emily apologized and was convicted of her sin.
I was signing a Christian Song while looking for a belt. Men's belts are near the women's changing room. Four female workers there came out swearing --- F word, degrading my faith, and racist statements about me. They covered their name tags. Emily was the only one who told me her name --- She only used bad language. They called Security(nice and professional like their manager). I emailed them and other House Medical Churches under my Authority. In the USA our numbers are well over 250,000. I was one of the people who started this around 2015? unsure about the year. I sent the same email to all demanding that all but Emily be fired. Emily apologized and was convicted of her sin.