At what point would you as a Christian fight rather than turn the other cheek?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Kayla,
I might be right. I might be wrong. I don't know. But here's what I do know: I am seeking after the truth. I don't care where it takes me. I don't care if everyone on this planet hates me for it. I'm going to go after the truth regardless. I read my Bible, I study history, and I've travelled quite a bit. The opinions I hold are not based on nothing. I used to think pretty much exactly as you do. The opinions I hold are what I honestly believe to be true. If God shows me I'm wrong, then I'll change in a heartbeat. But I'll tell you what: It feels like everything I ever thought I knew has turned out to be a lie. The only thing I've found that's remained trustworthy is our Lord, Jesus. All I want to do is serve our Savior.

Galatians 4:16
“Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?”

You are wise to realize that you will be hated for speaking the truth. Even by other Christians. I have been vilified by other believers but I look to Christ, and Chuck Baldwin, Tim Brown, Bradlee Dean - they have all been vilified for speaking the truth. "All who would live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution..." And it does mean "suffer."

Once you find truth you know that you can't go back. And there is a cost. You may have to leave a church where you know the truth isn't being taught. You may end up losing friends. You will most likely be vilified.

I also think that you have the right mindset very little seen today: You're going to follow the truth wherever it leads and you're keeping open to where it leads - and willing to question your own self. Some of the worst I've found are legalistic so-called "Christians" who call you names: crazy, anti-semite, closet leftist, - Christians whose minds are bound by lies can be very mean, very nasty people. I was on another "Christian" forum and one man in particular was nasty. It didn't matter what I said he'd find something mean and abusive to say. I think there was also some jealousy involved. He was really weird; my husband said it sounded like something was wrong with him. But what really concerned me was the silence of other "Christians" when he became abusive. And what was even more telling was sometimes he would egg other "Christians" on to join him in his abuse.

I've spoken to others who have been abused on "Christian" forums. One forum that was abusive another believer told me was owned by two men in sin. Many have been abused in "Christian" churches. I came to see that legalistic type are the most damaging. I actually had one church where the leadership told me "God put them in their positions over us and we had to listen to them."

What an eye-opener. I was younger then but God let us experience it. It was very painful at the time. I prayed earnestly because they had hurt someone that I care about and they didn't seem to care. How naive` I was. I didn't know it at the time but we were likely considered "unimportant" as we didn't hold any "position" in the church.

Going by the book of Esther I prayed that God would take all sleep and peace from the pastors to show them what they were doing was wrong.

I should point out that I had an off feeling about that church when we first went there - it was something hard to define but I felt uncomfortable there - off; but I went because my husband wanted to go there. I now think it was the Holy Spirit warning me that there was a wrong spirit operating in that church. Some truth only comes in retrospect. We are not to "believe every spirit" but if we do exercise this very...very cautiously...I think we'll hear the "still, small voice" that warns us. It may come as a "feeling" of something not feeling quite right, although you may not be able to define it or put your finger on it.

I believe all gifts are to be exercised very carefully. Satan is very deceptive. James Dobson wrote a good book on it: "Emotions."

We went to church the following week. The pastor stood up and the first words out of his mouth were "Your pastor couldn't sleep..." I about fell off the chair. I knew God had heard my earnest prayers as I was deeply hurt because the pastors had hurt someone I care about. God saw it. I approached the pastor after it was over and told him how I had been praying.

That was when I learned how church politics worked. And was I in for a lesson.

Everyone in my home prayer group shunned me after that - except one person who joined the church later as we did. That pastor had obviously called those people in - I don't know what he told them but I knew he labeled me a heretic. There was nothing "Christian" about any of it. Nothing. It was actually scary at how people could mindlessly follow two pastors unquestioningly. I think it was to stay in the church's good graces.

It was ugly.

The pastors obviously couldn't believe that God would answer the prayer of a nobody like me. Why I didn't even hold any position in the church! It must have been some other spirit that I used to keep the pastor awake!

I don't know what was said but it couldn't have been good. The pastor never once questioned HIMSELF or questioned if God did answer an earnest, heartfelt prayer of someone deeply wounded in their church.

I was hurt beyond words. These people had been to our home. I saw just how cliquish churches can be and how they walk in lock-step. It was like Nazi Germany instead of a church. Looking back it was all pretty sick. I don't know how those people could all turn their back on another believer like that. Politics are ugly. And church politics are uglier. And church "Christians" are even uglier.

So I went online and emailed numerous pastors. I explained what had happened and got 11 responses back. I thank God for those godly ministers who spoke the truth and cared much more than the people in that church ever did. Two of them in particular explained it very well. They told me that the leadership was acting ungodly and they would not want to be in a church like that.

Being naive` I printed the responses and gave them to the pastor.

He was very dismissive of me - as if I didn't even warrant his time. I got a hefty lesson in church politics about who counts and who does not. Wow! And boy you'd better believe that there are church politics. I've read that there are demons assigned to every church and I've come to see that many demonic spirits work right through church leadership. They think they're being godly and they're being demonic. That was the most demonic church we'd ever been in. We watched as those pastors did Satan's work while puffing themselves up to think they were doing God's work.

The pastor said "Oh you just told those pastors what you wanted them to hear."

I encouraged him to email every pastor I had contacted and tell it from HIS side. I told him that every one of their emails was on the printouts and he should contact them himself.

He refused.

What does that tell you?

Think about it.

Jul 9, 2020
Yes brother, it is satan, he's been trying to destroy the Jews for many, many years. But one day, very soon, the Lord will split the Eastern Gate and He will avenge those who have come against His chosen people, and the saints will be with Him. God still has His hand on the Jewish people, though satan has tried to snuff them out time and again.
Kayla, when I read your posts, I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts of about 15 years ago. You won't believe me, but there was a time in my life when I seriously looked into moving to Israel and joining the IDF. That's how strongly I believed as you do now! It turns out that Christians aren't welcomed to move to Israel so I didn't do it.

Think about this...people lose their jobs and get thrown into jail for having the views that I have. All the time. And the same people that are pushing globo-homo degeneracy and anti-christianity are the ones enforcing those speech laws. Doesn't that strike you as odd? Since when do communists in positions of power care about truth?? That is who you are aligned with on this. You are taking sides with anti-christian communists against a fellow Christian.
(I'm not trying to castigate you by saying this. Just trying to help you see the situation with clarity.)

saintrose

May 9, 2020
That was when I saw what liars some "Christians" are. Christian pastors, Christian leadership, Christians in general. And that was when I saw that many "Christians" will go along with a lie.

I may as well add that one of the men there in leadership, that I knew had cheated on his wife, wanted to give me a "Christian hug." I was an attractive woman back in the day (I'm an old decrepit one now:) ) And I don't think his "hugs" were innocent. I think there was a lot of sin in that church.

I don't trust people anymore and I don't trust "Christians."

We left and that pastor couldn't wait. He called the day before our "decision" was to be made as to whether we were leaving the church or not! He must have been counting the days. Who would want to remain in a "church" where you're ostracized?

Years passed and I learned that pastor left and there was some shakeup in the leadership. I don't know how they could stand each other. Apparently...they couldn't.

Looking back I'm grateful for the experience. I now know to be very very cautious what church you attend and to not trust people if they say they're "Christians". There are demonic spirits working in churches and in believers. I read some things about Billy Graham even.

Satan is deceptive and you had better believe that he is at work in churches across America.

But for those who really want the truth - and I did - God will let you see it.

I came to believe that not all those who say "Lord, Lord..." are walking the narrow road. Many are on the wide road that leads to destruction. It made me really think about the verse: "Many are called but few are chosen."

Many "Christians" will take advantage of your kindness, your trust, your love, your innocence. That's unfortunately the truth. There are some genuinely good people - a few of them. And many "Christians" lie. And many "Christians" do the devil's work.

Truth, I've found, is usually buried under mountains of lies and you have to dig for it, while lies are broadcast from every news station and sometimes the pulpit. Lies take multiple forms. A "Christian" sibling did something very very evil. She then tried to perpetrate the lie that she was innocent - using other family members to try to pressure me to go along with the lie.

You'll also find that if you truly seek the truth you'll be a target of Satan. He doesn't seem to care about those "Christians" who attend church every week, teach the Sunday School class but yet don't live it.

A long-time friend was the best Christian that I thought that I knew; although another believer warned me about her. She said she's the type to always go along with leadership in a church. Now remember: I felt the pain of "Christians" who went along to get along. They don't want to be the target of ostracism so they'll go along with ostracizing another. I began to see the subtleties of how deeply entrenched sin is in the church. I was glad that God showed me. I even saw in one church we attended that my husband and I were asked to donate money for "the children in the church to attend Christian school." My husband went along with it and donated money - yet our children didn't attend Christian school and we were never asked by the church leadership if WE needed assistance to send our children to private school.

Do you see how it works? Many churches are as corrupt as the world.

I was badly injured and an unbeliever - a neighbor - made me dinners and brought them over. My "Christian" friend never did one thing to help me - never visited, never came to the hospital, never sent a card. In fact, she was very judgmental of me - kind of how Job's friends were - as if God let it happen because there was some sin in my life.

She was a good friend in some respects as she supported and encouraged me through many dark days. But I began to see that she treated the people from her church better than me and I got the feeling that she and her husband cut my husband and I up behind our back. It was just an intuition - and my intuition usually is right. Her husband didn't make much money and I got the sense that he was jealous of my husband and made snide remarks.

I saw that it was always me contacting her. She even made rude remarks such as "I'll get back to you if I get the time." And she would do things with the people from her church and I wouldn't hear from her until I contacted her. All the time thinking she was a great friend and a great Christian.

Then I remembered how her son had ran into an older black woman and they exchanged numbers. The woman's husband called them and asked them to cover the damages. My friend's husband asked for his insurance information. Because he didn't give it, my friend and her husband refused to cover the damages that their son caused when it was clearly his fault. She said to me: "We figured they don't have insurance!" So they used that as an excuse to not pay the damages.

I'll never forget that after she and her husband refused to cover the damaged that their son caused the man said "Have a great day at church!" You surely got his drift. "You're no Christian!"

That memory came back and I saw how I had thought that she was such a good Christian but when it came time to where she had to choose right over wrong she chose to do wrong because it saved them money.

I came to see that she's not this great "Christian" that she acts like she is. She's a respecter of persons.

Because I stopped contacting her all the time she contacted me - I actually think that she thought that I had died from my injuries or even offed myself since I was left in a good deal of pain. After I waited a long while before answering her she got angry. I did to her what she did to me and she didn't like it.

It showed what she was. She hasn't contacted me since.

I know a "Christian" lawyer whose son was the town drug dealer. Who knows how many people died because of what he did but a lot of teens/ young adults in our town died from a drug overdose.

I spoke with Mr. Christian lawyer and he said something nasty about a family member. I retorted with this little piece of knowledge that I knew about his son. He threatened to sue me.

"Christians" lie. I told him he was like the Pharisee who prayed "Lord I thank you that >>I<<< am not like other men:

Luke 18:11

“The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.”

His son sold the drugs while the father - the lawyer in the town - represented all the teens and young adults who got in trouble with the law.

His son is now a lawyer.

Father and son got rich on the backs of all the lives they ruined.

Good Christians, they.

Their office represented a corrupt sibling. Their lawyer and the sibling tried to force me to sign an accounting they concocted taking thousands from my share - giving it to the Executrix and others. They sorely underestimated the situation because I fought them for several years. That lawyer got a corrupt lawyer who worked in the probate office to "lose" my brief. She's a liar and committed a felony - theft of mail. No one in the prosecutors office would act.

I told the officer that she had stolen our mail and he said. "No crime was committed."

That was when I saw how corrupt the prosecutor's office and police are. Although I knew before that when police shot to death my neighbor's unarmed grandson and the family couldn't get justice. I saw the ugliness of that system.

I gave an honest review of Mr. Christian lawyer and left bad reviews for their office. The "Christian" lawyer called my husband and I and threatened a lawsuit for leaving the review.

When he saw that I wasn't being manipulated he dealt 'fairly' truthfully with me. He refunded me the money his firm stole from my father's account. I removed some of the bad reviews but he asked too much. He asked me to lie and give the corrupt lawyer from his firm a good review...misleading others. At first I did to make peace but my conscience would not let me rest and I changed it and told the truth that I would never recommend him.

As a true Christian other "Christians" may even pressure you to lie. Don't do it.

So there are so many lies - big and small - in the church, in those who believe themselves to be great "Christians" that it takes keen discernment to root them out. I guess the biggest job is rooting the lies out of us.

So I wish you good lucky on your journey of truth. Stay strong because it really is just like Pilgrim's Progress. Stay on the narrow road that leads to life.

Jul 9, 2020
That was when I saw what liars some "Christians" are.
If I was satan, I would make it a priority to infiltrate and subvert Christianity. I'd turn Christianity into the weakest, most passive opponent I could. I wouldn't necessarily try to get Christians to give up on Jesus (though I'd love it if they did). Rather, I'd try to get the church to be more and more ineffective at fighting the encroachment of evil. So my bet is that many of these lying christians you've dealt with are just weak and given to some sin in their lives. But not all of them! I truly think that some of those "christians" are actively in service to satan and are actively trying to destroy Christianity.

Just like Christians send missionaries out into the "mission field", satan sends his guys into our churches. It's obvious. But I bet not 1 in 100 has even considered the possibility.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
-Lenin

saintrose

May 9, 2020
The Jews have been blinded for a time, Romans 11, but they will come to know Christ. We all rejected Christ at one point. The Jews are still God's chosen people and He is not done with them yet. You don't need outside sources, read the Word.
I have read the Word many years. I disagree that you don't need outside sources as historical accounts are valuable. We are warned in Scripture that Satan appears as an angel of light. We are warned to walk circumspectly. We are warned to be as wise as the serpent. Have you ever considered the idea that the one deceived may be you?

I ask you to thoroughly research all of this carefully. You should read the link I gave earlier. It explains how today's Jews are not descendants of Israel.

Read about the flag being flied over Israel:

https://thetruthersjournal.home.blog/2020/01/04/the-star-of-david-deception/

This site is run by Brother Nathaniel Kapner, a Jew where he explains that Jews are no longer God's chosen people. They are if they accept Christ:

https://www.realjewnews.com/?p=134

“The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves.” - James Dresden

saintrose

May 9, 2020
If they are "Christians for truth" they'd read the Word. They are wrong.
How do you know that they haven't studied the Word more than you?

Why do you insist that others don't read the Word and infer that only you are the one who knows the truth?

I've talked to believers who think that they are right and others are wrong. I no longer have the time or inclination to argue. All I can do is encourage you to read the links and if you refuse to do that then we each must follow our own path.

I know the One in Whom I have believed. God bless you on your journey.

2 Timothy 1:12

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.”

CS1

May 23, 2012
I voted for Trump too but saw that he would say one thing and do another. Something didn't feel right about him and that's what led me on research. In depth research.

You have bought into the lie that they have presented to you: Trump is the outsider!

Who do you think came up with that? Do you even know?

Think about it.

Research Tavistock Institute. They've studied for many years how to manipulate the masses. They have psychologists working there and they know what works just as advertisers hire psychologists to sell their product. In this case, Trump was the "product." We were sold the lie that he's the outsider.

When you research Mr. Trump in-depth, not casually, you'll find a trail online that shows that he's the ultimate insider. Very few people reach that level of wealth without deep connections. And no one...NO ONE...is allowed to be "elected" without the say so of the group at the top. We've been lied to.

Both sides are owned by whoever is at the top: Jesuits, illuminati - I don't know who is at the top but they own every country. When I first began looking into the hand signs Trump flashed I was shocked to find online photos of all Presidents back to Reagan flashing the same signs that actors and actresses, ballplayers, and leaders from OTHER countries such as Merkel, and Prince Harry, and almost every other leader. Do research on it and you'll find it. Trump flashes the triple six constantly and the devil's triangle which is supposed to be a portal for demons.

Such as what we see LeBron James do prior to games:

Now I see the who left/right thing is the Hegelian Dialectic - look that term up.

Believe me - I know how wicked Biden and Harris are.

We've been lied to about almost everything. You'll find that out once you travel deep enough down the rabbit hole. Let me forewarn you: it's not pretty but it is truthful.

God is truth. Satan is about lies.

Remember that.
what a complete lie, and true misinformation. LOL, you have been watching youtube too much and the sy fi channel. I know what you are saying is Scubala and a lie. sold to deceive many.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
If I was satan, I would make it a priority to infiltrate and subvert Christianity. I'd turn Christianity into the weakest, most passive opponent I could. I wouldn't necessarily try to get Christians to give up on Jesus (though I'd love it if they did). Rather, I'd try to get the church to be more and more ineffective at fighting the encroachment of evil. So my bet is that many of these lying christians you've dealt with are just weak and given to some sin in their lives. But not all of them! I truly think that some of those "christians" are actively in service to satan and are actively trying to destroy Christianity.

Just like Christians send missionaries out into the "mission field", satan sends his guys into our churches. It's obvious. But I bet not 1 in 100 has even considered the possibility.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
-Lenin
You are probably right - it is likely weakness in some that causes them to resort to lying. I do take to heart the following verse and try very hard to follow the strait gate:

Matthew 7:13

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:”

Your knowledge of quotes such as the above from Lenin is wise as it helps you to know and understand the tricks and schemes of the enemy.

Proverbs 24:6

“For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.”

saintrose

May 9, 2020
what a complete lie, and true misinformation. LOL, you have been watching youtube too much and the sy fi channel. I know what you are saying is Scubala and a lie. sold to deceive many.
This is the exact response I have suffered through many times by those whose minds are deceived.

You claim to be following the Bible yet your tongue is slanderous and you don't follow the basic tenets of the faith:

1 Peter 2:1

1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind.

1 Peter 3:10

10 For, “Whoever would love life and see good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech.

Because you cannot see the truth you slander another who can. At no time did I belittle you, slander you, or poke fun at you - yet you have done all three.

Psalm 10:7

7 His mouth is full of lies and threats; trouble and evil are under his tongue.

If you took the time to research Mr. Trump instead of your misplaced blind loyalty you would learn the truth. But I don't think you will. I have encountered "Christians" like you before. In fact your nasty words are proof of what I spoke about earlier. Thank you for proving my point.

Mr. Trump will be exposed when God is ready.

Proverbs 26:24-26

24 Enemies disguise themselves with their lips, but in their hearts they harbor deceit. 25Though their speech is charming, do not believe them, for seven abominations fill their hearts. 26 Their malice may be concealed by deception, but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

I do not perceive in you the lips of knowledge. I therefore will not speak with you again.

Proverbs 14:7

“Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.”

saintrose

May 9, 2020
What he really thinks: Trump mocks Christians, calls them "fools" and "schmucks"

• Michael Cohen's book about his years as Donald Trump's fixer is a clarion call to Christians to wake up; recognize the man many of them revere as a heavenly agent is a religious fraud; and act.
    Trump loathes Christians and mocks their faith, but pretends to believe if it suits his purposes.

In Disloyal, published today, Cohen shows how Trump is a master deceiver. He quotes Trump calling Christianity and its religious practices "bullshit," then soon after masterfully posing as a fervent believer. In truth, Cohen writes, Trump's religion is unbridled lust for money and power at any cost to others.
    Cohen's insider stories add significant depth to my own documentation of Trump's repeated and public denouncements of Christians as "fools," "idiots" and "schmucks."
    In extensive writing and speeches, Trump has declared his life philosophy is "revenge." That stance is aggressively anti-Christian. So are Trump's often publicly expressed desires to violently attack others, mostly women, and his many remarks that he derives pleasure from ruining the lives of people over such minor matters as declining to do him a favor.
    Cohen describes himself as an "active participant" with Trump in activities ranging from "golden showers in a sex club in Vegas" to corrupt deals with Russian officials.
    The author offers new anecdotes about Trump's utter disregard for other people and his contempt for religious belief. Cohen's words should shock the believers who were crucial to his becoming president, provided they ever read them.
    By denouncing the book Trump has ensured that many of those he has tricked into believing he is a deeply religious man will never fulfill their Christian duty to be on the lookout for deceivers.
    None of the evangelicals I have interviewed in the past five years knew Trump has denounced in writing their beliefs and written of the communion host as "my little cracker."
    Trump detests Christianity
    Despite the irrefutable evidence that Trump detests Christianity and ridicules such core beliefs as the Golden Rule and turning the other cheek, America is filled with pastors who praise him to their flocks as a man of God. Trump himself has looked heavenward outside the White House to imply he was chosen by God.
    Pastors who support Trump were scolded two years ago by Christianity Today, a magazine founded by Billy Graham, for not denouncing Trump as "profoundly immoral." Many evangelical pastors then attacked the magazine rather than following the Biblical exhortation to examine their own souls.
    Cohen writes that as a young man who grew up encountering Mafioso and other crooks at a country club he fell into the "trance-like spell" of Trump, whom he describes as an utterly immoral, patriarchal mob boss and con man.
    Trump is "consumed by the worldly lust for wealth and rewards," Cohen writes, which puts him at odds with the teaching of Jesus Christ about what constitutes a good life.
    "Places of religious worship held absolutely no interest to him, and he possessed precisely zero personal piety in his life," Cohen writes.
    Prosperity gospel embraced
    Cohen explains that the only version of Christianity that could possibly interest Trump is the "prosperity gospel." That is a perverse belief that financial wealth is a sign of heavenly approval rooted in 19th Century occult beliefs that is anathema to Christian scripture.
    Many actual Christians regard the prosperity gospel as evil. Christianity Today, calls it "an aberrant theology" promoted by disgraced televangelists including Jimmy Swaggart and Jim and Tammy Baker.
    Early in Trump's aborted 2012 presidential campaign, Cohen writes, he was ordered to reach out to faith communities. Soon Paula White, now the White House adviser on faith, proposed a meeting at Trump Tower with evangelical leaders. Cohen writes that Trump liked White because she was blonde and beautiful.
    Cohen said that among those attending were Jerry Falwell Jr., who recently resigned in disgrace over sex and greed allegations as head of Liberty University, and Creflo Dollar, who solicited donations for a $65 millioncorporate jet and who was criminally charged that year with choking his daughter. Dollar said those charges were the work of the devil.
    Once the evangelical leaders took their seats, Cohen writes, Trump quickly and slickly portrayed himself as a man of deep faith. Cohen writes that this was nonsense.
    Laying on hands
    After soaking in Trump's deceptions, the leaders proposed laying hands on Trump. One purpose of laying on hands is to call on the Holy Spirit for divine approval.
    Cohen was astounded when Trump, a germaphobe, eagerly accepted.
    "If you knew Trump as I did, the vulgarian salivating over beauty contestants or mocking Roger Stone's" sexual proclivities "you would have a hard time keeping a straight face at the sight of him affecting the serious and pious mien of a man of faith. I knew I could hardly believe the performance or the fact that these folks were buying it.
    "Watching Trump I could see that he knew exactly how to appeal to the evangelicals' desires and vanities – who they wanted him to be, not who he really was. Everything he was telling them about himself was absolutely untrue."
    To deceive the evangelicals, Cohen writes, Trump would "say whatever they wanted to hear."
    A perverse epiphany
    Trump's ease at deception became for Cohen an epiphany, though a perverse one.
    In that moment, Cohen writes, he realized the boss would someday become president because Trump "could lie directly to the faces of some of the most powerful religious leaders in the country and they believed him."
    Later that day, Cohen writes, he met up with Trump in his office.
    "Can you believe that bullshit," Trump said of the laying on of hands. "Can you believe that people believe that bullshit."
    Cohen also writes about Trump's desire, expressed behind closed doors, to destroy those who offend him. Trump has said the same, though less vividly, in public.
    "I love getting even," Trump declared in his book Think Big, espousing his anti-Christian philosophy: "Go for the jugular. Attack them in spades!"
    He reiterated that philosophy this year at the National Prayer Breakfast. Holding up two newspapers with banner headlines reporting his Senate acquittal on impeachment charges, Trump said, "I don't like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor do I like people who say, 'I pray for you,' when they know that that's not so."
    Trump spoke after Arthur Brooks, a prominent conservative, told the breakfast meeting that "contempt is ripping our country apart."
    Brooks went on: "We're like a couple on the rocks in this country…Ask God to take political contempt from your heart. And sometimes, when it's too hard, ask God to help you fake it."
    Everyone in the room rose to applaud Brooks except Trump, though he finally stood up as the applause died down.
    Taking the microphone, Trump said, "Arthur, I don't know if I agree with you… I don't know if Arthur is going to like what I'm going to say."
    Trump then said he didn't believe in forgiveness. That is just as Cohen wrote: "Trump is not a forgiving person." Trump's words at the prayer breakfast made clear that he rejects the teaching of Jesus at Luke 6:27: "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you."
    The question pastors should raise in their Sunday sermons, the question Cohen's book lays before them, is how can any Christian support a man who mocks Christianity, embraces revenge as his only life philosophy and rejects that most basic Biblical teaching—forgiveness.

The above is just one of many things you can find out about Trump online. The "pastors" surrounding Trump were largely apostate and helped to mislead a lot of the nation. I believe that discernment is the biggest spiritual discipline lacking today.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Many years ago, in a rental car, as a woman alone and very late at night, I did not know the rear door was unlocked. While stopped at a red light, a man rushed through the unlocked door, put a knife to my throat, made me lie down on the front seat and told me if I spoke a word he would kill me. I remained silent, and as blood started dripping down my neck from him pressing the massive sharp knife harder against my neck, I remember praying this prayer: "Lord Jesus, I know this man has no power over me, that life and death are in Your Hands. I don't want to die like this tonight, but if it be Your Will, I accept it."

After more time passed, and the man made no moves (I thought he was trying to figure out how to rape me in such a small car), I became angry and made the decision that if he released that knife I was going to turn and fight for my life with my bare hands. Finally, I took the keys from the ignition, told him I had something of value in the trunk, to see if he would go for it and then I would fight and either have a chance to live, or God would take me. But, he immediately ran away.

I did not have to fight that night it turns out, but I would have, given the situation. As a child of God, nothing can happen to me that He doesn't allow. It was His will that I live, and that's how I have lived every moment since, every heartbeat, by His Will, and I have no plans to physically fight a future evil. My task is to pick up my cross daily and slay the old nature.

But, I can tell which way the wind is blowing now; the same one as the early church. And, like Paul, our orders, in these troubled times, are to double down on the Gospel, and put on the full armour of God. He will guide us from there:

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:​
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Luk 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Sadly, because so many churches and pastors have involved themselves so deeply into politics (which is the world), most unbelievers think membership in a political party is synonomous with being a Christian. Being accused of following and supporting a political leader just because I state I am a Christian, has been horrible. I am not involved in the world's system!
John 14 (New King James Version)

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
1“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2In My Father’s house are many [a]mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
5Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

You have a traumatic compelling life experience showing how God has delivered you from evil. Be comforted, while God prepares a place for us in this Heaven, before Christ Yeshua brings us back to this earth with Him, whether we died and get resurrected, or are still alive and get transformed into our glorified bodies, to meet Him in the clouds, for the advent of His Millennial Kingdom reign here on this earth. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit has a purpose for His saved elect, now here on this earth as well:

Ephesians 2 (New King James Version)

8For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Matthew 6 (New King James Version)

The Model Prayer
9In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
10Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth
as it is in heaven.
11Give us this day our daily bread.
12And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
13And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.

Matthew 24 (New King James Version)

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Acts 1 (New King James Version)

6Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be [c]witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Luke 21 (English Standard Version)

36But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Revelation 13 (English Standard Version)

10If anyone is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.
Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

K

kaylagrl

How do you know that they haven't studied the Word more than you?Why do you insist that others don't read the Word and infer that only you are the one who knows the truth?
I think you better follow their link to their FB page and see what they believe before you defend their POV.

I've talked to believers who think that they are right and others are wrong. I no longer have the time or inclination to argue.
And yet here you are arguing with me and defending people you admit you haven't vetted.

All I can do is encourage you to read the links and if you refuse to do that then we each must follow our own path.
A good rule of thumb is to research a little before you share a link. The Bible is the authority, I don't need someone else's opinion on it.

K

kaylagrl

I have read the Word many years. I disagree that you don't need outside sources as historical accounts are valuable.
Nothing supersedes God's Word as the authority. If history doesn't line up with God's Word it's wrong.

Have you ever considered the idea that the one deceived may be you?
You're saying I'm deceived by Gods Word?

I ask you to thoroughly research all of this carefully. You should read the link I gave earlier. It explains how today's Jews are not descendants of Israel.
I don't need to research anything. God's Word tells me what I need to know. No truth is above God's truth. Opinions don't matter, the truth does.

This site is run by Brother Nathaniel Kapner, a Jew where he explains that Jews are no longer God's chosen people. They are if they accept Christ:
Brother Nathaniel needs to read Romans 11

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
I do agee with you. Christians have sat passively as all manner of evil has taken place. Some day you'll come to see that Trump was nothing but an actor put in place by the people who really control America.
Bought by deep state, an actor, naive visionary??

But yes, you have listed the sins. Anywhere sin is practiced demons congregate.

I am very concerned that the deep sin being practiced and tolerated is drawing strong demonic activity to America. False religions have been planted in our midst. I think that we need to pray and pray heavily.

I don't know at this point how to turn things around. We all know America is going down as planned. I think that God still expects us to do our part instead of sitting there helplessly waiting for the rapture that likely isn't coming. We have WW3 coming, and a complete collapse. May God help us. And may He find us faithful to do all that is in our power to do.
Are you saying that secretive deep state United States of America, with all its ungodly idolatrous Mystery Babylon matching symbolism (totem poles, eye in the pyramid, etc.) - on its money, state capitol buildings and streets, is not Mystery Babylon? Mystery Babylon, the one whose fall all the merchants of the nations of the world will mourn, as they partook in trading her riches, and they all drank of her intoxicating wine (Holywood, pornography, etc.) ?
Where do you think satan is physically now, after Christ Yeshua's cross, when lucifer was physically cast out of heaven?

Revelation 12 (New King James Version)
Satan Thrown Out of Heaven
7And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8but they [a]did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
33rd Degree Mystery Mason Albert Pike's luciferian doctrine: http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Albert-Pike-Three-World-Wars.pdf

Daniel 7 (New King James Version)

21“I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

Daniel 8 (New King James Version)

9And out of one of them came a little horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Glorious Land. 10And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of [f]His sanctuary was cast down. 12Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.

Deep state Mystery Babylon's occultist luciferian (baphomet inverted pentagram) power by design, designed to fall at the return of Christ Yeshua:

WashingtonDCWhitehouseSurroundsDark.jpg 384px-SamaelLilithGoatPentagram.jpg

Psalm 137 (New King James Version)

Longing for Zion in a Foreign Land
1By the rivers of Babylon,
There we sat down, yea, we wept
When we remembered Zion.
2We hung our harps
Upon the willows in the midst of it.
3For there those who carried us away captive asked of us a song,
And those who plundered us requested mirth,
Saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”

4How shall we sing the Lord’s song
In a foreign land?
5If I forget you, O Jerusalem,
Let my right hand forget its skill!
6If I do not remember you,
Let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth—
If I do not exalt Jerusalem
Above my chief joy.

7Remember, O Lord, against the sons of Edom
The day of Jerusalem,
Who said, [a]“Raze it, raze it,
To its very foundation!”

8O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed,
Happy the one who repays you as you have served us!
9Happy the one who takes and dashes
Your little ones against the rock!

Deuteronomy 28 (New King James Version)

64“Then the Lord will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and there you shall serve other gods, which neither you nor your fathers have known—wood and stone. 65And among those nations you shall find no rest, nor shall the sole of your foot have a resting place; but there the Lord will give you a [v]trembling heart, failing eyes, and anguish of soul. 66Your life shall hang in doubt before you; you shall fear day and night, and have no assurance of life. 67In the morning you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were evening!’ And at evening you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were morning!’ because of the fear which terrifies your heart, and because of the sight which your eyes see.

Jeremiah 51 (New King James Version)

The Utter Destruction of Babylon
6Flee from the midst of Babylon,
And every one save his life!

Do not be cut off in her iniquity,
For this is the time of the Lord’s vengeance;
He shall recompense her.
7Babylon was a golden cup in the Lord’s hand,
That made all the earth drunk.
The nations drank her wine;
Therefore the nations are deranged.
8Babylon has suddenly fallen and been destroyed.
Wail for her!
Take balm for her pain;
Perhaps she may be healed.

9We would have healed Babylon,
But she is not healed.
Forsake her, and let us go everyone to his own country;
For her judgment reaches to heaven and is lifted up to the skies.
10The Lord has revealed our righteousness.
Come and let us declare in Zion the work of the Lord our God.

Attachments

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
LOL, an actor? hahaha if you think Trump was an actor Then you surely must think Biden is an Oscar winner. Trump was the epitome of the Outsider. When you come to see that, then you will know how much God truly placed that man in office to give us a short time of grace. The man was hated by Both parties.

He did more to combat child trafficking , prison reform,. and reduce Abortion. The ones in there now are the poster children for PPH.

Harris is wicked, as is Biden, yet you tell me someday I will see how bad Trump was LOL, wake up! He is no longer the POTUS.

IF you were not engaged during the past four years when IT was so bad under Trump, well fasting praying and fighting to keep the doors open is what we have been doing for the past 10 years. LOL.

CS1

May 23, 2012
What he really thinks: Trump mocks Christians, calls them "fools" and "schmucks"

• Michael Cohen's book about his years as Donald Trump's fixer is a clarion call to Christians to wake up; recognize the man many of them revere as a heavenly agent is a religious fraud; and act.
    Trump loathes Christians and mocks their faith, but pretends to believe if it suits his purposes.

In Disloyal, published today, Cohen shows how Trump is a master deceiver. He quotes Trump calling Christianity and its religious practices "bullshit," then soon after masterfully posing as a fervent believer. In truth, Cohen writes, Trump's religion is unbridled lust for money and power at any cost to others.
    Cohen's insider stories add significant depth to my own documentation of Trump's repeated and public denouncements of Christians as "fools," "idiots" and "schmucks."
    In extensive writing and speeches, Trump has declared his life philosophy is "revenge." That stance is aggressively anti-Christian. So are Trump's often publicly expressed desires to violently attack others, mostly women, and his many remarks that he derives pleasure from ruining the lives of people over such minor matters as declining to do him a favor.
    Cohen describes himself as an "active participant" with Trump in activities ranging from "golden showers in a sex club in Vegas" to corrupt deals with Russian officials.
    The author offers new anecdotes about Trump's utter disregard for other people and his contempt for religious belief. Cohen's words should shock the believers who were crucial to his becoming president, provided they ever read them.
    By denouncing the book Trump has ensured that many of those he has tricked into believing he is a deeply religious man will never fulfill their Christian duty to be on the lookout for deceivers.
    None of the evangelicals I have interviewed in the past five years knew Trump has denounced in writing their beliefs and written of the communion host as "my little cracker."
    Trump detests Christianity
    Despite the irrefutable evidence that Trump detests Christianity and ridicules such core beliefs as the Golden Rule and turning the other cheek, America is filled with pastors who praise him to their flocks as a man of God. Trump himself has looked heavenward outside the White House to imply he was chosen by God.
    Pastors who support Trump were scolded two years ago by Christianity Today, a magazine founded by Billy Graham, for not denouncing Trump as "profoundly immoral." Many evangelical pastors then attacked the magazine rather than following the Biblical exhortation to examine their own souls.
    Cohen writes that as a young man who grew up encountering Mafioso and other crooks at a country club he fell into the "trance-like spell" of Trump, whom he describes as an utterly immoral, patriarchal mob boss and con man.
    Trump is "consumed by the worldly lust for wealth and rewards," Cohen writes, which puts him at odds with the teaching of Jesus Christ about what constitutes a good life.
    "Places of religious worship held absolutely no interest to him, and he possessed precisely zero personal piety in his life," Cohen writes.
    Prosperity gospel embraced
    Cohen explains that the only version of Christianity that could possibly interest Trump is the "prosperity gospel." That is a perverse belief that financial wealth is a sign of heavenly approval rooted in 19th Century occult beliefs that is anathema to Christian scripture.
    Many actual Christians regard the prosperity gospel as evil. Christianity Today, calls it "an aberrant theology" promoted by disgraced televangelists including Jimmy Swaggart and Jim and Tammy Baker.
    Early in Trump's aborted 2012 presidential campaign, Cohen writes, he was ordered to reach out to faith communities. Soon Paula White, now the White House adviser on faith, proposed a meeting at Trump Tower with evangelical leaders. Cohen writes that Trump liked White because she was blonde and beautiful.
    Cohen said that among those attending were Jerry Falwell Jr., who recently resigned in disgrace over sex and greed allegations as head of Liberty University, and Creflo Dollar, who solicited donations for a $65 millioncorporate jet and who was criminally charged that year with choking his daughter. Dollar said those charges were the work of the devil.
    Once the evangelical leaders took their seats, Cohen writes, Trump quickly and slickly portrayed himself as a man of deep faith. Cohen writes that this was nonsense.
    Laying on hands
    After soaking in Trump's deceptions, the leaders proposed laying hands on Trump. One purpose of laying on hands is to call on the Holy Spirit for divine approval.
    Cohen was astounded when Trump, a germaphobe, eagerly accepted.
    "If you knew Trump as I did, the vulgarian salivating over beauty contestants or mocking Roger Stone's" sexual proclivities "you would have a hard time keeping a straight face at the sight of him affecting the serious and pious mien of a man of faith. I knew I could hardly believe the performance or the fact that these folks were buying it.
    "Watching Trump I could see that he knew exactly how to appeal to the evangelicals' desires and vanities – who they wanted him to be, not who he really was. Everything he was telling them about himself was absolutely untrue."
    To deceive the evangelicals, Cohen writes, Trump would "say whatever they wanted to hear."
    A perverse epiphany
    Trump's ease at deception became for Cohen an epiphany, though a perverse one.
    In that moment, Cohen writes, he realized the boss would someday become president because Trump "could lie directly to the faces of some of the most powerful religious leaders in the country and they believed him."
    Later that day, Cohen writes, he met up with Trump in his office.
    "Can you believe that bullshit," Trump said of the laying on of hands. "Can you believe that people believe that bullshit."
    Cohen also writes about Trump's desire, expressed behind closed doors, to destroy those who offend him. Trump has said the same, though less vividly, in public.
    "I love getting even," Trump declared in his book Think Big, espousing his anti-Christian philosophy: "Go for the jugular. Attack them in spades!"
    He reiterated that philosophy this year at the National Prayer Breakfast. Holding up two newspapers with banner headlines reporting his Senate acquittal on impeachment charges, Trump said, "I don't like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor do I like people who say, 'I pray for you,' when they know that that's not so."
    Trump spoke after Arthur Brooks, a prominent conservative, told the breakfast meeting that "contempt is ripping our country apart."
    Brooks went on: "We're like a couple on the rocks in this country…Ask God to take political contempt from your heart. And sometimes, when it's too hard, ask God to help you fake it."
    Everyone in the room rose to applaud Brooks except Trump, though he finally stood up as the applause died down.
    Taking the microphone, Trump said, "Arthur, I don't know if I agree with you… I don't know if Arthur is going to like what I'm going to say."
    Trump then said he didn't believe in forgiveness. That is just as Cohen wrote: "Trump is not a forgiving person." Trump's words at the prayer breakfast made clear that he rejects the teaching of Jesus at Luke 6:27: "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you."
    The question pastors should raise in their Sunday sermons, the question Cohen's book lays before them, is how can any Christian support a man who mocks Christianity, embraces revenge as his only life philosophy and rejects that most basic Biblical teaching—forgiveness.

The above is just one of many things you can find out about Trump online. The "pastors" surrounding Trump were largely apostate and helped to mislead a lot of the nation. I believe that discernment is the biggest spiritual discipline lacking today.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
some Christians need deliverance from TDS. They continue to talk about a person who is no longer running the country YET Biden is looking to murder Africans with Abortion.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
I didn't vet this site but Jews are not Israelites according to research: https://christiansfortruth.com/who-are-jews/
Some Jews are real Jewish Judahite Israelites, that will be reunited with their brother Ephraimite Israelites in the land of Israel, AFTER Christ Yeshua returns to earth. Real Jews certainly deserve to await Christ Yeshua's return in soutern Israel's Judea promised to them, whilst northern Israel with its former capitol Samaria was promised to their brothers of the Ephraimite tribes. Zionism will not reunite Ephraim and Judah in Israel under their King, Christ Yeshua, but may be bringing about the Judaic false messiah, complete with a temple for him in Jerusalem, Israel, where he may declare himself as the only god to be worshipped, before his utter destruction by Christ Yeshua when resurrected and alive transfigured believers meet Him in the clouds at His next, second and final coming to establish His Millennial Kingdom here on this earth:

Ezekiel 37 (New King James Version)

One Kingdom, One King
15Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 16“As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

18“And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.” ’ 20And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.

21“Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

24“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26Moreover I will [c]make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”

Revelation 20 (New King James Version)

The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years
4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Revelation 2 (New King James Version)

The Persecuted Church
8“And to the [d]angel of the church in Smyrna write,
‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a [e]synagogue of Satan. 10Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
11“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.” ’

Revelation 3 (New King James Version)

The Faithful Church
7“And to the [e]angel of the church in Philadelphia write,
‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”: 8“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, [f]and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10Because you have kept [g]My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11[h]Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
13“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020

mystic7

Jul 27, 2013
When I was a young Christian, my daughter (12yrs) was assaulted by her teacher (female) who tried to intervene on an interaction between my daughter and another class student (male)
Unfortunately my daughter totally lost it as the male college broke a cardinal rule in our culture
(he swore at the parents)
The teacher instead of trying defuse the situation, started slugging it out with my daughter
Seeking advice, I was told to “turn the other cheek” but when I asked the Lord he quoted Proverbs 21:3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
After one month of constantly badgering the Police and the Education department, through pray, the Lord told me to be still and know He is Lord
Two weeks after the Director of Education was terminated, the Police Superintendent resigned the Principle of the school resigned (month later) and the teacher (foreigner) got very sick and left the country.
My child’s case had nothing to do with these occurrences as the teacher finally asked us for forgiveness and my wife dropped her case with the Police two weeks prior
I once questioned the Lord on Christian’s who go through server persecutions and He quoted Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
With the Word of knowledge He stated this their potion of faith they understand this scripture, it is their strength everyday.
Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, the tsunami in Indonesia was my vengeance against the Muslin's for the years they had been killing my children
The testimony of an Indonesian Pastor: Weeks prior to Christmas we were warned by the Muslin's community (majority) we would killed if we celebrate Christmas. So it was decided we (all Christian) would celebrated Christmas day on the mountain near our area. As we were enjoying day and traveling would be dangerous through night, a decision was made to spend the night on the mountain.
The next in the morning we saw the horizon was a wall of water heading towards our country.

Jan 25, 2015
Zechariah 2:8: "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye".

It is speaking of Israel...
I understand :) . We are also part of Israel.

God bless Kayla