At Your Feet

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jonnah

Member
May 7, 2015
38
1
8
If I fall it's my own doing.
Why look around for someone to blame.
If my heart breaks, I put my heart in the wrong hands.

How long before I dump this foolish pride?

How many dead ends before I realize?
The only road I want to be on, is the road that leads me to you.

I come to you a broken man.

Weak in my own strength.
I feel the pain down to my bones.
But what's my suffering in light of you?

I will hold on to your promise;
Until the storm subsides.
Take of me what you will
I'll lay it all on the line.
I lay it all at your feet.
 
I wish I could express my feeling the way you can. Your writing is amazing.