Atheist's National Holiday

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

john832

May 31, 2013
Today, April 1st, April Fool's day is the atheist's national holiday...

Psa 14:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Sep 14, 2013
Haha! I can't really fault your logic there :)

Jan 18, 2014
Today, April 1st, April Fool's day is the atheist's national holiday...

Psa 14:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
*sniff* I feel like a hug now......

Sep 14, 2013
Your abominable DT, and you doeth no good!!!!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
*sniff* I feel like a hug now......
FROM PROFILE PAGE..........

Age31 About deepthought

Marital Status:not married
Spiritual Status:not Christian
When saved:liberated age 9

Country Flag/Nationality:United Kingdom
Country (Location):United Kingdom
State/Province/Region:England [UK]

.......pretty much says it all..........(see OP)

Jan 18, 2014
what...you have a problem with me being from England? ;)