Attack of the Judaizers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
One should beware of being paganized also. Paganization is turning from the teachings of the entire Bible to an easy, warm and fuzzy non-faith of Abraham approach to reading the Word. These folks accuse anyone who calls our Savior by His Hebrew name judaizers much of the time. They seem to think using His actual name is works of the law. There is no law to call Him Yeshua, nor to call Him Jesus.

Perhaps there is some truth to this, however it is odd that the name, Jesus, is held above His true name, and that it is not completely translated to English from the Hebrew, that translation being Who He is, Salvation.

If I were to always all Him Salvation, it is certain someone somewhere in the forum would find grave fault in this too.

Calling Him Yeshua is getting closer to how all called Him when He walked His earth.

For me, and for many others, calling Him Jesus is stepping away from the faith of Abraham in favor of Greek.

God bless all who truly understand and believe Salvation.

I do hope all understand as long as we address Him in the honor and glory He merits, we are perfectly acceptable for Him. It is unfortunate so many think they can defend God. It is He Who defends us always.

May 3, 2013
The thing that concerns me (a little) JACK is calling Jesus as GOD, although I see HIM (Himself) acknowledging GOD as above Him. ( Joh 14:28 You heard me say to you, 'I am leaving, but I will come back to you.' If you loved me, you would be happy that I am going back to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am. )

1Co 11:3 But I want you to understand this: The head of every man is Christ. And the head of a woman is the man. And the head of Christ is God.

1Co 11:3 Now I want you to realize that the Messiah is the head of every man, and man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of the Messiah.