Australia set to force its people to vaccinate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
In this country they have absolutely no regard for the sovereignty of an individual. They have no regard for the rights of its citizens.
They have disregarded humanitarian laws from the Geneva convention and the Nuremburg code and have broken medical legislation.

Of all the western nations it looks like its Australia who is talking the most about forcing the experimental vaccine
90% of the people i know don't want the experimental vaccine and 98% of them don't believe in mandatory vaccinations...

I believe the government will use businesses to do their dirty work... They will say if you want to operate in this country then you are responsible for immunizing your staff or not allowing unvaxed customers into your store...

This is an experimental vaccine... Im not a lab rat to be experimented on...
These experimental vaccines don't immunize u from covid, nor do they stop transmission. So whats the use.. Oh i forgot... $$$$$$$
If i have an adverse reaction then I can't sue pharma for damages... Why the hell not...
These experimental vaccines have cells from the lungs of an aborted fetus but keep it secret... Can't be trusted...
These experimental vaccines use a new kind of technology which is unproven, never used before on humans.
These experimental vaccines were rushed into production, they don't know what will happen with different comorbidities and different medications
These experimental vaccines have not been tested for any long term safety.
These experimental vaccines only weaken the symptoms of a disease that kills only 0.2% of the infected
These experimental vaccines have nothing to do with defeating any plandemic...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Correct. But they have everything to do with destroying constitutional rights and freedoms and establishing tyranny. And no one should believe what is being published about their effectiveness either. There is a huge difference between "effectiveness" and "efficacy".

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
In this country they have absolutely no regard for the sovereignty of an individual. They have no regard for the rights of its citizens.
They have disregarded humanitarian laws from the Geneva convention and the Nuremburg code and have broken medical legislation.

Of all the western nations it looks like its Australia who is talking the most about forcing the experimental vaccine
90% of the people i know don't want the experimental vaccine and 98% of them don't believe in mandatory vaccinations...

I believe the government will use businesses to do their dirty work... They will say if you want to operate in this country then you are responsible for immunizing your staff or not allowing unvaxed customers into your store...

These experimental vaccines don't immunize u from covid, nor do they stop transmission. So whats the use.. Oh i forgot... $$$$$$$
If i have an adverse reaction then I can't sue pharma for damages... Why the hell not...
These experimental vaccines have cells from the lungs of an aborted fetus but keep it secret... Can't be trusted...
These experimental vaccines use a new kind of technology which is unproven, never used before on humans.
These experimental vaccines were rushed into production, they don't know what will happen with different comorbidities and different medications
These experimental vaccines only weaken the symptoms of a disease that kills only 0.2% of the infected
Interesting that they disarmed the citizens several yrs ago.

S

Scribe

Sigh... Your video does not support your claim that Australia is discussing mandatory vaccinations.

Coronavirus vaccine: Australia rules out mandatory immunisations
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-53840086

Of course they will make you immune. That is what a vaccination does.

Transmission could happen if the virus got in your nose but not in your blood stream and before the antibodies in your blood got to them. You could pass the virus from the nose to another person. That sort of thing is possible, but you wont get sick the virus will not be successful getting passed the mucus lining of the nose.

Don't use these kinds of things to state that it does not make you immune.

The new technology mRNA does not use virus cultures and human cells for development therefore it is impossible that aborted fetus cells were used in development and to say so is raw ignorance of how mRNA works.

None of the safety testing normally done for all vaccines were skipped. A long list of safety testing can be read about if you are interested in finding out facts rather than making up false accusations.

The bottlenecks and bureaucracy for approvals and unnecessary delays were removed, but not the safety tests.

Rushed? Of course, that is why it was called Operation Warp Speed. We rushed building bombs in WW2 to free Europe. Why wouldn't we rush to safety test (not skip) to defeat a virus that has killed over 300K in the USA alone.

We are a Great Nation that knows how to organize a war on a common enemy. Of course we are in a RUSH, lives are at stake.

2 percent of those that get infected is a lot of human lives. They are well worth saving.

We don't know what will be the long term effect of many things but we go by the data we have and since the mRNA and the ingredients of the vaccine all degrade quickly and are eliminated and no longer exist short term, leaving the antibodies longterm, we do know that long term affect of antibodies is all good and none bad.

We have nothing to be concerned about long term. If you have a long term question articulate it. Such as "we don't know what the long term effect of the lipids that surround the mRNA are."

Then read the ingredients of the mRNA vaccine. If it says that these ingredients all degrade and are eliminated so that they do not exist but for a short time, then there is no long term existence for them to cause harm, since they do not EXIST.

Lets not make up scenarios about long term affects unless we can explain what we are worried about. We know that the long term affect of nothing is nothing.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Sigh... Your video does not support your claim that Australia is discussing mandatory vaccinations.
Scribe... Please...
The talk of mandating/coercing experimental vaccines has been a hot topic here in Australia for months now and they look set to do it.
Im not going to argue about weather they will or won't mandate it cos your not here man. Your over there and pulled out a headline which is false and unclear, it doesn't rule out coercion which is the tactic i most expect them to use in the first place.

Im talking about the ethics of mandating an experimental vaccine, even if it is still hypothetical.
Im interested about that

Feb 28, 2016
when I was growing up, I got every 'vaccine' available for every disease -
I GOT EVERYONE of the diseases and they were very severe, I actually had
to be quarantined for two of them - and there I was, not only with the
disease after being vaccinated, but it was so very frightening, not to mention
how very 'sick' I was, really, on the verge of death...

hub and I have NOT been vaccinated since 1999, and at that time we got a
'flu' shot -
we have never gotten the flu since then or even a bad cold!
basically, don't TRUST the (medical or political system), but, if you feel that
you HAVE to USE it, 'research' and then proceed with great caution!!!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
2 percent of those that get infected is a lot of human lives. They are well worth saving.
The ones who are primarily dying are in the 70-90 age group, which means that they would be dying off regardless. Therefore your argument is completely false.

Also, had proper precautions been taken, and the HCQ combo pack administered to the elderly, even that would have seriously changed the statistics. But no. Everyone who had anything to do with public health DELIBERATELY SABOTAGED HCQ. Which means that no one was concerned about saving human lives. Just more baloney from the Left to impose tyranny on the gullible.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Who is that on your avatar @Scribe? What happened to the one of you on stage? I liked that one...:)

Oh and i had a quick look at that article... Its from August 19 Scribe. Its old news buddy
They want everyone vaccinated by next Christmas

Feb 28, 2016
REV. 18:23.
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in you; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in you: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by your (((sorceries))) were all nations deceived.

we have to understand, that the 'whole-world' is 'deceived through MEDICATION, and here is the 'proof' thereof =
†φαρμακεία pharmakeía, far-mak-i'-ah; from G5332; medication ((("pharmacy"))), i.e. (by extension) magic
(literally or figuratively):—sorcery, witchcraft).
REV. 12:9.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and satan, which deceives the whole world:
he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. =
pharmakeia is one of his greatest 'tools of deception' - we ought to know, for we both were at one time prisoners
of it-him...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@Scribe. Just to reinforce the first short news report from the MSM, here is another...

With the exact same wording at the end, "the government wants the entire population of Australia vaccinated before next Xmas"
Expecting Aussies to just shut up and line up is unreasonable.
Feel free to join the conversation once you have accepted what our reality is here... Forced vax

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That is 221,480 deaths from 65 to 85 +. Which confirms that the majority of deaths correspond to natural deaths. Assuming that 320, 000 deaths in the USA is correct, the percentage of elderly deaths is 221,480/320,000 x 100 = 69%.

So the entire lockdown, masking, distancing scenario is shown to be a hoax by these stats.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Odd my gf is in Aus and she's not mentioned any of this. In fact they always hear threats of this in the US.

S

Scribe

@Scribe. Just to reinforce the first short news report from the MSM, here is another...

With the exact same wording at the end, "the government wants the entire population of Australia vaccinated before next Xmas"
Expecting Aussies to just shut up and line up is unreasonable.
Feel free to join the conversation once you have accepted what our reality is here... Forced vax
I want 80% of people to get vaccinated too. It would save lives and probably produce herd immunity for those who can't get vaccinated. Wanting it because it will produced herd immunity does not equate to a plan to force it.

You have not presented any evidence that your Federal Government is going to enforce it. I did not interpret this statement as a plan to force it.
Maybe there is a law being voted on? Something that you know about that we US people are not aware of? Because being over here means we can't Google it? If there is talk about forcing it over there that you can Google but I can't present that. This video did not say anything about a plan to force it.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I want 80% of people to get vaccinated too. It would save lives and probably produce herd immunity for those who can't get vaccinated. Wanting it because it will produced herd immunity does not equate to a plan to force it.

You have not presented any evidence that your Federal Government is going to enforce it. I did not interpret this statement as a plan to force it.
Maybe there is a law being voted on? Something that you know about that we US people are not aware of? Because being over here means we can't Google it? If there is talk about forcing it over there that you can Google but I can't present that. This video did not say anything about a plan to force it.
What are u even talking about Scribe. I said hypothetical. No laws have been passed yet.
I can't be bothered trying to prove to you what the conversation between my neighbors and myself is

If u don't do hypotheticals thats fine. Im not sitting around to get sprung, that's for sure.
Our politicians and health bureaucrats have been going on about it along with our media, softening us all up to the idea

The national airline, Qantas, has made it mandatory to travel on their planes. Maybe you'd like to comment on that considering the vax doesn't give immunity or stop transmission...

See, look, look, look
bandicam 2020-12-17 17-10-38-726.jpg

But all memes aside you would need to address this to begin with...

bandicam 2020-12-26 12-25-00-719.jpg
Link to the source

When asked whether someone can still transmit the virus after vaccination, the Pfizer Chairman & CEO said the company was not certain about this.
"I think this is something that needs to be examined. We are not certain about that right now with what we know,"

Even Fauci has said this

To be clear, we don't know yet if these COVID-19 vaccines will actually prevent infection and transmission, not just symptomatic cases of the illness. But at this point, we clearly need all the help we can get
Link to the source

Thats why their saying we'll still have to wear masks and social distance, etc.

Experimental vaccines. Why should we or anyone be experimented on against their will?
Against the Nurberg code, Geneva convention and a whole bunch of other laws?
Why should we violate all of that for an experiment? Im no lab rat...

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia

surely not mandatory, it's gotta be voluntary.