Australia set to force its people to vaccinate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scribe

Thats all i want, to be able to speak to my physician about it and make a decision without being discriminated against for it

Im not a fan of the term. Its just a slogan used to put people down. What does it mean? Its unclear to me what it means.
Is a person an anti-vaxer for not supporting mandatory vaccines (by mandatory i also mean forced, coerced, u know). Then im an anti-vaxer and so are u
There are different kinds of antivaxxers. Generally an antivaxxer just does not believe that any vaccines are safe.

Antivaxxers are those who do not believe that any vaccine in history is safe and no vaccines should ever be taken. They believe vaccines cause harm and should not be used. Generally nice people, just misinformed.

And now I am making up a couple of other types I think exist:
There are antivaxxer terrorists. These are the kind that would taint a dosage of vaccines to kill people if it would give vaccines a bad press. They think that the end justifies the means. They are mentally damaged and have a twisted moral compass.

Then there are antivaxxer multimedia terrorists, they use the internet to craft videos and use actors and lie to convince people of something bad about a vaccine that they made up out of thin air just to see if they can fool people into believing their documentary is real. They feel a special sense of accomplishment in making you question whether the earth is round if you know what I mean.
The ultimate gamer. (psychological gaming) They don't care about lying because they are wicked people anyway and just want bragging rights to say they fooled you.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
The media as in the daily news is not going to report on most things. They don't have the time or space to do more than sound bites. So of course most people don't know much about anything on any topic if all they get is Headline news and talking heads on TV. There is nothing anyone can do about that, they are doomed to perpetual ignorance.

However it the world of immunology there are requirements by law and sophisticated methods of data collection from hospitals to keep up with every adverse affect of every vaccine. With so many eyes on the COVID 19 vaccines this is multiplied many times over from normal procedures and nothing is going to go unnoticed.

There are so many people observing the COVID 19 vaccines right now. I hope they have lots of security checks because I would not be surprised if a radical antivaxxer terrorist might be planning an evil plot to taint dosages with something that will kill people so that they can cause a national fear of getting a bad dosage.

o.k.

so, if the covid vaccines harm people, it is some crazed anti-vaxxer ( who you think are stupid yahoos ) that had some brilliant plot to posion the vaccines.

and you think i am a crazy conspiracy theorist.....

S

Scribe

o.k.

so, if the covid vaccines harm people, it is some crazed anti-vaxxer ( who you think are stupid yahoos ) that had some brilliant plot to posion the vaccines.

and you think i am a crazy conspiracy theorist.....
With over a billion people slated to be vaccinated this year the chances that one or two insane RNs that hear voices will do something weird is not far fetched. We have had crazy nurses kill people before.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
There are different kinds of antivaxxers. Generally an antivaxxer just does not believe that any vaccines are safe.

Antivaxxers are those who do not believe that any vaccine in history is safe and no vaccines should ever be taken. They believe vaccines cause harm and should not be used. Generally nice people, just misinformed.

And now I am making up a couple of other types I think exist:
There are antivaxxer terrorists. These are the kind that would taint a dosage of vaccines to kill people if it would give vaccines a bad press. They think that the end justifies the means. They are mentally damaged and have a twisted moral compass.

Then there are antivaxxer multimedia terrorists, they use the internet to craft videos and use actors and lie to convince people of something bad about a vaccine that they made up out of thin air just to see if they can fool people into believing their documentary is real. They feel a special sense of accomplishment in making you question whether the earth is round if you know what I mean.
The ultimate gamer. (psychological gaming) They don't care about lying because they are wicked people anyway and just want bragging rights to say they fooled you.
What, LoL, no stop it with the catchy slogans cos their just calling everyone that now... They love their slogans.

How long till u can get vaxed anyway? I know some people over there who have been vaxed

S

Scribe

What, LoL, no stop it with the catchy slogans cos their just calling everyone that now... They love their slogans.

How long till u can get vaxed anyway? I know some people over there who have been vaxed
I am not sure anymore. They keep changing it. I heard that the general public will not be able to get in until April now I am hearing it might be much sooner. It's wait and see mode.

E

EleventhHour

How can it be inaccurate when the actual statistics prove and establish that COVID deaths are primarily among the aged (and then among those with other medical problems).

https://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

View attachment 223939
You have no way to know if those people would be dead had they not contracted Covid
Many would still be alive
Being elderly does not mean they were sickly.

And perhaps you could to terms with the fact people do not die from a virus....like AIDS for example they die from complications... same for influenza and Covid-19

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
You have no way to know if those people would be dead had they not contracted Covid
Many would still be alive
Being elderly does not mean they were sickly.

And perhaps you could to terms with the fact people do not die from a virus....like AIDS for example they die from complications... same for influenza and Covid-19

many years ago, my grandmother was diagnosed with lymphoma. never had any issues with it, other than a skin cancer removal that was slow to heal.

she died of a complications from a bleeding stomach ulcer ( most likely caused by taking the arthritis med celebrex for many years).

so, to list her as a lymphoma death would be dishonest .

but, fast forward 10 years, replace lymphoma with covid, and she would have been counted.

so, as you are so so, wrong about , dying with covid and dying of covid are very, very different things.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Kids vaccines aren't voluntary here. No jab no play. Call it a mandate, coercion or forcing but its definitely not voluntary
I reckon they will make businesses do their dirty work. Qantas has already got the ball rolling, they've set a precedence

That article is fairly old now and describes the legislation brought in to force parents to vaccinate their kids called "no jab no play".
It was brought in by our current PM when he was health minister...
Doctors are banned from giving exemptions, only the health bureaucrats can.
In fact, any doctor that advises against vaccinating their child faces prosecution in a court of law.

I can see the government using businesses. If you want to operate one you will have to make sure your staff submits to the experiment and reject any staff or customer that is unvaxed.
I know of the no jab, but the covid one shouldn't be mandatory for over 16 or over 18.

Jul 9, 2020
Corona is is turning into a religion. Wearing the mask and getting the vaccine is becoming the way to show fealty to your overlords.

S

Scribe

Corona is is turning into a religion. Wearing the mask and getting the vaccine is becoming the way to show fealty to your overlords.
Only in the heads of the whackadoodles. Normal people are just dealing with a contagious and deadly virus the best they can.

E

EleventhHour

many years ago, my grandmother was diagnosed with lymphoma. never had any issues with it, other than a skin cancer removal that was slow to heal.

she died of a complications from a bleeding stomach ulcer ( most likely caused by taking the arthritis med celebrex for many years).

so, to list her as a lymphoma death would be dishonest .

but, fast forward 10 years, replace lymphoma with covid, and she would have been counted.

so, as you are so so, wrong about , dying with covid and dying of covid are very, very different things.
So not comparable.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
This world is nuts!

Well, it's not like there is a chance a protest, or revolt can change things. They have like robotic dogs, that can be fitted with machine guns, drones that can take people out with precision, and etc. That also have laser weapons that can cause temporary blindness, or heat torture.

Looks like this problem is through out the world, so everyone is gonna have to trust God on this one.

I'm really shocked that Australia is getting such bad treatment, this concerns me, even if I'm not in Australia. This is not good.

You know some bushman out there?

View attachment 223951
I could survive in the bush though i need to sharpen up my bushcraft skills...
Protein isn't hard to come across in our bush. Its carbs and sugar that is hard to find

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
it is straight line comparable.

to say someone with a medical issue is completely different than saying that person died OF or BECAUSE OF that issue.

to list my late grandmother as a lymphoma death simply because she was diagnosed with it is very dishonest and misleading when it had nothing to do with the end of her life.

in the exact same way, it is dishonest and misleading to list someone as a covid death simply because they tested positive for it....

E

EleventhHour

to say someone with a medical issue is completely different than saying that person died OF or BECAUSE OF that issue.

to list my late grandmother as a lymphoma death simply because she was diagnosed with it is very dishonest and misleading when it had nothing to do with the end of her life.

in the exact same way, it is dishonest and misleading to list someone as a covid death simply because they tested positive for it....

You have an exact number on this occurrence and signed affidavits?

S

Scribe

It is usually recorded as pneumonia that killed them. Caused by the immune system reaction of inflammation in the lungs due to the reaction to an infection of COVID 19. They are specific about what parts of systems failed. Not following you on this claim about how they are recording cause of death. Maybe your are not understanding what is being written in death reports.

If someone had heart disease, but they were living with it, and then they were infected with COVID and it pushed them over the edge the cause of death might be the combination of the heart disease but it was COVID that killed them.

If someone got hit by a car and they tested positive for COVID they are not recording the cause of death as vehicular accident plus COVID and counting them with the number of deaths caused by COVID.

Jul 9, 2020
Only in the heads of the whackadoodles. Normal people are just dealing with a contagious and deadly virus the best they can.
Look at the correlations:
Who believes that the elections were legit?
Who believes in the Coronacaust?
Who trusts the government about their vaccines?
Who believes Epstein killed himself?

It's all the same bunch of mindless zombies. You guys sure are brave...

S

Scribe

Look at the correlations:
Who believes that the elections were legit?
Who believes in the Coronacaust?
Who trusts the government about their vaccines?
Who believes Epstein killed himself?

It's all the same bunch of mindless zombies. You guys sure are brave...
LOL the only one I have questions about is Epstein. I am suspicious about his official cause of death. :)