Australia set to force its people to vaccinate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
@Moses_Young ... Not too windy here in Melb... But so far this summer its been particularly cold and humid which is odd cos down here we get some humid days when its hot but this humid coldness is different for this part of Oz...
Looking ahead, they are forecasting a heatwave for Victoria. Finally. Its mid Jan and some sunshine is well overdue...:)

Iv got my van ready to take off in a few weeks, when i get my license back... I was planning on going to NSW but the more i look into it the more im tempted by the Apple Isle... Has anyone been there? It looks likes heaven on earth... I'll tour Tassie first... Use it as a little practice run... Then, i'll take what i've learnt, remodify a different vehicle and do the big island... Straya...

If i want bush (which i do) then Tassie is the place to go. They have unique flora and fauna species which is cool... The whole southwest is wild... They have albino roos, Tassie devils, oversized platypus', wallabies the size of roos and i can't wait to learn what birds are endemic to that gorgeous corner of the world. Some people say that the Tasmanian Tiger still roams the wilderness and looking on the map, there is more than enough area to harbor such a creature...

Anyway, out of the city concrete bush and into the real bush, the one created by the omnipotent one. I can't wait to do the simple things, take in the beauty of the landscape, meet different people, town folk are so lovely compared to city folk, watch the animals, birds, (i love birds) star gaze from pitch black locations out bush, away from the whitewashed city smog sky where it is clear...

And just be, at peace, before the wonder of God... No burdens or places to be or stressing over money or time...

Its funny cos years ago, when i was the prodigal son, i lived such a material life... Dealing drugs and blowing money.
And when i stopped it trained myself to be more resourceful (to say the least).
Physically, the only thing we need to survive is food, that's it... More in needed spiritually, mentally, socially, obviously, but food is all we need to maintain a healthy standard of those things in life...

I can't wait now, so close to hitting the road im getting edgy. Might open a little thread, posting pics of my travels, i dunno, we'll see, i get embarrassed sometimes sharing my personal stuff. But that embarrassment comes from pride and i have nothing to be proud about. And if even one person can gain something positive from reading my words than glory be to our Lord
Wow! This sounds exciting. Will you be able to get hold of food to eat and water to drink? I also think there may be some Tasmanian tigers left, but please don't eat those! ;-)

I'm not sure how it's going to play out for the next few years. It's clear Communism was making a play for world domination, but it has been (I believe) thwarted in the US by Trump. It might take quite a while for the US exposure/freedom to permeate back into the West, and hopefully the abolishment of the Communist coronavirus enslavement dictates. It would be nice to step outside of the rat-race and leave the rats to squabble amongst themselves about how best to address their make-believe virus. All the best for your travels.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Wow! This sounds exciting. Will you be able to get hold of food to eat and water to drink? I also think there may be some Tasmanian tigers left, but please don't eat those! ;-)

I'm not sure how it's going to play out for the next few years. It's clear Communism was making a play for world domination, but it has been (I believe) thwarted in the US by Trump. It might take quite a while for the US exposure/freedom to permeate back into the West, and hopefully the abolishment of the Communist coronavirus enslavement dictates. It would be nice to step outside of the rat-race and leave the rats to squabble amongst themselves about how best to address their make-believe virus. All the best for your travels.
It would be nice if we were out of here before the next few years are up.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Do you have plans to be out of here? :)
My hope is that the rapture is true. I am still not sure. I think explanations either way are flawed so I am really don't know. Anyone who says they know for sure either way I always question. Man has got everything wrong so far so I doubt it will be any different now. If it correct, I am hoping it is soon as this world seems like it is on a downward roll and I would rather not be here for it. What are your thoughts??

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Good on you PC, I am jealous lol.
I have been to Tassie on holidays once. I stayed at Craddle Mountain as one of my friends worked there so I was able to stay there for two weeks. It was beautiful. It was also a long time ago and I was just looking at those photos the other day. Memories.
I hope you have a great time on your adventure and I hope you do write a thread about it. Don't worry about being embarrassed, I have embarrassed myself so many times its embarrassing lol.
Have you ever made it over to the west??
Um i have been west to Adelaide but not "the" west... Perth... Id love to lap Australia one day but

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Wow! This sounds exciting. Will you be able to get hold of food to eat and water to drink?
Ye im not going completely off the grid. I do plan to set traps, snares, go fishing, forage for shellfish in the low tide and use bushcraft skills, but i will also be visiting town every so often to stock up on supplies, laundry, find a hot shower, i'll use camping grounds and caravan parks here as well. Also gotta visit the pubs for a beer and a chin wag with the locals, u know... :rolleyes:... So i won't be full hermit, just a part timer... ;)

I'm not sure how it's going to play out for the next few years. It's clear Communism was making a play for world domination, but it has been (I believe) thwarted in the US by Trump
What has been thwarted by Trump? Nothing that i can see... He lost the election and his leaving the white house from what i understand
He could of pulled the plug on everything, drained the swamp, and saved the world from this evil doom, instead he fast racked vaccines...
I don't trust him... I don't trust any politician anymore, only God and His word can we trust...

I believe its finished, thats why im gradually disconnecting from society, becoming less dependent on the government

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
It would be nice if we were out of here before the next few years are up.
I would be glad if God took me now... Away from this world...
Ok take my parents first for they shouldn't have to suffer the death of their grown child...

I was comfortable in the cross i was carrying and where i was carrying it too... But now my cross is heavy...
All of our crosses are heavier and we won't know why until we leave this world...
So i pray for God not to change his plans but to give us the strength to overcome all adversity and the wisdom to do right...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I would be glad if God took me now... Away from this world...
Ok take my parents first for they shouldn't have to suffer the death of their grown child...

I was comfortable in the cross i was carrying and where i was carrying it too... But now my cross is heavy...
All of our crosses are heavier and we won't know why until we leave this world...
So i pray for God not to change his plans but to give us the strength to overcome all adversity and the wisdom to do right...
I am wondering whether you believe in a rapture or do you believe we go through the tribulation and if so when do you think it will begin?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I am wondering whether you believe in a rapture or do you believe we go through the tribulation and if so when do you think it will begin?
Im aware of the different tribulation/rapture views but i have no firm beliefs in one or the other. I can't discern which is true atm...

Whats the most popular view? And what do u think?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Hehehehe... ;)Ye if u like. I'll break bread with anyone...

I was thinking of going north into NSW first but now im seriously thinking of going to Tassie, into the wild.
Unplug myself from the matrix while keeping connected with people through church, the local venues, events like festivals, every region has its festival...

Then if the great persecution comes (anti-vaxers being taken away to covid gulags), i will be well placed in Tassie where there are few cops and deep bush and nice climate, not too hot

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Im aware of the different tribulation/rapture views but i have no firm beliefs in one or the other. I can't discern which is true atm...

Whats the most popular view? And what do u think?
I really dont know either PC. I hope pre trib rapture but who knows.
I did watch that documentary on vimeo called Before The Wrath. You have to pay to watch it. It likened the rapture to a typical Jewish wedding and it was in favour of pre trib rapture.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
My hope is that the rapture is true. I am still not sure. I think explanations either way are flawed so I am really don't know. Anyone who says they know for sure either way I always question. Man has got everything wrong so far so I doubt it will be any different now. If it correct, I am hoping it is soon as this world seems like it is on a downward roll and I would rather not be here for it. What are your thoughts??
The answer you seek is found but one way - and one way only - study.

You are afraid that you will not like the answer - so, you are avoiding it - by asking men (other humans) instead of God.

Ask God.

Only God can help you discover, understand, and determine what is the truth - and give you what you will need to be able stand by it.

It's the truth, darlin'... <3

So --- study.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Hehehehe... ;)Ye if u like. I'll break bread with anyone...

I was thinking of going north into NSW first but now im seriously thinking of going to Tassie, into the wild.
Unplug myself from the matrix while keeping connected with people through church, the local venues, events like festivals, every region has its festival...

Then if the great persecution comes (anti-vaxers being taken away to covid gulags), i will be well placed in Tassie where there are few cops and deep bush and nice climate, not too hot
come and visit Newcastle.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
come and visit Newcastle.
I was planning on eventually finding some work either south or north of Sydney. I think there's about a million people around Illawara and another mil around Gosford/Newcastle which sounds cool.

Down here there is Melbourne and every other town is small. I think Geelong is under 200,000 and rest are smaller...

Part of us always stays where we are born and raised. Victoria has beautiful little towns... Coastal... Inland... High country... There are lazy little towns everywhere that I would be happy to live and work in, under 10,000 people... But not under this Vic regime, I'm a branded man...

I'll holler if I come up north but. How hot does it get up there? Not sure if Newcastle is cold enough for me...
LoL. Nice chilly 2 degree nights... Hehe he... Under the duck down doona... Ahhh lovely... Nice heater, I mean fire...

Ideally I would chill around south east NSW. In range of the snowdields and the coast... But who knows what the future holds... Only God... I'm a bit anxious and afraid but also excited and looking forward to it...

I'm still keen on Tassie first...

I don't have to test for covid which is good cos I refuse to let them shove a stick into my head...

I don't have to quarantine which is good cos I don't believe in quarantining the healthy...

And what happens if Melbourne wigs out over a few cases and Tassie locks it's borders... Has to be a full refund...

Im going to find out if I can bring a pet on board... That could be a deal breaker... If I can then I'm almost certainly going to the Apple Isle

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The answer you seek is found but one way - and one way only - study.
Hi Gazza... The thing is this... Thousands of scholars have studied over 2,000 years. They can't agree on it and have different interpretations... Each has supporting scripture...

How can you be certain that one version is the truth??? I can't unless it's black and white...

Is it better for me to chose the most probably and stand by it??? Na it's not me... I don't stand by things unless I'm sure of it and for me there are too many seeming contradictions...

That's why I think it's better for me (not so educated in theology) to stay open minded about it and keep watch for the signs...

What do u reckon? And please don't just say study cos it's a bit patronizing... LoL... We have studied. Sometimes the harder I try to understand and study the more confused I get

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Hi Gazza... The thing is this... Thousands of scholars have studied over 2,000 years. They can't agree on it and have different interpretations... Each has supporting scripture...

How can you be certain that one version is the truth??? I can't unless it's black and white...

Is it better for me to chose the most probably and stand by it??? Na it's not me... I don't stand by things unless I'm sure of it and for me there are too many seeming contradictions...

That's why I think it's better for me (not so educated in theology) to stay open minded about it and keep watch for the signs...

What do u reckon? And please don't just say study cos it's a bit patronizing... LoL... We have studied. Sometimes the harder I try to understand and study the more confused I get

Exactly (y)
The harder we try in the flesh the more consequences of confusion we reap. All of the different theories have flaws.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Holy Spirit was sent and guides us in ALL truth, ask the Lord for His guidance.
He is not the author of confusion.
blessings

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018

I hear the cry of your heart, God hears it too and will answer. Honestly, I don't believe in secret rapture. Although the dispensation teaching was the first teaching I came across. It never made sense in my understanding. I prayed for many years for wisdom and understanding from God and also came to time where I gave up on the bible. But I prayed for many years, but in the end. God had to start teaching me and it not easy to unlearn certain things. God bless you in your search for truth.