Australia set to force its people to vaccinate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
bandicam 2021-03-11 02-37-37-157.jpg

Doctors, nurses and pharmacists who spread COVID anti-vaccination claims will face harsh penalties, including being stripped of their ability to practice, by the medical watchdog.

The national medical boards and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) released a joint directive warning healthcare practitioners that they risk regulatory action if they spout false or deceptive misinformation to patients or on social media that could undermine the national vaccination program

“There is no place for anti-vaccination messages in professional health practice, and any promotion of anti-vaccination claims including on social media, and advertising may be subject to regulatory action,” spokesman for the medical boards and Pharmacy Board chairman Brett Simmonds said.

Link to the source
Doctors extorted from giving their professional opinions

This is already the case for childhood vaccines. Doctors are unable to give a dissenting opinion. The most disappointing thing about all of this is the acceptance from the public who are like zombies who actually believe that censoring is now suddenly required...

Anti-vaxxers = People who want to be able to decline the vaccine without discrimination
Pro-vaxxers = People who want to force the vaccine on everyone

Jan 16, 2011
View attachment 226118

Doctors, nurses and pharmacists who spread COVID anti-vaccination claims will face harsh penalties, including being stripped of their ability to practice, by the medical watchdog.

The national medical boards and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) released a joint directive warning healthcare practitioners that they risk regulatory action if they spout false or deceptive misinformation to patients or on social media that could undermine the national vaccination program

“There is no place for anti-vaccination messages in professional health practice, and any promotion of anti-vaccination claims including on social media, and advertising may be subject to regulatory action,” spokesman for the medical boards and Pharmacy Board chairman Brett Simmonds said.

Link to the source
Doctors extorted from giving their professional opinions

This is already the case for childhood vaccines. Doctors are unable to give a dissenting opinion. The most disappointing thing about all of this is the acceptance from the public who are like zombies who actually believe that censoring is now suddenly required...

Anti-vaxxers = People who want to be able to decline the vaccine without discrimination
Pro-vaxxers = People who want to force the vaccine on everyone
I am not surprised. It is frowned upon in my workplace if anybody speaks of their doubts regarding Covid or the vaccine. During our lock downs people were dobbing in their neighbours for not wearing masks or having visitors. It reminded me of the nazi regime where people where dobbing in the Jews. The media sensationalises everything and leaves them all in a state of fear. Making people do things they would never do ordinarily...just think of the Woolies toilet paper debacle here in Aus.

I am still not certain about this whole COVID vaccine thing...but I do know people are too easily giving away their freedoms. Including our right to free speech as the above article. We are going to become a cashless society as a result of COVID. Something our government has been trying to do for years...over here it is OK for retailers to refuse cash. The vaccine may not be the mark of the beast... but COVID sure seems to be a making our society more open to it!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
The rollout of the vaccine seems to be hitting a few glitches over here.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Well on the news there was a doctor who did not complete training in administering the vaccine.
Two elderly patients received four times the dose.
The vaccine that we have purchased, four European countries have banned due to blood clots. So people are concerned.

Jan 16, 2011
Well on the news there was a doctor who did not complete training in administering the vaccine.
Two elderly patients received four times the dose.
The vaccine that we have purchased, four European countries have banned due to blood clots. So people are concerned.
That’s right... I forgot about the overdosing. Had not heard about the blood clots though... that is really scary!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Nice to meet you too! I was born and raised in the West. But over in the East nowadays. 😀
The east is nice although I haven't been there in ages. I am a bit isolated here in the west as most if not all on here are in the east.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Scribe... Please...
The talk of mandating/coercing experimental vaccines has been a hot topic here in Australia for months now and they look set to do it.
Im not going to argue about weather they will or won't mandate it cos your not here man. Your over there and pulled out a headline which is false and unclear, it doesn't rule out coercion which is the tactic i most expect them to use in the first place.

Im talking about the ethics of mandating an experimental vaccine, even if it is still hypothetical.
Im interested about that
In California they are floating the idea of mandatory vaccination, talking about school attendance, plane flights, etc

I fully believe your claims, Australia disarmed the citizens years ago,and the liberals and kangaroos have a strong hold

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I am not surprised. It is frowned upon in my workplace if anybody speaks of their doubts regarding Covid or the vaccine. During our lock downs people were dobbing in their neighbours for not wearing masks or having visitors. It reminded me of the nazi regime where people where dobbing in the Jews. The media sensationalises everything and leaves them all in a state of fear. Making people do things they would never do ordinarily...just think of the Woolies toilet paper debacle here in Aus.

I am still not certain about this whole COVID vaccine thing...but I do know people are too easily giving away their freedoms. Including our right to free speech as the above article. We are going to become a cashless society as a result of COVID. Something our government has been trying to do for years...over here it is OK for retailers to refuse cash. The vaccine may not be the mark of the beast... but COVID sure seems to be a making our society more open to it!
Oh, you're an Aussie... I have to ask... Where...

Im from the communist state of Victoria, within the iron curtain of the city... Oh I mean the ring of steel

bandicam 2021-02-22 06-57-28-214.jpg

(Hahaha I love this meme, it is originally Joseph Stalin holding up that child...)

But as of Sunday, I won't be a Melbournian anymore cos I'm hitting the road, just me and a campervan, and a pet... LoL...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The rollout of the vaccine seems to be hitting a few glitches over here.
How about you Ruby? Where r u from? Just see above to see where I'm at... lol...

Ok I just seen u from the west side... Perth... Mc Gowan is it? Border Nazi along with QLD premier

See what happened to the health minister, Greg Hunt?

"he went to the hospital after taking the vaccine with an infection, but we are certain it wasn't the vaccine"

That's basically how they presented it... How can they be certain it wasn't the vax if they don't know how he caught it.
It's called cellulitis, and it's a listed side effect for the vaccine...
The only way to catch it is through the skin, often an open wound, a cut, a spider bite... Or, a vaccine.

The most logical explanation is that the vaccine caused it...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The east is nice although I haven't been there in ages. I am a bit isolated here in the west as most if not all on here are in the east.
Isolated is good... Its where I've been longing to go, away from the madness of the city, far from the noise and the darkness...
Born and raised in Melb but I'm over it... There will be times when I'll get homesick for sure...
But the place is nothing like it was now anyway and it never will be...

But anyway, iv been thinking about hitting the road for a few years now...
Covid and the Vic gov has just given me the chance to do it... LoL...:)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
How about you Ruby? Where r u from? Just see above to see where I'm at... lol...

Ok I just seen u from the west side... Perth... Mc Gowan is it? Border Nazi along with QLD premier

See what happened to the health minister, Greg Hunt?

"he went to the hospital after taking the vaccine with an infection, but we are certain it wasn't the vaccine"

That's basically how they presented it... How can they be certain it wasn't the vax if they don't know how he caught it.
It's called cellulitis, and it's a listed side effect for the vaccine...
The only way to catch it is through the skin, often an open wound, a cut, a spider bite... Or, a vaccine.

The most logical explanation is that the vaccine caused it...
Hi PC,
Yes that is right I am in Perth. I also lived in the country for some years before that.
Strange news about the health minister. It does seem strange that he developed the cellulitis after the vaccine. I guess we will never know whether the two were related or not. Time will tell I guess.

Hope your travel adventures go well. It will be an adventure indeed. Good opportunity to see Australia and meet new people. I don't like the noise either, Perth seems to be getting too big for my liking. I think Tassie would be nice but I'm not too sure about the cold though. I see it gets very cold there. I did visit about nine years ago. It was certainly beautiful, I went when it was at it's warmest lol.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
A school near here shutdown for at least a day as 28% of the teachers experienced adverse reactions from the vaccine.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
During our lock downs people were dobbing in their neighbours for not wearing masks or having visitors.
Dobbing! What an awesome word.

I’m assuming that basically means “ratting out” or tattling on your neighbors?