Autism in kids

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
I remember when I went through infertility the news said the same thing about obesity caused infertility. I was on my 3rd surgery for infertility and at 122 pounds and 5'2 jokingly said I don't feel obese.

These type of studies are very hurtful and honestly not true. I've seen parents of every body type as a Special Education Teacher.

I do remember hearing that there was a half missing chromosome linked to a higher chance of autism. Even with that it wasn't 100%. But if a sibling had it already and they were missing that part of the chromosome they had a very high chance of autism.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
And then we have the view from the eye of G-d where we know there was no sickness before the fall, neither will there be in eternity, and it is always the will of the Father we be well. whole. restored, and in relationship with every thought, word, and deed. How do we access His healing.
blessings

G

Godsgirl83

Well, I can't get the video to play right now, but I'm taking a guess that it's main focus is that modern day shots are a/the cause of autism.

If these 2 theories held any truth to them, then how does one explain why a child can be born to a mother who is lean, healthy, very "normal" uncomplicated pregnancy , who (due to fear of this very topic) NEVER vaccinates the child and yet the child STILL is autistic????

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That would lead me back to the spiritual explanation.

Feb 26, 2020
What a terrible disease. No matter what the cause is, I totally agree that God doesn't want our kids to have autism. I actually know a woman whose two sons were both autistic, and she saw them supernaturally healed! It's a really encouraging story. Her name is Deborah, and there's a video of her testimony on Andrew Wommack's website: https://l.awmi.net/3aq8fOx

All that to say, I think it's encouraging to remember that even if doctors and scientists can't agree on what causes it, God's love and His power to heal are still greater!

Feb 28, 2016
when both hub and I were growing-up, NO ONE was EVER diagnosed with today's 'maladies'!!!
no gray-areas, just like in the Bible, just this simple,
(Christ healed the sick and delivered them from demons, and then went and preached The Kingdom of God')...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
reading more and more of how diet is harming the following generations as well as ourselves.

Mar 2, 2020

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
TV as well is harmful for little brains, used to be ok, the newer programming with the fast images is harmful.

Feb 28, 2016
TV = agendas = prescription drugs = not from 'God's plan for mankind...
ya'll fill-in your own personal 'blanks' that we have had to deal with
'down-here'...???

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
where is "down here"?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
TV is harmful its been proven, I dont know why some parents watch so much of it, expose their children to ads, violence etc.

a lot of the air we breathe, the water we drink and the foods we consume is now contaminated with chemicals. most of the pesticides and herbicides used now are just left over bioweapons from world war 2. what they couldnt use to kill the jews just got used to kill plants and animals instead.

Another factor is electromagnetic radiation. babies are now being exposed to so much and its just been accumulating who knows what it does to young brains still developing.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Fear, the abundance of the enemy tempting people to fear, Dr. Leaf explains the science behind how the fear of being affected by illness has been shown to increase the rate of falling prey to it.
We know our G-d will protect us as He tells us in Mark how some will drink poison and it will not harm them, and Dr. Leaf recognizes this, going on to explain how it is not given to us to pray a Twinkie into a Kale Chip! ha! Yes, it looks like we fouled our nest, we have this time for a global reset.
blessings in Jesus name.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
reminds me of the snake handlers, but they have snake charmers in India too
I havent been to India but it does seem if westerners go there they abosolutely cannot handle the spicy food and end up with diarrhea

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
when I drink alcohol even a little affects me, I get intoxicated but its not because I fear it.
it just tastes really bad so I dont know why people drink it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
not the same two situations

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well if you want to be foolhardy and drink a gallon of alchohol just to prove it doesnt affect you then go ahead Im not gonna be responisble for picking you up off the ground should you pass out.