Baby Boy names please....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hi.... hello... my dear brothers and sisters....

I'm monica from India, I hope you are all doing good by the love of God :) , and I here we are blessed by God , so I want to share with you all my loved ones about my pregnancy... please pray for my family , and my hubby's job , we are happy to be in Christ in every situation, and I came here for baby boy names by my spiritual family of CC, so please suggest me a name , thank you and May God bless you all more & more ♡.

Monica,
India :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Congratulations on your pregnancy Monica and I will be more than happy to pray for you and your family. :)

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
My boys names are Jordan and Benjamin. Feel free to borrow one of those!

And congratulations!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
congratulations sister .I will pray you will have a healthy baby <3

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC! The second choice name for my son was Donte. God bless you all.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
The hardest part for me picking out my son's name was the nick-name that goes with it; for example I like Joshua, but I do not like Josh. I named my son Jacob (which I like) and the nick-name Jake is manly (to me anyway...lol).

What ever you do, for the love of your son, do not do what I did.... My son's father wanted him named after him, my dad wanted him named after him. So, I named my son after both of them. I hated it so much. I was complaining to my grandma and said to me, "you march right down there if give that child the name you want." So, I did. But I just added Jacob to his name, to keep everyone happy, and my poor son has four names he has to sign on a tinny line of a legal documents now....lol BUT HE GOES BY JACOB/JAKE!!!

L

LadyInWaiting

James
Philip
Luke
John
Peter
Those are some of the ones I like. God bless you and your new family! :giggle::giggle::love:

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
There are lots of great Biblical names to choose from, except for this one, Ichabod, because it means, "the glory has departed from Israel".

~Deut
p.s. - यीशु / Jesus is a good name :), Jonathan, David, Michael, Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, even Deuteronomy, anything but Ichabod ;)

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
I'm partial to Dan :) .. However, being open minded as I am, I could also recommend Daniel or Danny.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Here is an interesting website which lists the 100 most popular baby boy names in India.
They want "most suitable for Christians" not "most popular" names.

Almost all Old Testament names of the saints had a spiritual meaning. So to suggest just one would be very difficult. Daniel was an outstanding man of God, and his name means "God is my judge" interpreted as "God rules me". There are many other similar godly names in the Bible. The OP should get a Strong's Concordance and look them up.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

I'm monica from India, I hope you are all doing good by the love of God :) , and I here we are blessed by God , so I want to share with you all my loved ones about my pregnancy... please pray for my family , and my hubby's job , we are happy to be in Christ in every situation, and I came here for baby boy names by my spiritual family of CC, so please suggest me a name , thank you and May God bless you all more & more ♡.

Monica,
Hello Monica, :)

The name that popped immediately into my head when I read your post was......Xavier.

I don’t know any Xavier’s......kinda strange that name came so fast to me.......:unsure:

If you like it, use it with joy! God bless you and your sweet family! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Monica, :)

The name that popped immediately into my head when I read your post was......Xavier.

I don’t know any Xavier’s......kinda strange that name came so fast to me.......:unsure:

If you like it, use it with joy! God bless you and your sweet family! :love:(y)
I had to go look up the name Xavier to see what it means........ “bright, splendid new house.”

So, there you go.......your baby boy will be a bright, splendid new house for the Lord to dwell in.

Whatever name you choose, enjoy! :love:(y)

Nov 26, 2012
The hardest part for me picking out my son's name was the nick-name that goes with it; for example I like Joshua, but I do not like Josh. I named my son Jacob (which I like) and the nick-name Jake is manly (to me anyway...lol).

What ever you do, for the love of your son, do not do what I did.... My son's father wanted him named after him, my dad wanted him named after him. So, I named my son after both of them. I hated it so much. I was complaining to my grandma and said to me, "you march right down there if give that child the name you want." So, I did. But I just added Jacob to his name, to keep everyone happy, and my poor son has four names he has to sign on a tinny line of a legal documents now....lol BUT HE GOES BY JACOB/JAKE!!!
My son’s name is Joshua, but most people call him Butthead, it suits him.

Nov 26, 2012

Monica,
Congratulations! I worked before with an Indian chef named Ravi. I always liked his name...easy to spell. I guess it means the sun.