Back to Childhood

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marian29
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Blue B.!

I want to see one of yours:

12fc556f8a6c641593745305367414141497741.jpg
 
no, you didn't it!... how kids can be innocents.. can't they? :D
it was like: NOW you have your photos.... LATER you'll miss them for this thread... :D just kidding. God bless you!

Acctually this post was to Reborn... :D
 
I was once a treehouse, i lived in a cake,
though i never saw the way, the orange slayed the rake,
i was only three years dead, but it told a tale
and now listen, little child, to the safety rail

1.jpg
 
Here I am posing on the stairs at about 5 years old (circa 1979). I would like the record to show that I sported the "bowl" haircut long before Jim Carrey did in "Dumb & Dumber".

Also, please ignore the gap in my teeth (that was in style back then).

Tooth-B-Gone.jpg
 
Here I am posing on the stairs at about 5 years old (circa 1979). I would like the record to show that I sported the "bowl" haircut long before Jim Carrey did in "Dumb & Dumber".

Also, please ignore the gap in my teeth (that was in style back then).

What a cute little guy you were!
 
Thank you for supporting me, Blue Ladybug. We 40-year-olds have to stick together, because once our cuteness goes all we will have left is......................................... I'm suddenly depressed!!!

hah hah.. yupp.. :o
 
Thank you for supporting me, Blue Ladybug. We 40-year-olds have to stick together, because once our cuteness goes all we will have left is......................................... I'm suddenly depressed!!!

Oh please let me finish this in the right way... "once our cuteness goes all we have left is heart!"
 
Thank you for supporting me, Blue Ladybug. We 40-year-olds have to stick together, because once our cuteness goes all we will have left is......................................... I'm suddenly depressed!!!

Everything we are is inside. :)

Please, don´t let your joy go elsewhere.