Back to the elephant in the room.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

I looked back briefly and found no mention of this event at all. To me that's very disturbing.
Before any comments are made please listen to it's entirety.
My thoughts ( and there are many) are that with all this political hoop lah and violence across our nation and world we are being distracted from whats really is taking place.
The principality of the air are having their way. The spirit of anti-christ is raising the bar. Will God stay judgement well that's yet to be seen.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A must see for all.

America is on the edge and is ignoring all the warnings.

Ends with a call to all... God's love is greater than your sin, repent today.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Very good to see, truly take in and pray over. I was led to and have followed Jonathan Cahn for quite some time, he is another who is truly given us for such a time as this.
Thank you kindly for sharing
Fortunately our God always seems to work with the remnant, never a majority. Is that why He is pouring out His Spirit more than ever before? That the prayers of the small remnant will be powerful enough to achieve His Good Will?

P

pottersclay

Glad to see some responded to this.
I believe that the political chaos and the sudden violence that has erupted is only a distraction a clever plan if you will to take our focus off what is truly needed.
The spirit of anti-christ is moving all across this nation and the world.
It is crucial that we keep a biblical prospective and not be carried away with the secular viewpoint.
As God moves forward for his will to be done it will tried to be explained away by this secular world. Keeping the focus on the best candidate, the best economic plan, the best health reform.
The example of God's might and wisdom has succeeded in bringing this nation to a panic to say the least.
It is the watchmen that call the assembly but who listens. Who is taken it serious.
I believe in my heart this will not go away. But only worsen.
It is time for the church to repent and take a stand. To do what we are called to do. It starts with accepting accountability repenting for our slackness, asking for forgiveness, and seeking God's righteousness. For as it is written......

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, all that was created was created by him , and all things are held together by him.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
but thing is I am sure you know america is not even the only country in this world.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
and the only elephants it has are in zoos.

P

pottersclay

but thing is I am sure you know america is not even the only country in this world.
Many countries right now are affected by our struggles. Many countries depend on our exports and financial aid.
No this is for certain world wide. If you haven't watched the video it's a must see...the entirety is 12hrs long.
600 million viewers and participators and yet not one mention on this christian site....? Leaves me concerned.
I had visions of this for about 5months before it took place. Was invited to attend but got caught up in some family issues and deeply regret not going.

P

pottersclay

and the only elephants it has are in zoos.
The reason I use elephant in the room is no one talks about what is in your face right now. Such exciting times.
The census is it's to political and doesn't belong in bible discussion....are you kidding me right now.
All of this is by the hand of God how blind can you be?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Great thread. :)

The signs and events that have transpired and that connect with biblical prophecy is astounding once one hears how it is all put together by his research into contemporary events.
He's going to be a guest on TBN again this month talking about his other research and book.
The Paradigm - Broadcast schedule on TBN network
So worth the time. A three day event.
Bio
Jonathan Cahn is a pastor, teacher, and New York Times best-selling author of several books, including The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Paradigm, The Book of Mysteries, and The Oracle: Jubilean Mysteries Unveiled. He is president of Hope of the World Ministries and Senior Pastor / Messianic Rabbi of the Jerusalem Center at Beth Israel in Wayne, New Jersey.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
The reason I use elephant in the room is no one talks about what is in your face right now. Such exciting times.
The census is it's to political and doesn't belong in bible discussion....are you kidding me right now.
All of this is by the hand of God how blind can you be?

A must see for all.

America is on the edge and is ignoring all the warnings.

Ends with a call to all... God's love is greater than your sin, repent today.
And unfortunately there are those in the halls of power in America and in the media that works to further that agenda by disseminating the Antichrist narrative in order to lead people to ignore those warnings. Calling them conspiracy theories, etc...

B

Blackpowderduelist

My internet is acting stupid, so far so good.

Aug 14, 2019
Prophecy is like Jesus. Has happened. Is happening. Is yet to come.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
love the internet...cos you find out that americans dont actually know very much about anything outside their own country.

Other countries have elections too!

B

Blackpowderduelist

love the internet...cos you find out that americans dont actually know very much about anything outside their own country.

Other countries have elections too!
Who made the assertion that America is the only country to have elections?
We aren't even the first country to have elections. Ours are a bit different than everyone else's, but each nation that has elections does them differently. I think ours is more comprehensive, from school board members to all levels of govco we elect sheriffs and constables, to city counsels all levels of local, county, city, state, and at the national level.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Ours are a bit different than everyone else's, but each nation that has elections does them differently.
The sad truth is that elections have become more corrupt in America than even in many third world countries. And the upcoming election is going to be a total DISASTER.

The matter of election integrity in the USA should have started being addressed on January 2, 2017. But there was no independent investigative commission to investigate the bogus investigators and put them in jail, which carefully scrutinizing every aspect of voting.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
How would that independent commission be appointed?
Ideally Congress would appoint an independent commission.

"Congressional advisory commissions are formal groups established to provide independent advice; to make recommendations for changes in public policy; to study or investigate a particular problem, issue, or event; or to commemorate an individual, group, or event. While no legal definition exists for what constitutes a congressional commission, in this report a congressional commission is defined as a multimember independent entity that (1) is established by Congress, (2) exists temporarily, (3) serves in an advisory capacity, (4) is appointed in part or whole by Members of Congress, and (5) reports to Congress.

These five characteristics differentiate a congressional commission from a presidential commission, an executive branch commission, or other bodies with “commission” in their names. Over 150 congressional commissions have been established since 1989. Throughout American history, Congress has found commissions to be useful entities in the legislative process.

By establishing a commission, Congress can potentially provide a highly visible forum for important issues and assemble greater expertise than may be readily available within the legislature. Complex policy issues can be examined over a longer time period and in greater depth than may be practical for legislators. Finally, the nonpartisan or bipartisan character of most congressional commissions may make their findings and recommendations more politically acceptable, both in Congress and among the public.

Critics argue that many congressional commissions are expensive, often formed to take difficult decisions out of the hands of Congress, and are mostly ignored when they report their findings and recommendations.."

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R40076.pdf

However, given the current situation with the Democrats in control, they would strongly resist an impartial investigation into anything which stinks. Therefore the President would have to issue an Executive Order to look into any corruption, fraud, or mismanagement.

Aug 14, 2019
Ideally Congress would appoint an independent commission.

"Congressional advisory commissions are formal groups established to provide independent advice; to make recommendations for changes in public policy; to study or investigate a particular problem, issue, or event; or to commemorate an individual, group, or event. While no legal definition exists for what constitutes a congressional commission, in this report a congressional commission is defined as a multimember independent entity that (1) is established by Congress, (2) exists temporarily, (3) serves in an advisory capacity, (4) is appointed in part or whole by Members of Congress, and (5) reports to Congress.

These five characteristics differentiate a congressional commission from a presidential commission, an executive branch commission, or other bodies with “commission” in their names. Over 150 congressional commissions have been established since 1989. Throughout American history, Congress has found commissions to be useful entities in the legislative process.

By establishing a commission, Congress can potentially provide a highly visible forum for important issues and assemble greater expertise than may be readily available within the legislature. Complex policy issues can be examined over a longer time period and in greater depth than may be practical for legislators. Finally, the nonpartisan or bipartisan character of most congressional commissions may make their findings and recommendations more politically acceptable, both in Congress and among the public.

Critics argue that many congressional commissions are expensive, often formed to take difficult decisions out of the hands of Congress, and are mostly ignored when they report their findings and recommendations.."

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R40076.pdf

However, given the current situation with the Democrats in control, they would strongly resist an impartial investigation into anything which stinks. Therefore the President would have to issue an Executive Order to look into any corruption, fraud, or mismanagement.
Thank you Nehemiah. It would be interesting to see what they would recommend. Simplify the whole thing somehow. Not by getting rid of the electoral college either. I think a congressional commission would be useful for sure.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
A lesson to all.....don't watch TV preachers!!
The only two men I had ever watched was Kennedy and Stanley......and Stanley turned out to be an adulterer.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Who made the assertion that America is the only country to have elections?
We aren't even the first country to have elections. Ours are a bit different than everyone else's, but each nation that has elections does them differently. I think ours is more comprehensive, from school board members to all levels of govco we elect sheriffs and constables, to city counsels all levels of local, county, city, state, and at the national level.
I think you just kinda implied that america had elephants and nobody wanted to talk about them. But it might be cos not everyone lives in america and even sees those elephants.

I just voted in elections in my country. Its just something we do every couple of years as a given. But christian do know its not the be all and end all.

sorry if I misundestood though not everyones got time for a 12 hour you tube vid.

Some christians dont vote in elections or they only vote in referendums. We just had two on new bills about cannbis and euthanasia.

Many christians dont trust any kind of man made govt at most its got feet of clay and most of us know that that all the kingdoms of this world, no matter how powerful they seem will eventually be crushed to a powder.

Its kind if scary and awe inpsiring to think of though. But again a lot of people dont see outisde their own borders much because whats happening under our own roof is more immediate (and a lot of us live in places that could never even fit an elephant.)