Balance a Sweet Heavenly Gift.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
What a sweet moment of reflection.

I'm thinking of how sweet balance is, what a Heavenly gift from God. We are given so many tools to utilize. Water to hydrate, healthy food choices packed with yummy deliciousness and nutrients. Nature to breath in the sweet sanctuary it provides. Movement to find joy in activity. We are even given endorphines to relish an invigorating response to efforts made. Work is such a privilege but so are days off. There are days to abandon the need to only put in clean food. It is healthy, to have a day or two to just indulge in some salt and sugar. It is also healthy to take time to just float in the stillness. To allow quiet to ease the tension of a noisy world. We are given family and friends to bring unity, as well places of comfort. Solitude is priceless too, if not too much. Tears are necessary but so is laughter. Of all He brings us, nothing brings balance more than Him.

Wow, thank You Lord for reminding me that there is much hope still to be had. There is nothing but goodness in You. In this world there is an abundance of not so pretty things but when adding You to the equation, Tender Mercies are new every morning. Thank You for communication, especially with You in prayer. Thank You my Lord for Your healing, for Your unyielding refuge and strength. Help our eyes and thoughts to be on Your goodness rather than on the things that take our hope and joy away from You!!! Help us to extend the mercy You have given us to others. Let us be quick to discern, and slow to judge. Help us to not take pleasure in finding fault in everything and everyone around us, including ourselves. Help us to not allow the darkness of this world outshine the light that You offer, that You are. Help us share You and Your word. Help us to refuel our resources with the healthy choices You have given us. Thank You for the capacity to focus our thoughts and actions to those that honor You and Your Holiness.

Lord, You and Your Love are always the answer and I am so grateful!!!!

I pledge allegiance to the Kingdom of God!!!! Screenshot_20200705-114112_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20200705-114028_Google.jpg Screenshot_20200705-113902_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20200705-110310_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200705-110820_Google.jpg

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.
1 Corinthians 6:19‭-‬20 NASB