Bashing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
There seems to be a theme as of late where people will bash the opposite sex. And there is something we seem to forget. It's not about gender, it's about a sinful nature. Both men and women have bad, hurtful, and sinful tendencies. Both men and women have broken other people's hearts. Both men and women have treated people as if they're worth nothing.

Seriously people, the bashing of genders is getting old and it creates division. Now, I'm not saying we can't complain or whatever, but we really need to remove the chip from our shoulder. Hurt people hurt people; it's just a fact of life. But how often or how deeply someone hurts us is up to us. They don't control your emotions, YOU do.

Let's stop blaming the opposite sex for our issues. Instead, let's go to God and let him heal us.

just_monicat

Jan 1, 2014
yes, yes, yes! very well put, aims.

but i still maintain that men are the root of most evil. ; p

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
There seems to be a theme as of late where people will bash the opposite sex. And there is something we seem to forget. It's not about gender, it's about a sinful nature. Both men and women have bad, hurtful, and sinful tendencies. Both men and women have broken other people's hearts. Both men and women have treated people as if they're worth nothing.

Seriously people, the bashing of genders is getting old and it creates division. Now, I'm not saying we can't complain or whatever, but we really need to remove the chip from our shoulder. Hurt people hurt people; it's just a fact of life. But how often or how deeply someone hurts us is up to us. They don't control your emotions, YOU do.

Let's stop blaming the opposite sex for our issues. Instead, let's go to God and let him heal us.
I agree.

That's why I bash everyone equally.

: )

I

iTOREtheSKY

So funny you posted this Aimee,because I just almost said the same thing in Kim's thread & then edited it because I felt like I was going off topic. LOL Bravo Aimeeekins...Bravo!

I

iTOREtheSKY

yes, yes, yes! very well put, aims.

but i still maintain that men are the root of most evil. ; p

Yer' just mad because everyone is taller than you! :p lol

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
I do not bash them, I just don't agree with them 99% of the time.

I

iTOREtheSKY

WHATEVER! ; p

why do you think i've got big hair and tall boots?

Ummm..because yer' trapped in the 80's? lol

(I'm soooo sorry monica...let's hug this out,k?) :)

just_monicat

Jan 1, 2014
Ummm..because yer' trapped in the 80's? lol

(I'm soooo sorry monica...let's hug this out,k?) :)

hahahahaaaaa. dude, i'm pretty sure i was born with big hair.

seriously, if you were born with curly hair you'd understand this a whole lot better.

where are my curly sisters when i need them?

and you can hug my boots for that one ; p

Last edited:

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Not a boots guy, but sure do like shoes shopping a lot.

I

iTOREtheSKY

LOL monica...might have to pass on the hugging yer' boots thing..but umm...YOU of all people should know that I have nothing against curly haired chicks...Hellooooooooooo??? You forget so soon the woman I love/am in love with? lol btw...curly hair is different than BIG hair. :p

M

MissCris

Jim, you just don't get it. Curly hair IS big hair. Big hair is not always curly, but curly hair, without being wrestled into submission, is almost always big.

Also...good reminder, Aimee.

I

iTOREtheSKY

Jim, you just don't get it. Curly hair IS big hair. Big hair is not always curly, but curly hair, without being wrestled into submission, is almost always big.

Don't use woman logic on me Cristen!!!! lol :p So unfair!

just_monicat

Jan 1, 2014

exactly!!! *hip bumps misscris*

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
All, this talk about hair makes me want to go comb mine..lol

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Well said Aimee. If we quit throwing stones I fully believe that we can become a community that helps heal each other's hurts. I've met some great people on here and I really enjoy talking with both some of the men and women that I have gotten to know. And yes I'm pretty much just as nice in person, though I do get in your face if you are being and idiot or unfair, but that's an equal opportunity thing. Idiocy and jerkiness is not limited by gender unfortunately, nor by a claim of faith.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012

So the girl with the straight hair avatar is giving answers about the curly ones? This seems fishy

M

MissCris

So the girl with the straight hair avatar is giving answers about the curly ones? This seems fishy
Nooo...well, yes, but my hair is only straight in that pic because I wrestled it into submission :p