J
JustAnotherUser
Guest
This probably isn't a suitable time for me to do this but I feel I need to while thinking about it and getting it off my chest.
I'm sure many of us know the saying "Be grateful for what you have" because you honestly never know when it's going to be gone... And it's unfortunate that many times we really don't know what we have until it's taken from us... So please, what ever it may even be please appreciate them now while we're here and don't think about the future for when they may be not. It's only going to waste time with the present to never cherish it.
And I've thought of this for a while and I think there wouldn't be a better time to do so... I think my time here is done... At least for now. Truth be told I don't know what to believe and if I were to believe I know I can't commit. The problem I even have is that I can't. You honestly have no idea how long this has been going on and it's a shame that it's taking this long to admit and realize this. I 'know' that if these were to be my last moments on earth that I would cry out to God. And I wouldn't blame if he would slam the door on that last minute request out of all the time I was given otherwise. The other night even while feeling alone and anxious I was told something and the feeling of comfort took over not long after - I wish I could remember what was told. And of course I blew it and freaked out even more.
I just want anyone who even reads this to know that I appreciate all of what I've experienced this far. Even when I first reached out for being upset at the time I had no idea that I would get what I never even deserved... at all. I still don't, really. Then I wonder why I'm alone. So I want to thank everyone who I've encountered and many with open arms. But for now I have to depart because I really need to think about many things for my life and what I should do while given the chance to actually experience on being alone. If I stay anymore than I am then I'm just going to do more harm than good... And for this and the whole moving on thing makes me feel like a gypsy while ironically I'm not going anywhere.
Maybe one day I'll be back. But for now it's time to say 'see ya' because I never like the word 'goodbye'. Take care everyone and don't let anyone or anything hold you back from doing what you are doing.
I'm sure many of us know the saying "Be grateful for what you have" because you honestly never know when it's going to be gone... And it's unfortunate that many times we really don't know what we have until it's taken from us... So please, what ever it may even be please appreciate them now while we're here and don't think about the future for when they may be not. It's only going to waste time with the present to never cherish it.
And I've thought of this for a while and I think there wouldn't be a better time to do so... I think my time here is done... At least for now. Truth be told I don't know what to believe and if I were to believe I know I can't commit. The problem I even have is that I can't. You honestly have no idea how long this has been going on and it's a shame that it's taking this long to admit and realize this. I 'know' that if these were to be my last moments on earth that I would cry out to God. And I wouldn't blame if he would slam the door on that last minute request out of all the time I was given otherwise. The other night even while feeling alone and anxious I was told something and the feeling of comfort took over not long after - I wish I could remember what was told. And of course I blew it and freaked out even more.
I just want anyone who even reads this to know that I appreciate all of what I've experienced this far. Even when I first reached out for being upset at the time I had no idea that I would get what I never even deserved... at all. I still don't, really. Then I wonder why I'm alone. So I want to thank everyone who I've encountered and many with open arms. But for now I have to depart because I really need to think about many things for my life and what I should do while given the chance to actually experience on being alone. If I stay anymore than I am then I'm just going to do more harm than good... And for this and the whole moving on thing makes me feel like a gypsy while ironically I'm not going anywhere.
Maybe one day I'll be back. But for now it's time to say 'see ya' because I never like the word 'goodbye'. Take care everyone and don't let anyone or anything hold you back from doing what you are doing.