If being like yourself involves facebook, God help you.
I was being facetious. I don't hate facebook. It just doesn't fit my personal use-case. I intended no insult.
Well, that escalated rather quickly.
To everyone, this is a joke. This is not to be taken seriously. I'm pretty sure people are not placing their identity in Facebook
Just a thought.
Ah yes, I remember Schoolhouse Rock from my childhood. Yes I'm that old.This is Bill.
Bill is only a Bill.
And he's sitting here on Capitol Hill.
Bill has been on a long, long journey because he aspires to be a law.
Bill has goals. Be like Bill.
I do as well lol. I think I used to watch it on Saturday mornings.Ah yes, I remember Schoolhouse Rock from my childhood. Yes I'm that old.
Conjunction Junction, what's your function...
Okay, this one has my vote of the best here so far LOL
Well, the thing here is this: You can't like a picture of a girl unless you are friends. I think the setting of a profile has be viewable by everyone and that a mutual friend is tagged in the picture. Other than that, you can't like a pictureThe second one is downright creepy. And I have a policy of never be the first to add a girl on FB. There were only a few exceptions and each had a valid reason. :/
Well, the thing here is this: You can't like a picture of a girl unless you are friends. I think the setting of a profile has be viewable by everyone and that a mutual friend is tagged in the picture. Other than that, you can't like a picture![]()
I did two.
This is (My name).
(My name) has a girlfriend.
(My name doesn't post photos with girlfriend every day.
(My name) doesn't post statuses about love every hour.
(My name) is smart. Be like (My name).
This is (My name).
(My name) has a wife.
(My name) isn't the perfect and best looking husband.
But (My name) loves her and gives her everything he can.
(My name) is a symbol. Be like (my name).
This is awkward.
WOWZA!!!! I cannot show my story! Evidently I say the F word and am not fond of color blind people!
Perhaps you have some deep seeded agression you need to adddress, Jeni. LOL![]()