R
rdbseekingafterhim
Guest
I don't know if any of you have paid close attention to things that are in the media. I have had my eyes opened to the messages that are being pumped through every form of media. Most believe it's perfectly harmless to watch Disney, play video games, watch cartoons like Tom and Jerry and Flintstones, and many other things. If you really pay attention and are attentive and reading the word you'll see countless acts of satanism, demonicness, witchcraft, and the occult being hurled at us from every possible angle. I'm not passing judgement I'm only passing the warning to you. I had my eyes opened to the many horrors that lurk in many of the activities we loved as children thinking they were perfectly harmless. We let our kids watch the same things and their tiny minds get corrupted.
For anyone who thinks I'm blowing things out of proportion I challenge you to surf YouTube type in Disney illuminati video games illuminati cartoons illuminati to name a few you will be flabbergasted at what the media outlets are peddling. It dates back for years and years. Please check into it and then pray to the Lord for guidance on what you should do.
For anyone who thinks I'm blowing things out of proportion I challenge you to surf YouTube type in Disney illuminati video games illuminati cartoons illuminati to name a few you will be flabbergasted at what the media outlets are peddling. It dates back for years and years. Please check into it and then pray to the Lord for guidance on what you should do.