BE strong and courageous

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylle
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The Lord is our Banner.



So Hey to you :)
I checked it out the word Banner,
on Google Translate
because I did not understand
what do you mean of this word.
I found out but I still did not understand :(
But HI :)


Psalms 23.jpg
 
So Hey to you :)
I checked it out the
word Banner,
on Google Translate
because I did not understand
what do you mean of this word.
I found out but I still did not understand :(
But HI :)

It has to do with this: Exo 17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovah-nissi;


And it is another "name" He´s received.

Exo 17:15 Moses built an altar and named it "The LORD Gives Me Victory."

;)
 
It has to do with this: Exo 17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovah-nissi;


And it is another "name" He´s received.

Exo 17:15 Moses built an altar and named it "The LORD Gives Me Victory."

;)


Thank you!