Be thankful

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
To all my American brothers & sisters Happy ThanksGiving to you and your families. God bless each of you. And those who are not in America aka The United States God bless you too today and every day.

Oct 10, 2021
To all my American brothers & sisters Happy ThanksGiving to you and your families. God bless each of you. And those who are not in America aka The United States God bless you too today and every day.
Happy Thanksgiving. God bless🙏

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
God bless you each and every one! Give thanks to the Lord!

SAVE A TURKEY
EAT 'POSSUM

'Possum n Grits, n Collard Greens n Cornbread........!!!!!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
God bless you each and every one! Give thanks to the Lord!

SAVE A TURKEY
EAT 'POSSUM

'Possum n Grits, n Collard Greens n Cornbread........!!!!!

and sweet tater pie for dessert!!!!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :love:

The Pilgrims and the Native American Indians….

The pilgrims carried the Holy Spirit and like Israel, they were in search of a place they could worship God freely…so many pilgrims died on the way to America much like the Israelites that died in the wilderness.

Squanto was an amazing Indian raised up by God to help the Pilgrims struggling in a strange land.

God loves Israel and America…we are like Naomi and Ruth.

I do not like what was done to the American Indian but, I am VERY THANKFUL for freedom to worship God in this country! Amen. :love:(y)

soberxp

May 3, 2018
In China, we can freedom to worship God.
I think Whatever have done to American Indian,you have to VERY THANKFUL them.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
There are people in this world who must have Thanksgiving without any people in it to share it with, and I would like to send them the love of the Lord. They are not really alone, the Lord is there with them with love beyond the love of people.