Beard Appreciation Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I was at the store today waiting on prescriptions. So, I was just killing time looking around and saw this abomination. How can they possibly think this is the perfect man?!? He doesn't have a beard!! Appalling...

not a perfect man.jpg
 
um all I can think of is Mr Twits beard in the Roald Dahl book. He was not very complimentary about them.

Second thoughts...
I think it can look good on men who look after them, but I personally don't like goatees. Also men who are baby faced or whatever can look older and wiser when they have a beard.
 
Thankfully, I've been told that the beard is staying 😁
bald-man-with-long-beard-hell-yes-lu5y9l7rq69e1ro0.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CarriePie
Keep the beard, otherwise you will look like a North Korean dictator. I'll be delighted when men's hairstyles get back to normal.
It's always the ones without a real profile picture of themselves who judge others while hiding behind a screen
 
The battle of the sexes rages on.
In traditional Maori culture the women wear moko kauae. They tattoo it on their chins. It's a symbol of mana (respect) and authority.
The mean wear moko, which is all over their faces.

In chinese culture, we have sort of whiskers for men, they are wispy, because our hair is straight.

Men in other cultures with curly hair have fuzzy, furry beards. I think these would make a nice pillow...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl1983