Bearing False Witness

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

brighthouse98

Senior Member
Apr 16, 2015
678
342
63
72
Because I became so angry after seeing this done here,I could not write in love until now about this. Not going to name any names or the party,all those who know who I mean and what some had to do with this will know!

I sure know from my own witness what are the severe consequences from preforming this action! Some spoke lies against me a few years ago,and all who did this died. Some right away, while still others received cancer and died a slow and very painful death.Even before I became a believer I always understood the need for being and staying loyal to those who considered me a friend, and to those I considered to be my friend.

On Jesus first visit to our earth,he even mentioned it, and not in passing either!( Matt 19:18) And like Col 3:25 states,this is not just for those who believe,but rather to all! Proverbs, the wisdom book as I call it, talks about this most plain!( Proverbs 19:5 and verse 9 just in case you let verse 5 pass you by.

In proverbs 6:16-19 we see an example of a purging from within( Acts 5:1-11) and without the body of Christ( Acts 5:12-42) And the revelation of betraying is going on right now, both inside the body of Christ and outside!

For in fact Bearing false witness is an act of betrayal!( matt 26:24!!) Let those who have ears, hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying! If anyone thinks they can do this without consequence then they truly are a fool!( Luke 12:16-34)

What is about to happen both to the body of Christ, and outside the body of Christ is truly a revelation of gal 6:7-10 and there will be no mercy, or grace in the result! Let those who do have ears to hear with,and eyes to see with bear in truth to the Word of the Lord presented here today!( matt 13:14-17!)