Anyone have actual heavenly inspiring powerful beautiful Christian music to offer?
I do
I'll start by posting a song
The Light Shined - Based on old song 'This Little Light Of Mine' - Gospel Rock -
Here is a beautiful song about the power of Christ that also refers to his shining light.
"The Power of Love"
Before you came I was swallowed by caverns of darkness.
Hiding from reality, I did not even seek a reason to live.
Lips so silent, but eyes so wild,
My insides were ripped into pieces of fire.
Flames formed one torch; troubled waters,
Came to rest in your smile.
Have you ever dreamed, ten thousand times?
Loud but shy, you laugh and stare,
Wanting to talk, with someone who cares,
Not just to be, one of the crowd.
Many so wise told of glory in smoke and in tablets.
Dreams freer than peace of mind, hell had my soul…
Then one night in the clouds I breathed,
Your hand cooled my head, woke me from the dead,
And I turned from a sunless freedom to fight
For love, seasoned with sweat, and trued with tears.
Have you ever dreamed, ten thousand times?
Loud but shy, you laugh and stare,
Wanting to talk, with someone who cares,
Not just to be, one of the crowd.
Through the clouds of death,
I saw you standing there,
Smiling, with haloed hair.
Your hand led me to a garden,
Full of flowers, where
Praying, I trembled all over,
In wonder, at the power, of love…
(Of your love… divine love… at the power...
Of your love... In wonder, at the power, of God’s love.)
https://groovykerygma.bandcamp.com/track/the-power-of-love
I hope you like the sitar, too.