E
emilyneedsgod
Guest
HI EVERYONE! I am a believer of the power of prayer and I want to ask what your favorite prayers or scriptures are?! I want to share and use them as well - does anybody make their own prayers? Anyways I say the Prayer of Serenity every single day and by far its my favorite so please SHARE and maybe we can all be enlightened by beautiful prayer 
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.
[SIZE=-1]--Reinhold Niebuhr[/SIZE]
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.
[SIZE=-1]--Reinhold Niebuhr[/SIZE]